Toy story 4 coming out

>toy story 4 coming out
>in a time period where kids rely on tablets and are too stupid to even come up with play scenarios with real toys and have to be spoonfeed imagination from their shitty apple products
Why havent we legalized post-natal abortion yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYB4v8uThXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if that could ever be a significant plot point for a Toy Story movie

that'd be pretty interesting

>It's another "people don't have fun the way I want" episode

To think the voice actress for Bo left and got replaced with Barbie because she had creative differences between the director very similar to how Megan Foxx and Michael bay hated each other until Megan came crawling back begging to be back in Bay's projects again

Now here she is crawling back to Pixar since Part 4 is about Bo and where she went

The films gonna be
>screens r gilling our imajinations
Isn’t it

And yet they write more fanfiction than ever.

easily plot could be encountering smart toys that work with tablets and phones
Fun fact any toy sale numbers include items like Skylanders in their numbers to make the market look stronger than what it really is.

I'm 97% sure that you are on the spectrum

No, it's another "the world is literally getting worse before your very eyes but you're too much of a youngfag to see it" thread. Go boast on leddit about how awesome your childhood currently is. Did mommy get you new an iPhone X for Christmas?

baka we all know that bo peep went to the fucking hot glue factory, john lasseter

how long before they make a toy story about traumatized toys because of hot glue?

Truth. Honestly most kids I see who spend a lot of time watching things online it tends to expand their imagination as they learn about things they would have never encountered pushing their G.I. joe's through the sandbox.

This doesn't fit with the "I hate smartphones and social media >:U >:U" crowd though, so they have to shitpost about it on an anime board.

>playing like fucking retards who dont development imagination or independent thinking for playing repetitive shit apps, and rejecting physical toys which are a staple of childhood for years is a good thing
Your the cancer instigating kids into becoming brainless faggots who want to grow up too fast and not even enjoy being a kid. You probably would give a 5yr old and iphone because your too lazy to look after your fucking child.

That was the 80s. Instead of play scenarios like the romantic notion Toy Story's director's made up, it was Saturday Morning Toy Commercials hitting you with HERE'S THE HEROIC HE-MAN HE FIGHTS THE EVIL SKELETOR THIS IS OUR PLAY PATTERN YOU FOLLOW IT COLLECT EM ALL

I don't think you know what the world literally is when you are posting about a subjective topic.

Retard. Maybe you should have eaten less paint chips as a kid.

>I have no proof of anything I'm saying, but listen to my baseless opinions!

I saw a bumper on Disney Junior with characters depicted as emojis so I doubt it would ever happen

>misspelling a valid point automatically makes it wrong because i mocked it
T.retard
No, im calling out that kids are becoming fucking idiotic shits who like garbage like pewdiepie and think their “mature” even though their fucking 9 and should be content with an action figure instead of being addicted to their phones
They actually come up with shit themselves when they play normally instead of being spoonfeed info like a soulless computer, fuck off with your justification for making kids into shitty thoughtless fucks.

>fuck off with your justification for making kids into shitty thoughtless fucks.

t. someone who hasn't actually spent any time around kids, because this isn't what is happening.

Literally your argument you cancerous tech obsessed faggot. I give points that its making kids stupid and imaginationless, and like the stubborn retard you are you throw away my points and say “no argument fag” even though i gave you one. Kill yourself.

So how many kids do you have, OP?

Do you honestly need some kind of study to know that legos, dolls, and action figures are more stimulating to a child's imagination than shit like Pokémon Go or Clash of Clans?

Its exactly whats happening you fucking idiot. You just dont want to face the fact that your shitty hipster phones are rotting kids minds and they shouldnt be given one as a child, which would force you to actually parent your child instead of spending 700$ to shut up a literal baby playing crap like fruit ninja.

Kids have been wanting to be grown up too fast since forever. It's why the saying "youth is wasted on the young" exists.

>I don't think you know what the world literally is

You either don't spend any time with kids or the ones you do have the unfortunate pleasure of having parents who don't care. My little cousin got an old fashioned sheriff's play set for Christmas and he spent the whole afternoon playing.

Yes, I would like to see facts from several separate and unbiased studies proving that legos, dolls, and action figures are significantly more stimulating than digital media.

Please, provide them, though I already know you can't because there is no proven link you colossal faggot.

No, you're buzzfeed articles from soccer mom's don't count, sorry.

It seems worse in the past few years. You have literal 9 year olds on M rated MMOPRG servers. I dont want most kids to turn into this
youtu.be/xYB4v8uThXc
I honestly think all this tech at a young age is making this generation autistic

You sound like a parent in the 90's arguing that video games rot children's imaginations. Or a parent in the 80's arguing that television and comics rot children's imaginations. Or a parent in the 70's arguing that popular music rots children's imaginations. Or a parent in the 1900's arguing that dime novels rot children's imaginations.

It's entertainment. It's harmless. Always has been.

So what, OP?

Is a Disney cartoon made for merchandising sales. You take these childish things way too seriously for a person so above "kids nowadays".

>apple shill loosing his shit at the prospect of being proven his garbage products are actually a detriment to kids lives
Topkek

I mean doesn't it take imagination to build all that?

We can go back to when we were just cave people and parents were bitching about rock carvings were rotting their kids' minds.

Yeah, as people age, a good portion of them turn new technology they aren't familiar with into some sort of boogieman, more often than not using the "think of the children" as a defense.

Just like in this thread.

>Still remember one time when playing with dolls it turned into a doll orgy
Good times

I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make here. You pointed out that there are kids playing M-rated games, but then you linked a video of kids playing a video game intended for children. So do you want them playing games for their age group or not?

Oh, nice links to studies you have there :)

Its almost like you don't have any...

Go back to furiously googling for something that supports your claim that is legitimate. I'll wait.

The fact they refuse to play with toys like the entitled cunts they are because their “too good for them” proves kids are becoming lazy idiotic fucks who are too stupid to even do something as basic as play wihout the aid of a preplanned app game. Its literally making them dumber and autistic. How do you not understand this? Either your a buttblasted tech fag, lazy parent who doesnt want to be told their a bad parent, or an underage whos upset that im telling him hes fucking stupid for playing with a goddamn phone all day. Either way, get the fuck out.

You don't even know the difference between "their" and "they're" and the kids are the idiots?

So you know every kid on earth?

>inb4 HURRR I DON'T NEED TO MY EXPERIENCES ARE THE DEFINITIVE ONES

Not really, at least not shit like minecraft.
>i dont believe simple logic because you dont have a graph, and if you cant find one that makes me right even though its obvious im full of shit
Drink piss fag

This generation. They don’t know. They don’t know. Kids these days. Kids these days. This generation. They don’t know. They missed out

So if you were given the choice between playing with legos or playing with rocks, which do you think most kids would choose?

It has nothing to do with how basic or easy it is and everything to do with which one is considered more fun.

If you took a bunch of people and asked them if they wanted to play with paintball guns or if they wanted to use sticks and "pretend" they are bullets, which do you think they would choose? Do you think it has anything to do with being "unable" to imagine the bullets?

I guess the paintball guns just preplanned the game for them because they don't have imagination.

You have no idea what you're talking about you absolute fucking retard.

>Something becomes a popular form of entertainment
>HURR DURR EVERYONE BUT ME IS A BRAINWASHED SHEEP

There are people like you in every generation. Fuck off.

>thinking grammar fagging somehow disproves my argument
Nice deflecting you fucking retard
Yes, my experiance is sufficient evidence for my claim, nice job trying to mock that so impotently though, moron.

Ah, so you have no proof whatsoever and you're just pulling things out of your ass.

I guess this is what happens when you ass autistic manchildren to provide some sort of proof for what they are claiming.

Back in my day all kids had to work with was dirt and we didn't complain.

Thats a totally different argument and you know it. You still have to play with painball guns, with apps its just preplanned nonsense and repetting a button
>You have no idea what you're talking about you absolute fucking retard.
Funny how that describes you you fucking hypocrite
Not when said new thing is utter shit and is actually making kids into fucking retards who think their already mature because they play COD and watch markiplier at fucking five. Jake paul is proof of why a tech filled internet childhood should be a crime

So your issue is that kids today are growing up too fast and don't know how to play like kids... But you also don't like it when kids try to do that using the games that are made specifically for them. Because... Minecraft is popular, I guess.

Alright, then. I guess the generations that grew up when Pokemon Cards and Pogs were the trendy hobbies are just as screwed up, huh?

I think you watched too much tv as a kid and it rotted your brain.

What a terrifying world we live in that people demand studies to confirm what their own common sense should tell them.

Legos, dolls, and action figures are real things, user. You touch them, you feel them, you make them come to life. Short of programming their own games, a kid can't make a digital character come to life, because it's already been programmed to talk to them in a goofy voice, you interminably dense cockmongler.

Real toys will always have more stimulating effects on the imagination than digital characters because programming takes all the work out of the act of playing with them. The first (and probably one) exception to this rule in the last decade has been Minecraft. It does a great job at stimulating creativity, but it doesn't quite occupy the same role as a doll or an action figure. Kids don't tell stories with Minecraft, or at least ones that test the boundaries of their imagination (since again, everything is digital and programmable).

>hurr durr my opinions shit but since you cant pull out a graph thats impossible to find outside of my Sup Forums threads then im automatically right
Fucking kill yourself you autistic faggot

>apps its just preplanned nonsense and repetting a button

Incredible, I didn't realize you knew what every single kid was doing on their tablets and phones.

Incredible. I bet the government would pay top dollar for the ability you have to know this that easily.

Fucking retard.

Do you really think that kids trying to act older and more mature than they actually are is some kind of new development? Are you actually that sheltered?

>thinking grammar fagging somehow disproves my argument
No, I just can’t take you seriously

Its also because there becoming imaginationless faggots and refuse to enjoy toys because their autistic elitist faggots, because having a phone as a toddler makes you functionally autistic.

>What a terrifying world we live in that people demand studies to confirm what their own common sense should tell them.

Holy shit this deflection.

So you believe whatever people tell you without anything to back it up? Man, people like you really are the ones that get whipped into a hysteria easily. I bet you thing vaccines cause autism and that doctor's really hate that mom because of that one small trick.

Its remarkable. Almost everyone I meet with opinions like you can't accept into viewpoint outside of their own narrow one and can't understand the value of a larger scope of viewpoints and research. Really makes you think.

God, I'm so sick of this awful, awful counterclaim. The giant, gaping hole in it is that there's an argument to be made for digital media being less stimulating than lifeless toys for which a child would have to supply the stories and personalities--and kids ARE playing with less physical toys than they used to, something that couldn't be said for any of the other decades you mentioned

>idiot who supports mind nummbing and independent thought killing apps calls ME the retard
Incredible, the level of your hypocrisy is simply incredible
Bot to the extant that they are now, at least. This is why anyone under the age of 13 shouldnt be allowed on the internet.

Okay, I’d normally let this slide, but it’s really starting to bug me. The contraction for “they are” is “they’re,” not “their.” For someone complaining how dumb kids are these days, you could at least try to spell correctly so you don’t look like as much of a dumbass. This has nothing to do with your argument, I’m just trying to help you present yourself better.

You know they'll just call you autistic if you point out their shitty spelling.

Its still off topic grammar faggotry, and if it bothers you so much your definitely on the spectrum

>This is why anyone under the age of 13 shouldnt be allowed on the internet.

Eh, I'd raise that number to 18. Teenage minds are still developing and the internet has created the dumbest generation to date. They can't think for themselves and are lazy.

I think its dangerous to let kid's who haven't formed an opinion on the world into a place where anybody and everybody can affect them. They should be spending those years learning from their parents, who, in an ideal world, are successful enough to support and raise said children, instilling better morals on them.

>Children don't enjoy things properly

Wow. The Simpsons predicted another one.

Well, it was part of the dinosaur special.

Not him, but there's nothing wrong with Pokemon Cards or Pogs. Both required kids to actually get out and talk to other kids face to face. But then again, Pokemon has always been good at getting kids to socialize in person.

>and kids ARE playing with less physical toys than they used to, something that couldn't be said for any of the other decades you mentioned

Not that user, but I wasn't aware Kids are watching the same amount of TV, listening to the same amount of Radio, or dime novels that they used to.

>there's an argument to be made for digital media being less stimulating than lifeless toys for which a child would have to supply the stories and personalities
Yeah, because you totally have to supply the story and personality for say, a batman action figure. Oh wait, it's already fucking supplied to you that he's a hero who fights bad guys which is exactly what most fucking kids do with action figures.

Yes, because its unrelated autistic nitpicking.

*it's

>comparing physical toys to outdated media
Fucking die you cancerous tech shilling cancer, your the reason why kids are going to turn into tasteless imaginationless cultural retards in ten years, your literally the scum killing western culture.

That’s fine. I understand why someone would think so and I’m not autistic enough to have a fucking meltdown and drag out an entire thread over my opinion. Just expressing a slight annoyance to see if it achieves any improvement and of it doesn’t, I can just leave.

>They can't think for themselves and are lazy.
>Kids should be cut off from the world and have their sole source of information and truth be their parents.
wew

lol

Faggot
>and I’m not autistic enough to have a fucking meltdown and drag out an entire thread over my opinion.
Thank you, user

>So you believe whatever people tell you without anything to back it up?
No.

>Man, people like you really are the ones that get whipped into a hysteria easily.
Nope.

>I bet you thing vaccines cause autism
Thing? And, no.

I love how you took one sentence and made it as though the entire post was a flagrant dismissal of evidence-based research and didn't respond to the other 99% of the post because "muh research".

Facts are facts. Kids are more degenerate and less respectful than ever before. We need to go back to proper families where the parent's, who know whats best for their children, are allowed to govern and mold them. NOT the internet.

>thinking kids should be allowed to discover and be influenced by tumblr
Wew

Well, you tried.

When I was a young teen I rubbed my Mystique action figure on my penis until I cummed on her.

> kids are going to turn into tasteless imaginationless cultural retards
>they were so much more imaginative when they were making action figures fight other action figures, and sometimes having action figures fight other action figures, or having their action figures fight their friends action figures!

>cultural retards
>shitty kids toys are what develop culture

>The free access which many young people have to romances, novels, and plays has poisoned the mind and corrupted the morals of many a promising youth; and prevented others from improving their minds in useful knowledge. Parents take care to feed their children with wholesome diet; and yet how unconcerned about the provision for the mind, whether they are furnished with salutary food, or with trash, chaff, or poison?

That was written in 1790, and it's the exact complaint you're making right now in 2017.

>they were so much more imaginative when they were making action figures fight other action figures, and sometimes having action figures fight other action figures, or having their action figures fight their friends action figures!
You say this like its not true, idiot. Theyd actually come up with stories and increase their own critical thinking and personality that way. But keep saying logical things in an ironic way as to make it look like an insult, your only making yourself look more retarded.

God damn youtube and tumblr turning muh kids into sexual deviants! Why can't we go back to proper morals and families instead of this degeneracy!

Its a little different when most of the internet is shit like daisys destruction or that video of that handicapped guy in a weird sonic outfit eating a chilidog

Oh yeah, like a kid is just going to randomly stumble upon Daisy’s Destruction.

This is what happens when kids get exposed to tumblr, you really want little timmy turning into a landwhale user

>Not that user, but I wasn't aware Kids are watching the same amount of TV, listening to the same amount of Radio, or dime novels that they used to.
Nice false equivalence, faggot.

>Oh wait, it's already fucking supplied to you that he's a hero who fights bad guys which is exactly what most fucking kids do with action figures.
Which bad guy? And what did he/she do to tick Batman off this time? Is Batman rescuing someone, and if so, who? Is he in Gotham or somewhere else?

What are Batman and his sidekick going to say? What would Batman say? Do I agree with everything Batman says in the cartoons and comics and would I change anything about his personality?

Is Robin his sidekick? Or is it this Donatello action figure I have lying around because I don't feel like looking for Robin? Is there a reason Donatello the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is in ____ City? Are they fighting Krang? Did Krang and the Joker team up? Did Donatello invent any cool new gadgets for Batman to use?

Yeah man, it's all "fucking supplied to you". No imagination required.

Youd be suprised user.

Nope, it's exactly the same thing. You just think it's different because it's new to you. Here's another example, this one from an issue of Scientific American written in 1859:
>A pernicious excitement to learn and play chess has spread all over the country, and numerous clubs for practicing this game have been formed in cities and villages...chess is a mere amusement of a very inferior character, which robs the mind of valuable time that might be devoted to nobler acquirements, while it affords no benefit whatever to the body. Chess has acquired a high reputation as being a means to discipline the mind, but persons engaged in sedentary occupations should never practice this cheerless game; they require out-door exercises--not this sort of mental gladiatorship.

Yes, that's an article attributing moral decay and lack of character to CHESS.

And you can go back even further than that. Way back in the 5th century, Socrates had this to say about the youth of his time:
>"“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love to chatter in place of exercise."

No, I don’t think I would be.

>come up with stories and critical thinking
>What are you doing with those toys, Johnny?
>The joker is trying to take over the world so batman and spiderman are teaming up to fight him!
>How is the joker going to do it, Johnny?
>He's gonna do a lot of bad stuff!
>And how are Batman and Spidey going to stop him?
>Spider man is going to shoot webs at him and batman will beat him up!

Did cap and clone start making out with eachother after this? Because if they did, she has good taste.

>Yes, that's an article attributing moral decay and lack of character to CHESS.
I think it's important to note that example you posted says nothing about moral decay.

>t. person who never played with action figures as a child
I'm so sorry, user.

Its is different because those things made people smarter instead of tablets making them dumber and less thoughtful, after ive given explanations about it, idiot. I hate faggots like you who think just because somethings new it must be beneficial or good.
Still more thought and imagination then becoming a fucking zombie by flinging a bird for the millionth time, faggot.

The point I'm making is that at the time, people DIDN'T believe that those pursuits made people smarter. In fact, they claimed that they were making the youth dumber. Just like you're claiming now.

OP seems to have proven his point about the damage technology can do to our intelligence, although perhaps not in the way he intended

Is it more thought? Because flinging the bird is developing problem solving skills and a nascent sense of how physics work. But no, I'm sure having super heroes be super heroes is way more thought provoking and inspires kids to become artists and creative thinkers.

t. person who always found actions figures dull as fuck even as a kid because kids always do the same shit over and over with them.

>THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER
Imagine being this delusional.

>actually implying all kids in first world countries will use this one shit site and all of them will get influenced by it

Wew.