December 28, 2017

95 years is a long time to live. Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funky Flashman here has done some great work, before he got caught up in his own cult of personality and took everyone's credit and half their paychecks.

He's feeding on Bendis soul now. He's gonna be here for a while more.

The Queen will die before this man does.

How will the bongs ever deal with her death?

Steve Ditko is also alive, at the age of 90. collectivist parasites btfo

He can't keep getting away with it!

iirc brits want to skip charles and let william sit in the throne.

but that was an old reader's digest article.

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge
>He will look after his patient, control access to her room and consider what information should be made public. The bond between sovereign and subjects is a strange and mostly unknowable thing. A nation’s life becomes a person’s, and then the string must break.
It's been planned to the last detail for nearly 70 years mate.

Fuck you I thought he died.

Who did he absorb this time?

Glad I drew this card.

They will ritualistically devour her body and her dogs

At some point he will go back in time and try to rejuvenate his strength by devouring his past self.

The fucker literally (figuratively) killed my grandpa today.

Fuck.

>"I have become an Ouroboros! Excelsior!"

FFFFFFFF

Do bongs even give a single solitary shit about the Royal Family anymore except out of basic obligation to be deferential lest they be seen as treasonous?

Who's next

I think maybe they like to take pride in them, like "look how fancy our fancy people are"

They do. You Americans are pretty hard for them as well. I remember all the media coverage of the royal wedding

As a Brit? The Queen yes. But what comes after her is going to be a long slow sullen drag to a republic.

F to pay respects

Did he need the souls for the Astronomicon or something?

As another Brit I have to say William is popular enough. Charles should abdicate

>William is popular enough
To be king? I hope so. But on the other hand, I think Charles deserves it after waiting all this time.

Harry is the only one of the three who isnt a fucking inbred dullard.

>Read post
>Thinks he died
>sad
>Checks
>Nope had a birthday
>Oh nevermind, cool
>Sees his wife died in July
>sad again
70 years. Damn.

The thing is Elizabeth is the last "Monarch", meaning pretty much a distant Goddess. William (and Charles) are going to be much different rulers they have to be more relatable European monarchies as they don't command the reverence EII does.

He's marrying a Californian. I mean I was almost married to one, so definitely not the wisest of actions.

His own wife? this madman must be stopped!

Harry's incredibly stupid. His own fiance's family are currently yelling at him because he accidentally insulted them.

Don't hurt me like this.

>William (and Charles) are going to be much different rulers they have to be more relatable European monarchies
I know you're right, but I wish you weren't. I wish whoever took Elizabeth's throne would retreat into Buckingham palace and evolve into the sort of stodgy old monarch who only comes out for special occasions people can love and revere.

Who will our Lich Lord consume next?

The market spoke and made Stan the Man. What now, Ditko?

We pledge ourselves, body and soul, to you, Lord Lee. Forever may you live and forever may we serve.

Anons, how will you gloriously give your life to preserve his?

Probably Mick Jagger or Bob Dylan

Also, who will outlive who? Stan Lee or Betty White?

It's a sad end for the last coronated monarchs on Earth. Being dragged into populism by Rupert Murdoch.

wasn't that how Thailand's monarchy operated?

not sure now because apparently the heir is an idiot.

>dragged into populism by Rupert Murdoch.
Huh. I didn't expect to see Rupert Murdoch's name come up in a discussion about the throne. Can you elaborate, please?

I never understood that coverage or fascination but maybe it's a normie thing.

That's sort of how theirs works, but I'm hoping more for a monarch who is less of a figurehead and actually exerts some power.

is that a motherfucking tintin's bizarre adventure reference

I'm an ausfag and the only people retarded enough to care about them are 50+ year old mums who still read tabloids.

The Sun owned by Murdoch the most popular paper in the country pretty much yelled at the Queen to become more public after Diana died.
But honestly she did the more reasonable thing and kept her grandchildren secluded, and tried to go for a private funeral after their mother had just died.
The press pretty much howled demanding a state funeral. In the end she had to bow to pressure, order the flags to be lowered, return her family to London from secluded mourning in Scotland, and have her grandchildren march in a funeral procession through the centre of London.

I think it's a woman thing. Storybook romances, becoming a princess, the big fancy wedding, they love that kind of stuff.

>iirc brits want to skip charles and let william sit in the throne.
>But on the other hand, I think Charles deserves it after waiting all this time.
The queen never forgave Charles for fucking up with Dianna and neither did most of the Bongs. It's been made clear to Charles behind closed doors that if he doesn't abdicate he will be a pure figure head and ultimately hurt Williams future power base.
>but I'm hoping more for a monarch who is less of a figurehead and actually exerts some power.
The Queen of England is still the richest woman in the world by a huge fucking margin and when she dies the crown jewels go to the king but the queens jewels get put in trust until the next sitting queen. While this split might seem arbitrary it means Charles won't have as much pull as William and (fuck I forgot the bitchs name) and there is all kinds of board room fuckery the royalty could do when their personal fortune could sink most banks. You might get your wish.

Jeez, that sounds shitty and unpleasant to do to a grieving family, even if they’re the most well known one on the planet.

Its alright you'll have a Chinese president soon enough.

Burgerclap here; It's okay, we've got a Russian President and it's not that bad.

As written in protestant bible

>While this split might seem arbitrary it means Charles won't have as much pull as William and (fuck I forgot the bitchs name)
Well, shit. Not to say I'd have a problem with William and Kate taking the thrones, but isn't Charles married? Why wouldn't Camilla Parker Bowles become the next sitting queen if he became king?

>You might get your wish.
They'd be the richest couple in the world, but that doesn't necessarily translate to political power. As your typical American with a sick fascination with British royalty, I've always wanted to see a monarchy that has more power over Parliament than the other way around. Not a return to absolute monarchy, just a Crown that can actually do some important shit without necessarily needing anyone else's say-so.

I chuckled

>Last coronated monarchs on Earth.
The fuck you talkin about. There is still monarchs being coronated and will be coronated. Also

>Giving a shit about a monarch.
>Having a monarch at all.