How could Dark Pheonix win Sup Forums over?

How could Dark Pheonix win Sup Forums over?

More diversity

funny

Being good. Not being about Magneto and Xavier again. Not having Jennifer Lawrence in it.

This, not enough white girls getting culture

from what the director said its going to be about jean/scott/xavier. I think Mystique dies.

>I think Mystique dies
I hope you're right

>First time Fox did DP it was the worst movie in the franchise.
>Doing it again and so far sounds even shittier than the last time.

It's fucking annoying how many times this story gets adapted halfassed and worse every time they do.

I'm not understanding how actually following the story makes it sound shitty.

Give Quicksilver a cute boyfriend.

You think they'll do the music slow mo a third time or do a team combo type of thing?

No Mystique
Sophie's tits

For the love of God don't make it another Wolverine/Magneto/ Prof X flick we've been seeing that shit non-stop for 18 years now.

Also dump Mystique or religate her to a side roll. She's no-ones favorite part of these movies

It's not actually following the story if it's trying to fit Magneto and Mystique in. If I see the Shi'arr, the M'krann Crystal and Hellfire club in the trailer, then I'll trust that they're following the story.

By having no JLaw

This. Magneto needs to look like a hardcore jew.

Have a brand new mutant whose power is that he has two incredibly large dicks. Like, 18 inches each. And he draws power from the blood dimension.

between the cast being exactly the same as the last one and the story already revealed as some sort of unholy cross between Dark Phoenix and motherfucking Secret Invasion, it‘s already completely doomed in my eyes.

by recasting everyone and not pussying out and having Jean/Phoenix do the space genocide

She's the best thing to happen to xmen though and 8 steps up from the first version of Jlaws character. They were testing the waters with that other girl everyone already forgot and much like most the cast, the character is now stuck to her

Awwww

She was one of the worst parts about Apocalypse along with Magneto

Rebecca's Mystique had better fight scenes.

>fight scenes
Didn't realize I was talking to a simpleton. Sorry for the mistake.

Is Cyclop going to die again?

we gotta go back

It's literally the same story premise with the same central theme. Just because it has certain other characters doesn't change that