When will they learn that insulting your core consumers while pandering to outspoken busybodies that hate them is a bad...

When will they learn that insulting your core consumers while pandering to outspoken busybodies that hate them is a bad business model?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad model for comics, but works swimmingly for clickbait journalism.

Wow, who knew comics that insults the main audience while acting so different from what they want they could be a different genre all together would mean shit sales. Christ, modern liberals are fucking stupid.

LITERALLY who?

But worked for Western video games

>Bibliography
Smoke (art by Igor Kordey, 3-issue mini-series, 2005, tpb, 156 pages, December 2005, ISBN 1-933239-28-X)
Kat & Mouse (art by Federica Manfredi, 2006)
Agent Boo (art by Edo Fuijkschot, 2006)
Messiah Complex (art by Eduardo Ocana, 2006)
Adam in Chromaland (art by Luigi Giammarino, 2007)
Archie vs. Predator (art by Fernando Ruiz, 4-issue mini-series, 2014)

Literally who gives a shit?

Well, technically it's true, white males are responsible for these comics failing, In that white males did not buy them.

Which is their right in a free market.

>Saying Gwenpool is written by a woman
>Bringing up Wonder Woman, Dredd, etc as part of her credentials for her being famous when all she wrote were just a few short stories
>It's from OneAngryGamer
>Author has a Rorschach profile picture

I hate nonreaders so damn much

But on topic, does anyone have those twitter screencaps of the tumblr audience going to Readcomiconline and not paying for shit?

>HOW YOU DARE TO NOT BUY THE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE?
Is there something in the US' water supply? each generation of burgers is getting more and more dumb.

Never, these retards are so convinced in their righteousness and so self-centered and so completely lack introspection that the idea that they're the problem never once occurs to them.

She's British-American

First: Who?
Second: Well, yeah. You can't force someone to buy something they don't like. Just ask Marvel.

Funny, I thought Marvel always touted their MASSIVE 40% female market share. So, question: Where exactly were those tens of thousands of loyal female consumers to keep those titles specifically crafted for them afloat?

Answer: Buying t-shirts and Funko Pops, and never comics.

Works for Sup Forums
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/154826563/comic-writer-alex-de-campi-blames-white-males-for#top

Wow, white males not buying comics which aren't targeted at them.

Next we'll be blamed for not buying gossip or makeup/dating magazines...

I don't have that specific image but i do have this gem

>assuming people only like media starring characters that share their race/gender/orientation
This seems bigoted towards literally everyone.

Why do they have a picture of dredd?

>Billy D
Who? From what website? Is this even from a real article?

Fuck OFF.

When their self-proclaimed "core consumers" stop being a small, loud group of people who scream and stomp their feet over being "alienated" over whatever random political issue offended them this week.

>title has SJW in it

Yeah I believe this is legit journalism and not another piece of shit sensationalist trying to make a buck on drama.

SJW will never be core consumers, remember, its down the river not straight across, marvel dyke

Massive amounts of estrogen and fluoride.

>readable
What the fuck are they talking about?
I read shitty BL manga and even they were better than America Chavez.

Pretty sure it’s a shitty YouTuber that’s popped up since diversity and comics started shifting all over the place. They’ve popped up like weeds.

This is what journalism is in [current year]. Legit journalism died a long time ago.

That explains the manboobs of the general populace

Hey look, is that gay robot from Digimon!

>Where exactly were those tens of thousands of loyal female consumers to keep those titles specifically crafted for them afloat?
Buying Star Wars and other actually popular titles.

Oh so he is part of the bandwagon fuckers that saw the success of Sargon of Cuck and wanted in on them shekels?

No it's what shitty clickbait is and OP is a faggot for pretending it's worth sharing.

>Hey look, is that gay robot from Digimon!
Still more believable than a lesbian "Puerto Rican" from a universe that only consists of lesbians.

He's right though. Whites are a problem plaguing this country

It's from OneAngryGamer
Guy has a Rorcshach profile picture

But Archie vs Predator was a good comic, you fucking reaction face memer

I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S GELLIN MY MELLIN

>Blame white Males because the other demographics you aimed for didn't read your books

>eceleb garbage
Why?

I sometimes hope the Cali fires burn the entire fucking continent and their retarded culture

But how will it reach western Europe? It's even worse there.

Heh, it's always the same. It the same argument being used against bad reviews for The Last Jedi right now;

>It's RACISTS!
>It's the ALT-RIGHT!
>It's MISOGYNISTS!
>It's TROLLS!
>It's ANYTHING EXCEPT THE POSSIBILITY WE MADE SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T LIKE

wow, I actually read something of his

>lel destroy the entire continent
>That totally won't spread SJW beliefs, guys!

Yeah, and deleting Sup Forums totally prevented Sup Forums from spreading to other boards. OH WAIT