Best cape movie period

Best cape movie period.

b-but muh dark knight

The Dark Night is Man of Steel tier awful.

You sound like an idiot

Strange, that's not The Incredibles.
musta switched yer picture.
Someone who posted in a Hot Topic thread is probably confused.

I miss moody, gothic fare. Being weird and antisocial just doesn't really translate with the lookame social media age of today. Soundtrack was a great time capsule too with some nice tracks.

What shitty luck Brandon had. Dude had some decent acting chops and a certain charisma. He could have gone on and been quite big if he had lived and had more chances to flex himself outside the purely martial arts movie sphere his dad was so famous for, like he was just starting to do with The Crow, but it just wasn't meant to be.

And it has actually aged pretty damn well too! Damn good movie!!!

The incredibles is great but has no pre-existing comic. The crow is a great comic and amazing movie. If we're counting non cape comics-movies ghost world and road to perdition are solid.

Nah son.

Toxic Avenger IV is the best cape film imo

Should I rewatch this movie? Haven't seen it in a long time.

I still think BvS is the best comic movie released, but The Crow was quite great; shame about the sequels and tv series though. I’m also glad the reboot is in development hell.

Yes!

It's not amazing but it's not bad.

Yes, yes you should.

I'd like to see an adaptation that nails the raw, emotional fury of the comic.

In a loose sense Proyas' second film, Dark City, can be seen as a superhero film.

Yes, you should
Shut it

It would be great, but Hollywood is more concerned with profit margins over source material and a creative vision, so I doubt the reboot will be any good, especially considering Jason Mamoa is playing Eric and not someone like Sam Witwer

better an idiot than someone who thinks either of those films were any good

>that image
Are you the person shilling your music on Sup Forums?

Superman II still hasn't been bettered. Hellboy II is also great. Hellboy is capeshit right? Also, Mask of the Phantasm had a theatrical run, and as another user suggested the Increadibles is great also.

All of those films I would rank over the Crow.

Incredible is Fantastic, but The Crow has a more unique and better style. But I respect the challenger you bring

I liked the series, but it was pretty generic 90s tv. Would go gay for Mark though