/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Chelli Lona Aphra edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #5 (Wed 27)
Star Wars Adventures #5 (Wed 27)
The Last Jedi: Storms of Crait (Wed 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Let's talk about The Godfather.

First for people should be allowed to like and dislike anything they wish without getting dogpiled.

He deserved better

>I have a strong suspicion you're him since you didn't start talking to me until right after our argument was over. Not so subtle.
I wasn't trying to hide it?

>master race

>He deserved better
we all do

Where is Anakin's extra saber now? Does bigger Luke have it stashed somewhere?

Don't bring that shit to a new thread. Let it die. Kill it if you have to.

Yes, it is his birthright. And now that the first one was destroyed and Luke is dead, Rey must search for Bigger Luke to get the second one, and learn the three Bigger Lessons to being a Jedi!

Agreed. OTfag v. PTfag shitposting is annoying enough without ruthless hunting through every single tiny bit of material to determine the exact number of letters Lucas contributed to the original script.

He deserved a big strong daddy who would appreciate him...

user, don't bring old baggage into a new thread. Not to mention, 13 minutes is a long time for such a shitty comeback.

The Huttfather: A Star Wars Story

Would unironically watch.

the resistance will be doing ISB work

I'd go see a movie about how Jabba became the new crime boss after his father, Zorba, died.

Is Zorba the Hutt still canon?

>Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

>13 minutes is a long time for such a shitty comeback.
9-13 minutes is the average reply time though

Baggage. Old thread. Stop.

I'm surprised we still have no idea what happened to him after TCW

you need a teacher

Let's get some good ol' /swco/ austim discussion.

Rebels sucks.

Post memes

I still haven't got around to watching it.

I'm interested though.

no not this again

are they dead?

Clone wars is better than rebels but rebels is improving. S1 of rebels was better than S1 of clone wars. Clone wars will unfortunately never reach its full potential, so rebels might be able to surpass it simply by being allowed to end on its own terms. Clone wars will probably always be better than rebels though, since it was able to save the dumpster fire that was the prequel trilogy and make it good.

And there goes the thread.

Probably

What is your picture supposed to show, exactly? That TCW has a better art style?

>dumpster fire that was the prequel trilogy
But only about 10% of TCW is as good as the PT.

user, Rebels has only 6 episodes left before its canceled.

Its true though

>canceled.

It's time /swco/, it's time to apologize

I just fucking saw this shitty image somewhere else, it's infuriating in how fucking shitty it is.

>That TCW has a better art style
yep the first thing peaple go on about is the art style

Yes, apologize to the man who saved Star Wars

Can't apologize for something you never said.

You didn't answer my question. What is your picture trying to show?

I'm sorry, apologize.

So big finale in six episodes? I can't say they have been Gearing it to anything very interesting. They have over used Thrawn, and its, apart of Tarkin, the only competent high official they haves showed (than isn't an adjunt to them).
Unless they make a big battle to liberate Lothal with the help of the mandos (capital mando ships pls).

I think it's just a "then and now" thing rather than an attempt at comparison

>A year ago Filoni and FPJ were talking about 7 seasons of Rebels on podcasts and interviews
>show put on 6 month hiatus
>suddenly ending in season 4 that celebration

Yeah definitely not canceled. Good goy.

>thinking FPJ is an authority on how long the show will last
>The last season is actually reaching a finale rather than just ending abruptly
Yeah okay it was just cancelled then

>Good goy.
Back to Sup Forums with you

FPJ said he thought there was about 7 seasons' worth. Filoni never commented on that before Celebration.

Also what do you even mean by 6 month hiatus? You mean the wait between seasons that it's always had?

the difference between the art style..that and whats happend to them

>he deserved Super Saiyan status.

Nobody cares what SJWs are bitching about

Apologize, fools.

Disney shills will defend this

No, Jacen's story was still garbage

When is Rebels coming back?

Remember when Star Wars had tension?

Now galactic government can be eradicated at the whims of fringe groups, and practically any ship can be defeated by hyperspacing right into it. Everything accomplished in the previous movies has been destroyed, and there's been absolutely nothing to suggest that the exact same won't happen to this trilogy too.

best armour and worst armour

Never, Filoni has been fired and the show cancelled after six Pablos came forward with sexual harassment allegations

>Implying Emo Ren was any better

oh god that was the worst day for Filoni fans

Dude you could sneeze and an SJW would complain you're gentrifying them with your germs
no one gives a shit

best armour
first orde
worst armour
clone make 1

>best armour first orde
fucking hell

The damage control around Rebels being cancelled will never not be funny. No different than all the mainstream sites shilling about how TLJ is the most successful movie ever, and how alt-rite russians are trying to take it down.

>this entire post

it grew on me

Talking with my friend brought up an interesting point.

Are there different coloured Magnaguards?

In the film I think we only see silver magnaguards? But the supplementary materials and books show Navy Blue Magnaguards- pic related.

>worst armour
>clone make 1

Fuck him. He didn't save shit. Prequels can always be overlooked because tha's the past.

That pinhead fucked up their future.

When Legend of Korra does a better job at honoring legacies. You know you've fucked it.

>when Legend of Korra does a better job
lmao jesus

THE FORMAT FOR VIRGIN VS CHAD IS

NORMAL THING VS OUTRAGEOUS THING

NOT BAD THING VS GOOD THING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All the heroes led the world to a better place and we saw the fruits of their labor.

TFA just shat all over The Heroes and basically made their struggle fruitless. Nothing came of it.

>When Legend of Korra does a better job
didn't she kill the rest on the past avatars

Her Uncle did that after Aang had already damaged the connection because they tried to hive mind his ass to keep the "Balance" because they didn't like the idea of Republic City.

>The only way for them to save the franchise is Rey Solo/Skywalker.

Worst: First Order
Best: Phase One Clone

>Tr8t didn't became the better version of Captain Phasma

Awakens was the beggining of trash wars

>he thinks the virgin walk is normal

The greatest message and quote from Star Wars. It makes you think.

Only faggots fail to understand it.

>tfw TLJ is just a more elaborate 'He's not Khan' from JJ and Rian regarding Rey

>proceeds to kick elite guards' asses after listening to a half-assed TED talk from Skywalker

>6 month hiatus
You mean a mid-season break which the show has had every single year since season 1?

Have you even seen the movie? That screenshot is a flashback from Kylo's account of what happened and isn't actually real.

Worst: Snowtrooper
Best: The best operators in the Republic

So Magnaguards?

So Revels is just like the Original Trilogy then?(No, i'm not a prequels fag, the OT is still better)

Master Skylawlker, there are too many bad thoughts, what am i going to do?

what would my dad do

Yes, in many ways Rebels is very comparable to the OT in its tone, style, and thematic/quality position in Star Wars saga

Couldn't they have just said The First Order attacked the temple and kidnapped Ben? That seems a lot easier to believe than Luke going Planned Parenthood.

>Padme: Obiwan told me terrible things
>Anakin: What things?
>Padme: That you ... killed younglings
>Anakin: IT WAS A BRIEF MOMENT OF WEAKNESS!

I like that I can fully tell the underage fags who can't form an opinion by themselves by their constant underlining the allegedly terrible Yoda fights in the PT when no one had a problem with them for a decade

>when no one had a problem with them for a decade
Still lying, still pandering the RLM boogie-man.

I actually prefer Older Asoka's look I want her milkies.

>IT'S OVER ANAKIN, I HAVE THE HYPERSPACE RAM!

Yoda fights were among the best parts of PT, and the audience, when it was full of fans who pre-ordered tickets for the very first viewing in the city, fucking applauded when Yoda first pulled his lightsaber in AotC.

I'm not even aware of where it originated from, I only know that it went from "slightly off visual that some critics could maybe mention in passing" to "every single PT remark HAS to repeatedly despise it because we all know that they were hugely terrible and we have always known amirite"

>I'm not even aware of where it originated from
>I-I-I'm n-n-n-not that guy from last thread I s-swear!