Goop Sucks

Name a worse alien from Ben 10

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRI5HSkOdBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stinkfly

Reminder: the most useful thing he ever does is when Ben tricks Vilgax into transforming into him so that he can deactivate that UFO thing

Stinkfly can fly and shoot disabling sticky slime. He lost a lot of utility after Ben got more flying aliens but at the time he had a niche.

Never watched AF, but Goop looked like he'd be my favorite if only because of his similarities to Upgrade. I always had a fondness for the characters that could basically "be anything", i.e. shapeshifters.

He was awesome, you just have cancerous shit taste OP

Anything after the original 10.

he can't really shapeshift. The antigravity thing just drags him around, and if it gets disabled he just becomes immobile liquid.

There is nothing Goop can do that Upgrade can't do better,

ChamAlien
Fasttrack
Jetray

Cannonbolt

>talking shit about Cannonbolt
Are you gay or something?

Jetray

Jetray is also bad

Literally The Worst.

>There is nothing Goop can do that Upgrade can't do better,
Goop can turn his body acid. Even Vilgax once commented on how powerful Goop was.

Lies.
>Reconfigurable
>Good defense
>Can always come back if someone managed to knock him apart
>Bane of giants

Sounds decent to me.

He's a great close combatant

He's Deku's shoot style

With Swampfire around, is Wildvine completely irrelevant? What about Heatblast?

Cons:
>is a fucking lego man
Yeah looks pretty shit to me

Swampfire never could stretch himself the way Wildvine can, which is Wildvine's main use. And Heatblast is a full pyrokinetic, Swampfire can only shoot fire from his hands.

>lego man
>con
Shit taste m8

Heatblast can also fly, and do the floating rock thing that Alan did

Who is the best swimming alien? Is it Ripjaws or Water Hazard?

Did we ever see Water Hazard swim? For all we know, they just live on the ocean floor. Ripjaws's planet doesn't even have an ocean floor.

good point.

Did Ben ever do the rock thing?

He taught Alan how, so presumably he could.

Probably Ripjaws.

You know, Wildmutt was pretty shit. All he could do was smell things.

Is there any other alien that could effectively fight invisible things?

Are there only ilike 10 good aliens in this series?

Eye Guy has enhanced hearing. And with all of his extra eyes he can probably notice any thing being moved or stepped on. It would make sense if he had heat vision or X-ray vision.
Blitzwolfer has enhanced senses too

Echo Echo's got echolocation, and a great AOE attack. Big Chill's got a decent AOE attack too. They don't have to see who they're fighting

Ghostfreak can turn invisible too, he might be able to see invisible things when he does

Feedback. Fuck that guy. Who's bright idea was it to come up with DNA that turns you into an electric junkie?

Jetray. He can swim super fast and plus shoot lasers. He's functional away from water too.

>immortality is the worst power

But he could fly at light speed or do some warp drive thing. He was also pretty OP underwater.

immortality and feeling pain

The lowest tier aliens, power-wise, are probably Ripjaws, Ditto, Goop, Wildmutt, ChamAlien, Mole-Stache, and Walkatrout in no particular order

Yeah but that's all he can do

Ripjaws is at least, as far as I know, the only actual swimmer. Some people are saying Jetray can swim but I never saw him actually fight and maneuver underwater.

Ditto is basically completely useless with EchoEcho around and the only thing going for Goop is that he turns into acid one time.

I like Wildmutt but yeah, he's totally outclassed compared to everyone that isn't a joke character.

best power
youtube.com/watch?v=zRI5HSkOdBE

>doesn't even have remotely human feet
>feels great pain from it anyway
as hilarious as it is,

why

Why would feet have to be human shaped to be hurt by hard plastic corners?

Walkatrout

you idiot the soles of human I'd imagine would be far softer and less durable than whatever that fucking thing's feet....but whatever that was pretty funny.

Upchuck

>that time when goop escaped from the omnitrix and fucking suffocated ben in the sewers

that shit was scary as fuck

Fasttrack and Brainstorm. Both are nothing more than downgraded variants of XLR8 and Greymatter.

Honestly Ben has a lot of really good aliens at his disposal with a lot of really handy powers and abilities, but never bothers to use them unless he accidentally turns into one while yelling about wanting to punch people.

iiFUCKING THANK YOU!!

Goop's a cool idea for an alien. Probably one of the better aliens from AF by concept alone. It gets the Original Series' idea of alien bodytypes by having an entirely gelatinous form that lacks any backbone to the point where it needs a satellite to maneuver around. That's pretty nifty if you ask me. The problem, however, is that it goes too far in some directions while not going far enough in others. Despite the concept, Goop is yet another humanoid alien making his design not exactly stand out from the rest while still being too weird to have any practical use. Goop is made of Acid or at least has acid properties to give him an edge despite the character being built around a lack of any. They should've either ditched the Gravity satellite and given him a disproportionate design or go full into the Satellite idea and make it seem like his entire body is caught halfway in a tractor beam. Omniverse played up to the latter but I still feel that going more extreme would really help strengthen Goop's place on the Omnitrix. Also ditch the Acid gimmick entirely and play up to the elastic and gloppy properties of Goop. Maybe Ben's in a situation where he needs to go through a really tight air vent. The openings are too small even for an alien like Grey Matter so instead Ben uses Goop who can fit his entire body through such a tight space. Just do something that utilize his gimmick

Oh and give him a name that isn't fucking Goop

Yeah Brainstorm's thing is basically "shittier Grey Matter but with lightning powers." GrGrey Matter was useful for his mechanical abilities, while Brainstorm only ever makes calculations then shots a lightning bolt. There are other aliens that are much better at shooting shit so it's stupid to pick Brainstorm over Swampfire or something.

The OS aliens were all really uniqure and filled different niches, while the UAF aliens all overlap and become boring, other than a couple standouts (EchoEcho and Big Chill)

I hate Humungasaur for exactly the reason you described; he's just good for punching people and his design is super boring, yet he gets used at least once an episode.

Brainstorm has electricity powers, super computer calculations, and isn't 4 inches tall, brain storm is better than grey matter in almost every way. Grey matter is just more book smart and can fit in smaller spaces.

Keep telling yourself that with your inferior brain.

ENOUGH

Brainstorm has never done anything with his brain other than shoot lightning

brainstorm doesn't have hands

Ultimate Spider-Monkey.

Yeah and Alien X can't do anything either until Omniverse and he is still the strongest alien

>I hate Humungasaur for exactly the reason you described; he's just good for punching people and his design is super boring, yet he gets used at least once an episode.
Didn't Humungasaur have the power to grow in the first episode? If they kept that he would of been a little bit better than what we got.

He had the power to grow throughout UAF. OV did away with that.

He barely used the growing in UAF

True, which is probably why OV got rid of it. He was already large, so there were few situations where Ben would need that power and not just use Way Big. Didn't help that Ultimate Humungosaur couldn't grow either.