I predict that pic related will be understood as the popularization of "western Moe"...

I predict that pic related will be understood as the popularization of "western Moe" , especially if the sequel double downs on the realistic setting (social issues, etc.) There have been cute characters before of course, but the mix of aggressively cute and naive + some social realism has never been popular in the west

Dinsey knows what's up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's moe about it?

You know those cute eyes and faces is literally fucking Disney style, that's where anime gets it from.

Is the appealing within a more realistic social context that elicits the moe response. Moe is a reaction to characters that represent a fictional "ideal" object of desire, in contrast to "flawed" reality

Please stop co-opting Japanese terms that you're just going to butcher and consistently misuse sooner or later.

what?

Look at what you wrote. Than think if that in anyway relates to moe (hint Moe girls are often very flawed and there's an entire idol industry that sales based on "reality")

Than tell me if Zootopia can be desscribed as "idealized objects of desire in contrast with flawed reality"

>I predict that pic related will be understood as the popularization of "western Moe"
That was the Horse show user

It's an ideal reality because the species' living spaces are segregated by size and skills.

That doesn't have anything to do with moe, which this thread is making out to be more specific than it actually is. It just basically means being in love with a character, having a crush on a character, finding a character romantically appealing.

I just hope sequel will have this deleted location:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI

They put so much effort into this place, shame they couldn't include it in the first movie.

Autist.

No, explaining what something is does not make someone autistic. What the fuck is with you people and your autism obsession? Do you act like this in real life too?

if we're going with big googly eyes on a cute naive main character, that starts with Tangled.

>calls something moe
>thinks he's not autistic
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thats the board your looking for user

I didn't make this thread and I didn't invent the term so I don't know why the fuck you're whining to me about this or telling me to go to Sup Forums. Fucking idiot.

Are you ok? user? Do you need a hug?

Yeah, great attempt at deflection. You can fuck off now.

Ok. I hope your day gets better. I recommend a hugbox.

Why does it take Disney so fucking long to make sequels to their most popular properties? We're still waiting for Frozen 2.

Deflection. Fuck off.

Hugbox. Think about it.

Deflection. Fuck off.

Quality thread, OP.

Fuck you for making best post.

What?????

Because the merchandising, sales, and attention havn't dried up yet.

>keeps responding to the faggot
You really are autistic. Holy shit.

There are no fucking "autists" on the site. "Autists" don't exist. You are a fucking paranoid lunatic.

They thought Zootopia will shit the bed:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

Also you forgot we're getting Wreck it Ralph sequel first. Next installment every six years.

i just can't believe that it's been nearly 2 years and nobody's uploaded scans of the official handbook (or for that matter, PDFs of the junior novel or most of the comics) yet

Zootopia is just not popular. Furries from trash don't count.

I don't think trying to compare the anime fandom with the furry fandom invokes too many comparisons. You could say yiff art is the western equivalent of hentai, but that's about it.

I

Wouldn't a better example be Horse Show?

It's pretty popular. As far as original animated family franchises go, it was the most profitable. Then there's all the awards.

Disney gets all the awards because Disney gets all the awards (see Oscars), that billion dollar was thanks to chinks. Now it's irrelevant, franchise is dead and fandom is made mostly of furry degenerates.

you know i come into this thread expecting some lewd bunny pics but i get two faggots fighting with each other. You know how hard it was to masturbate to you two going at it ?

want

I just want to rub her face on my ass. Its not a sexual thing, I just think it would be very comfy like a flannel cloth

But is as autists as Sup Forums is.

*Sup Forums is

*Bambi
ftfy

>"Autists" don't exist.
Literally the most autistic post I've read on this site.

>Zootopia is just not popular
What kind of drugs are you on...to have such a fucked opinion?

>I predict that pic related will be understood as the popularization of "western Moe"
No, that's MLP.

do you already have the bun /co?

is Judy a good waiFUR?

She's out? O Shi-!

>tfw my bun is already shipping