Johns new "OC" (not very original) are the joker's dad and mom

Johns new "OC" (not very original) are the joker's dad and mom.

How does that make you feel?

drunk

This is the cover of doomsday clock 2

Of which of the three Jokers? Or should that just be added to the pile of Johns plotlines never to be brought up again?

This is his mommy

Snyder's

This is the cover of the 5th issue, johns is too subtle for the average reader

>Joker
Which one?

That doesn't look like Snyder Joker. Looks more like the standard killing joke one.
Also, which was the Joker in the Batcave at the beginning of Metal and what was that all about anyway?

Is the joker the main bad guy from DC? I Don't read DC comics but it seems like a bunch of events have to do with him

The kid was born in the late 70's.
Manhattan was the one that cought mime and mommy, i guess to took the boy with him to a new universe and felt bad that he grew up to be a monster or something retarded like that, just like Kal-L in infinite crisisunit harper

>but it seems like a bunch of events have to do with him

You are a retarded batman hater, the last joker centric (and first) event was back in 2003-2002

he looks like hes just gone down on a girl on her period

seriously

That doesn't look like Snyder's Joker to me, this one looks more clown like.

It's called a cover. It doesnt look like any of them, and doesnt need to look like them either since we have no idea when that picture us supposed to take place

>It doesnt look like any of them
It's straight up Killing joke Joker.

This one could be the mime himself

>mfw nu/cotvmcu/ doesn't knows Punch and Jewelee

This. Its Mime acting as joker, rather than the joker himself.

wut

Mime has the ability to completely change the shape of his nose and jawline? Impressive.

maybe I'm wrong but weren't Punch and Jewelee in post-crisis? weren't they the same age than Joker more or less? I think we saw them recently too in Batman or Detec Comics I don't remember.

I kind of like it. It's certainly an angle that hasn't been explored before.

kek.

Different artists different stuff, the reason is snyder is simple: Snyder was talking about his joker and johns.

“Geoff [Johns] was great about walking us through what the plan is for upcoming ‘Three Jokers’ storyline and giving us the breathing room for what we wanted to do,” Snyder told CBR. “Just to be clear to readers, this is not going to answer the ‘Three Jokers’ question. That’s really for Geoff — he has a big story planned for that — but what it will do is show us the way that The Joker, like he did during my entire time on Batman, is always there as the Greek chorus of the book, saying to Batman, in one way or another, ‘You’re doing it wrong,’ or, ‘You’re doing it right. This is what needs to happen. This is who you are.”

No they're not you illiterate fuck.

after all the tricks writers have used with the years to get a fake Joker for their stories...Imitators are so common and it was even a hologram once usually cause they want to do things DC won't let them do with the real Joker.

>maybe I'm wrong but weren't Punch and Jewelee in post-crisis?

Yes, just like Grail is really "OC", they actually were there... It's just that Johns doesnt care, they are their OC now.

Remember this when darkseid war started Diana was around the same age as superman, by the time it ended Diana was 5000 years old, that's how much Johns cares about other's people continuity.

Like that time when Richard and Mary Parker were spies. How much fun that was.

Johns decided to shit on both Killing Joke and Watchmen. Will he tackle Saga of the Swampie for full Moore btfo before this is over?

Provide me evidence then.
>johnsfag is so retarded that ignored the whole "not so original" comment on the OP.

Superman: You could be so much more
Jon: There's nothing we can be that we are not, we are made of electrons, we are different, i'm made of blue electrons and you or skin colored electros
superman: you need to have hope, you could be a man of miracles! a miracleman if you want, or marvelman!

Sup Forums best series of 2018

The mime is gonna get this skill, he can shoot with his finger. It isn't really a bullet but he used this gesture to focus. Best anime of 2017 by the way. What did that guy say in Doomsday Clock #2? "He's pointing his freaking finger at your empty head" and they were robbing a bank empty handed.

All concepts have the potential to be interesting if put in the hands of a decent writer. That could've been fun too.

It wasn't.

But it COULD have been.

>inuyashiki

I missed this.

Best anime of 2017? Ironic or serious

personal opinion

I'm 100% certian this will be the case

Anyway, for anyone thinking there's no way Johns will be so "subtle" about they both being the parents of a joker, pic related is a reminder of how subtle johns can be.

For the record, i'm pretty sure Bruce didnt see himself from that position, he just saw 2 bodies , but well. who cares.

guru guru and Made in the Abyss were good too but I think Inuyashiki was the best

Recently in Det Comics/Batman Punch and Jewelee were talking about children, that maybe they should have one. Those would be 2 Jokers, our Joker being the baby from Watchmen, the second Joker being the baby Punch and Jewelee are going to have, I don't know about the third

>wacky comic book plastic surgery
Gee wheez user

Stop posting this shit in every fucking doomsday clock thread holy shit dude. No one cares that an anime already has the finger gun thing. No one even knows if Mine has actual powers yet you fucking maroon.

>No one cares that an anime already has the finger gun thing. No one even knows if Mine has actual powers yet you fucking maroon.

Not him but he probably will, given that this is a theory thread there's nothing wrong with it.

Everyone's assuming some stupid bullshit about them being joker's parents simply because of fucking greasepaint, smiling with blood on the face, and time displacement that actually makes no fucking sense in their theory's context. This is weak, and it needs to stop getting spammed.

I'm not complaining about theorization. I'm complaining that this dude is making identical posts in every doomsday clock thread either saying Johns stole the thing from that anime or just shilling the anime as best of 2017

>simply because of fucking greasepaint, smiling with blood on the face, and time displacement that actually makes no fucking sense in their theory's context.

And the missing child, and the cover with the joker using the same make-up mirror, and johns coming out with the 3 jokers shit...

Now tell me how is that weak? specially after they crash into joker's amusement park?

Then you are right, he could at least post some gifs

Yeah I do keep seeing the dumb joker theory get posted and that one Sup Forumsutist keeps spamming that anime.

INUYASHIKI/SUPERMAN CROSSOVER WHEN?

>Missing child HAS to be joker
>3 jokers bullshit HAS to be tied to the Punch and Jewelee bit and NOT Manhattan fucking with Batman like he has been doing since rebirth started
>Joker using the makeup mirror isn't easily explained as just being a neat reference to Watchmen shit by having him use Veidt's brand of makeup.
>Jokers amusement park, proof?

These are pretty weak theories, yes. And until there's more evidence it's getting tiring to see people post the theories as fact and watching the rest of Sup Forums chimp out over it because they haven't read the issue and are being spoonfed bullshit

>>Joker using the makeup mirror isn't easily explained as just being a neat reference to Watchmen shit by having him use Veidt's brand of makeup.

Veidt's brand... that appears in the COVER of the second issue with marionette's comics and then in the 5th issue Coverr is being used by the joker.

The comic was shit and Johns can't do anything subtle anymore.

>The chair said "Ther Rarth Ree"
Get your shit together, Bats

These covers have been out for a good while and literally no one was posting this shit theory until this issue came out and fucking idiots with no sense saw two people in greasepaint and went "MaKeUP? " "JoKeR?" "Durrrr its his parents guise, John's is a hackkk "

What has Johns EVER done that you would consider "subtle"?
To me, his comics have the subtlety of a sqeeing fan-girl.

>These covers have been out for a good while and literally no one was posting this shit theory until...

Until we got to meet Marionette and Mime and their motivations... that and Jokers hideout turns out to be the place they crash.

>gooks stealing from gooks

> urrr the comic is crap but I'm going to start doing theories of things that still do not happen to say that it is completely crap urrrr urrrr
and with this I won 5 moorefags telling me that as trash even though they surely loved the girls of Disney having sex and the rapist fish of moore.

Do you seriously believe being a johnsfag is better than being a moorefag?

minimum they do not cry as much as their author

What is death of the family?

Not an event, just a crossover

Christ, Snyder needs to just fuck off with this Joker obsession of his.

>not very original

>he doesn't know

How the fuck is a baby going to be a Joker?

That's excatly why OP includes the "oc" and "not very original.

It was bad, but pretty crazy. there's no must read issues, the joker is told he has cancer and uses his blood and chemicals to infect every other supervillian on the jail.

But they're not supposed to be, that's the point. Like the original Watchmen characters they're an homage to Punch and Jewelee from Charlton.

Indifferent

Are you having a problem with the concept of OC?

I don't think that was johns idea.

Call me a pleb but I'm liking doomsday clock so far

He will do something to constintine as well.

It was Johns. Snyder said it and it's not the kind of shit WB would mandate

I don't even read it but don't worry, Moorefags and antiJohnsfags will be arguing against it no matter if it's good or bad

The OP says that Johns OC's (original characters) aren't very original. I'm pointing out that they're not fucking supposed to be "OC".

Are you having a problem with the concept of an homage?

>constantine? like the greek emperor?

For fucks sake, look this "OC". Do you even remember Grail?

>How does that make you feel?

ANY references to pretty much any Cereal Lord creation causes involuntary amounts of vomit to come up; the only real variance is HOW much comes up.

I think Mime might be one of the Jokers running around or maybe Manhatten saw what kind of shit Joker would do while in the womb and tried to do the old, go back in time and kill Hitler before Hitler was born but he felt remorse for it for some reason.

That doesn't make sense. This story takes place a year from now in current DC time.

the baby could have been brought from Watchmen to DCU by John

Guys, mime and mommy were arrested in the late 70's, she had the baby while in jail and was taken away.

Veidt and rors travelled from their 1992 to DC's 2018