Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Wouldn't be BCB without reset buttons

first for Abbey is trash.

what the fuck is abbey's damage

Why does Taeshi keep undoing character development?

>menacing glare

I note that he's glaring at Daisy, not Paulo.

but Paulo has to act like a pussy anyway because it's very funny when he's shat on for the Nth time

So this retroactively answers the question of why Daisy and Abbey remained broken-up despite them both seeming to be sad about it at Daisy's party; Abbey still considers Paulo competition and that Daisy prefers him....but then this introduces the new contradiction of Abbey's attitude around Daisy at the party where he didn't seem angry or resentful at all.

>angry abbey glare

Well that was a waste of time when mike is about to unleash his inner beast.

Why does Abbey have an otter's tail?

Didn't even notice that. Bizarre

One again this comic has followed an event A with an event B but then gone on to event C which can only make sense as a continuation of A as if B could not have happened.

There's not a total lack of continuity, just an inexplicable wart in the middle that turns the whole thing into a tangle. This has happened many times now.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a tail on anyone else in the comic.

Why is Paulo cowering like a little bitch? Why is Abbey still acting like this even after that talk with Sue? Why did he even go out of his way to walk near the table he doesn't sit at anymore? Why is Mike not in even a single panel of this page? Why does Paulo eat the pudding like that even though Abbey has already walked away?

This comic is just the same fucking thing over and over again. Every time something looks like it's about to happen, this Abbey vs Paulo shit comes up again. I can't believe I actually let the first few pages bait me into believing that this wasn't going to be The Paulo Show. If that spoiler is anything to go by Mike's going to punch Paulo, and then we're going to get another fucking century's worth of updates of Paulo sulking about it. I'm so tired.

Why would anybody care about a background character unleashing their inner beast? Don't you want to watch Abbey be angry some more?

That was completely sterile and anticlimatic. Not only it wasn't Lucy and Augustus, but it also failed to deliver anything worthwile from Abbey seeing them.
Literally useless filler.

Abbey can't stand the fact that Daisy actaully wants to be with Paulo and just enjoy a childhood friend. Also Paulo kinda burned so many bridges for shitting on Abbey's whiteknight persona.

Life comes at you fast

Come to think of it, it couldn't be Lucy and Augustus. In the spoiler pages, Paulo tries to avoid mentioning Augustus to Daisy. Daisy is right next to him right now, so she would've seen Augustus too. He wouldn't try to hide something from her that he saw her see.

The rest of your post is spot on, though.

Maybe Abbey really likes chocolate pudding.

>tfw you realize Lucy was right and Paulo felt better by Monday

must be bitch flavored

You can see Daisy's in the bottom panels, they've always had their tails.

She's trying to do this weird staggered development with the characters. This wouldn't be such an awful idea if she could display nuance, but she can't. So we get this mess.

Fucking hell it's supposed to be a Mike chapter so why are we back to this shit?

Lucy's soft tail keeps her warm during snowstorms

This comic is garbage.

>sees Paulo as potential rival for Daisy's affections
>knows Daisy really wants at least one other guy over him
>Daisy's always making excuses for Paulo being a shithead
>really fucking loves Daisy and doesn't want to lose her
>is told Paulo is totally just an old friend hey trust me man don't worry
>Paulo's the guy Daisy immediately latches onto in the aftermath of the breakup
>Abbey is proven 100% right in his head

He's still a sperg but I also totally get why Abbey is so pissed off/disappointed in Daisy.

he's he fucker who broke up with her in the first place

Huh, I recall Lucy's tail because it stands out by being fluffy, but I couldn't for the life of me recall everyone else's tails, weird.
I might be a reatrd.

thanks for the input, sherlock

> I also totally get why Abbey is so pissed off/disappointed in Daisy.

He broke up with her
He assaulted paulo in one of his rare moments of not being an ass
daisy and paulo have way more history
way too possessive of daisy
has jasmine now

He can't be disappointed about a damn thing

Yeah it's a shit sandwich with a side of fries. See you Monday.

Of course she's right. She's the reasonable, wise character now.

>being reminded the comic was actually enjoyable at some point

The issue is it tried to go non-weeb super serious drama (despite the art making that hilariously impossible), and now the re-weebification is jarring as fuck. But I get why Taeshi is trying. Because things used to be halfway fun.

He was proven 100% right in his own mind, yes.

It's believable enough that Abbey realizes his mistake yet can't contain his anger when he sees what he thinks is Paulo and Daisy being luvey-duvey, which they aren't but also they are(?) so it seems exactly like he was before but actually he isn't(?)

This shit don't make sense.

Autistic reasoning

>Says he wants to fight Abbey
>Hides under table like bitch
>Still scared of Abbey

Paulo is still afraid of the future school shooter I see... MAN UP! Pussy

I hate Abbey as much the next guy and while it was a bitch move to assault him in bathroom. Paulo did fuck with the autistic nut job many times before. Just saying. Karma, sort of...?

Aren't we all user.

>MAN UP! Pussy

Gets shot.

Thanks for telling us what is basically common knowledge. :)

But we already know David is the school shooter

Face it the writing is nonsensical

Yup

I haven't followed the comic is so long but I remember they revealed Paulo was biscum some time ago. Did he ever end up taking the cheery dog kid's knot?

No shit Sherlock.

Nope. Still craves after the suicidal white cats vagina like everyone else does.

no it's implied some literal who he works with makes him feel gay but the comic is definitely headed towards paulo/daisy

His bisexuality has had no real impact on his behavior or the plot and so remains totally meaningless.

>This page would end at panel 7 if it were posted today

>isn't even dating her anymore and he STILL acts weirdly overpossessive
what a bitter bitch

Oh, I wanted to see more of the other suffering incel cat.

Paulo boi too scared to do anything

Because Lucy took his manhood at the Carnival.

>Because Lucy took his manhood before the play
ftfy

Abbey ruins everything

Who wants t see me do a dab?
*dabs*

KYS

It's story time, fags

Human?

Christ!!!

>Why does Taeshi keep undoing character development?

A developed character takes effort to portray reacting to situations without them going out of character.

They can't go out of character if they're nothing more than a personality stereotype.

TL:DR = laziness

Mike: Bitches out Lucy the one time she's chill.
Abbey: Bitches out Paulo the one time he's chill.

This "right action wrong time" strategy to keep people debating the characters actions is Taeshi's bread and butter.

and then disappeared for 9 months to deal with the consequences.

To keep a roof over her head.

PFFFAHAHAHAHA Taeshi if you still come here we need more of this.

End.
This was "Disaster Dominoes", btw.

Bretty good user.

Noooo

>This "right action wrong time" strategy to keep people debating the characters actions is Taeshi's bread and butter.

Everything else she's done has gone downhill.

But this has also been driven into the ground so hard that you'd mistake it for a tunneling machine.

>concentrated AIDS

10/10

Was this when she started to lose her sense of humor?

>Those baggy eyes

Makes Mike look like sunshine and rainbows in comparison.