Why would he ever save a copy of the gas that made Superman kill his own family, let alone use it on someone?

Why would he ever save a copy of the gas that made Superman kill his own family, let alone use it on someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikF8FBodSUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's Batman.

But, I mean, that's incredibly fucked up. Superman kills his own family and Batman's immediate thought is "I'd better take a sample of this gas in case I need to use it later"?

Why not... why would any other country make more nuclear bombs that were used on Hiroshima and killed many civilians? Why keep the Kyrptoniate Ring created to hurt Superman. Because it's useful under the right circumstances... you may never know what you'll need. Besides the only difference is how you use it that matters. This is not the same as how Joker used it. Batman won't kill Zod or make him kill someone else. Just going to send him into an abyss until he passes out.

Saving a sample can be important to producing a cure.
Using it one someone else is a different story...

It has been talked that Batman is trying to find different ways and more effective ways to stop crime than his usual cape crusading days. At this point however, I think this is the best deal to solve the issues of criminals is to give them fear.

But the problem is that it raises so many ethical concerns and of course scaring someone could actually kill them in a big manner. So it's pretty callously of someone who would make fucking bat robots with a kill switch and also a fear toxic gas.

What's this from?

>Why would he ever save a copy of the gas that made Superman kill his own family

Zod, evil kryptonians from the phantom zone, according to the universe Doomsday, clones...

blah blah blah.

You are retarded if you still don't understand that injustice is satire, pure over the top fun.

I assume Joker and Harley had a whole canister of it, or possibly multiple canisters. If Batman/STAR labs/military/whoever found these canisters, thier options are to either (a) destroy them, or (b) store them safely somewhere for MULTIPLE reasons. That shit could be studied to find out how it works, and a cure could be synthesized. It could be used as evidence to convict Joker and Harley, or at least to prove Superman’s innocence. There are many reasons the gas should be kept and studied, and that’s assuming Batman didn’t just whip up some more right before he went to fight Zod.

Because Zod just fucking killed his son

Probably Injustice 2

I know it dosen't have anything to do with injustice, but isn't this the ending of arkhan knight game?

Because Batman is a cunt that never really cared about anyone but himself.

It was Jason right?

Because this is the real nature of Batman. He never cared for Justice, because he's real nature is chaos. Everyone around him dies, and everything around him is destroyed.

He never wanted so save the world from Superman, he wanted to have revenge on the one who took his lover (the Joker) away from him. It doesn't matter the circunstancies, using the same ways of the Joker proves Batman is a real monster. That's why Superman's ending in Injustice 2 MUST be the canonical one.

>injustice is satire
No, it's just trash.

kys

He let a woman who was responsible for the death of Lois and Clark’s unborn child, as well as hundreds of others who were caught in the explosion, off without even a slap on the wrist because she said she was sorry. Does this honestly surprise you?

It's called INJUSTICE

How much clear do you need it to be? It was always over the top shit.

>Satire
>the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Now show me where Injustice uses satire.

Again. Batman is a cunt.

That, and WB/DC has a mandatory push for Harley Quinn making it to where she can do no wrong and will suffer no consequences for her actions

It's not so much satire as actually unintentional comedy for the most part.

Then it's not a fucking satire you retarded piece of shit.

I'm not the user you were talking to. Calm the fuck down man.

Taylor writes Batman like most modern writers do: as a paranoid douchebag god

Here is a better question: Why dosent Batman use it on Superman again?

>Inb4 Superman doesn't deserve to be gassed again

Because Batman is not necessarily a sane or wise man

>that injustice is satire
It’s not satire. It’s edgy. We’re meant to root for Harley Quinn getting let off the hook for nuking a city.

That’s literally his reason for not doing so. Why the fuck doesn’t evil Superman lobotomize Batman like he did Shazam? Or just rip his unarmored jaw off? Because Injustice is stupid as fuck and it exists only to keep Batman vs Superman going for the retarded normies Who War it all up.

>pure over the top fun

nah

because marvel/dc are out of ideas

Why would he let one of the psychos who was responsible for Metropolis getting nuked run loose and fight along his side (Harley)?

I honestly think Batman is the villain of the Injustice series; Superman was able to do a lot of good for the world until Batman intervened.

This. Shit's fucked.

So, like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ikF8FBodSUc