So what Sup Forums characters could permanently kill Conner?

So what Sup Forums characters could permanently kill Conner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUz6Ijl_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=q-yWbOT4UXo
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI
patreon.com/LordBung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charles Xavier could bring about ego death.

Bumping so i can find out what show this is.

Confinment

an SCP Foundation based webcartoon series about a D-class/SCP forced to go through each experiment and tests the higher ups have for him which typically, usually, have him getting slaughtered over and over

SCP Confiment
Best thing on youtube I've seen in years.
And a love letter to the SCP fictional universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0b2s_ot9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=aRoIU6lADn8
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUz6Ijl_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=q-yWbOT4UXo
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI

You mean like wipe his mind?
But if his body died wouldn't he just come back fine again?
Just to be clear I don't read Xmen

Sounds neat. Also, i wanna dick Conner

Same their's something about an immortal guy who's so chill about dying over and over that gets me going.
Plus you don't even need a safety word for him since he'll be fine no matter what you do to him.

Death.

No particular characters in mind, but would a character capable of aging Connor to death be able to do it?

Depends

I am curious what happens to Connor with age. Would he just perpetually keep respawning and dying once he hits a crazy old age or would he reach a point where his weird ass ability would reincarnate him as a baby and the cycle begins all over again?

He's doing a pretty shit job from the looks of it so far

Both sound awful and terrifying.

Part of honorary Sup Forums, but ehhhh.
H A K A I

It still hurts.

Maybe some kinda of reality warper/writer. His powers only reincarnation, doesn't really have a defense against being written out of existence

I'm pretty sure this guy can.

I know it's not Sup Forums but fuck it, stands and scps are interchangeable

This.

One that has been shown to kill an immortal.

Dunno about kill but any dimensional fuckery can get rid of him and make him somebody else's problem, I believe.

Thought robot. I know that's cheating.

Anyone who deals with souls should be able to. Hell, Connor is actually in a lot of danger due to the number of soul stealing or at the very least cognitohazardous SCPs out there.

Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

No good. He dies just fine. He just doesn't STAY dead.

probably himself. its probably going to try and be deep and edgy.
>he will only die when he chooses too

GOLB can wipe entire worlds/universes from existence yea?
I don't remember much about this guy

pfft haha, that's not how SPCs work, ya dingus. He's fucked. Even old age is probably gonna fail against him.

>old Conner near-instantaneously fills whatever space he's in with terminally ill bodies that die instantly

Would his new body still be infected with the infinite rotation though?

It depends on how they do it. If they use some kind of magic to speed up his aging until he dies, he'd probably just respawn back how he was before. If they actually fuck with time to do it, then he might not.

Ah, but in the second episode Conner is exposed to a cognohazard and comes back fine from it, he even becomes a tree at one point. And if he's the result of a sarkic cult, well frankly he's "safe" on the soul side.

Do we know Conners SCP designation?

Has anyone written an article for him on the wikia?

>conner literally will fill the entire universe with an infinitely growing mass of dead old people if it's not figured out how to fix his condition before then

Hm. Then soul stealing or history rewriting is the only way.

Actually, thinking about it, the ability to regenerate his body instantly like that makes me think he's ALREADY DEAD.

SCP 2922, it's straight up the afterlife. You die, you wake up there in the desert. If you die in the afterlife, you respawn. Maybe he somehow made it back to the plane of the living after dying and respawning in the afterlife desert.

Better idea: Gold Experience Requiem.

>That Sup Forums headcanon from one user that theorized his mother didn't want to have a baby but couldn't abort him because he'd just keep respawning in her womb.
>And that when he was abandoned the Foundation discovered him when someone reported a car just filled to bursting with dead babies.

Still say that is a shit pic for GAW.

>mother likely gave birth to him or aborted several dead clones that kept respawning on the umbilical cord

THE LOGISTICS OF CONNER'S POWERS MAKE ME A BIT ILL AND DISTURBED.

She could kill him.
Magic can do anything.

The entry does say you don't want to know what happenes if you try to come back...

So coming back means immortality?
So does this mean he went to this afterlife when he died in the car as a baby?

Maybe, frankly I think trying to come back just makes what happened to O5-6 happen to you.
I personally think Conner is a cult baby, probably what ever version of sarkic that's In the containment universe.

And if he can't he'll make him wish he was dead.

Stardust could kill him.

I try not to use him when it comes to stands
I don't know infinity death may prevent him from re spawning

stardustmind

We dont speak of Gold Experience Requiem sir

Nonono, after the earth explodes and he's thrown out into space he's gonna respawn dead bodies until he spawns enough mass to make a small star(approximately 10^26 deaths, plus or minus an order of magnitude),. After which, he'll probably spawn near the surface and get thrown off the newly created red dwarf into a newly created planetoid disk which will cool into a new series of planets. The rotting mass of Conner bodies will provide an excellent starting off point for new life forms to evolve. Mountains of flesh and oceans of blood would form where eventually the new microbes would start creating oxygen and perhaps Conner could live more than the 15 seconds it takes for people to suffocate and life could begin again.

That's just mean, user. Diavolo's fate is not something to wish for others...

CONNER WORLD!

>10^26 deaths
>15 seconds to suffocate in space
Jesus, that's almost 50 quadrillion years of nothing but suffocating.

N-NANI?

His mind would've deteriorated so much by that point he'll be a JRPG villain

Pretty sure Stardust would be a near-Keter level SCP

he'd definetly be full-on keter. He is way more dangerous than several SCP's classified as keter.

>not having him be satiated and unintrested in food, but still hasn't gotten laid in almost literally forever
>the first time he doesn't die in 15 second, he'll reach for the nearest freshest corpse and fuck it dry
>rapes his own corpse until he dies
>Spends the next 10^XX years doing this until he's finally bored of it

This is actually really good stuff here.
>Is essentially the God of this new world
>Utterly despises whatever civilization that has been born from him because it's another reminder of his hellish existence
>Threatens this new world in an attempt to figure out how to finally die by any means necessary

Stardust was only defeated here because he was drunk during the fight and because his own tech was used against him. That's basically it; I'm afraid that nothing sort of himself can truly stop him.
In order for the SCP Foundation to stop him they'd have to trick him somehow, and even then it's be hard.

Sweet Jesus now I'm just imaging a typical gay JRPG but the main boss is just normal ass Conner who just refuses to die no matter how much anime bullshit you throw at him.

Why does all of their skin look like they've been microwaved. Except the black guy.

ff13 is the worst one

>user makes an updated pic
>STILL excludes Church of the Broken God
Damn fleshies.

Those who put Conner through the grind too much tend to die. Singing Forest had the two researchers getting their faces punched in. The guy who was willing to sell Conner to the robot also got fucked over.

Shut up gear head,

There is no rep m8, the thread went into autosage and no machine cult could be found in Sup Forums material.

That was something I was wondering about before, Conner still seems to age since he was found as a baby, so in 50 or so years he would die, respawn, die a few minutes later and so on until everyone is buried in Conner corpses.

fuck off fag

This series managed to draw me in with the first episode. Every subsequent episode Lord Bung grows immensely as a filmmaker. I love it

3215 would scoop out his mind with a spoon while leaving the body alive.

They will probably lock him on a room so pressurized that his corpses will liquefy by exerting pressure against themselves. Or they might just toss him into the Sun; I dunno.

So what if he had a death that he was completely okay with? I just realized this, but as far as we know Connor isn't eager to die. Sure, he might wanna get out of containment, but he doesn't seem to want to permanently die because of it.

>Hey guys, whatever it is you have planned isn't going to work. That giant sword? Not going to work. That gun? Not going to work. That weird winged cat bear thing? Not going to work. You totally wasted your time grinding for that summon. S'cool though, everyone needs a hobby and it probably beats fucking your own corpses for 10 million years.
>What?
>What?

What did you guys think of the music video/animation? I liked it a lot, and thought that it was a perfect way to get a lot of people intrested in something new.

Honestly sounds like something out of Condiment I love it.

Do you think....do you think Conner ever had sex with one of his own corpses? just to see what it feels like?

That would depend on whether or not philosophical death counts. Since Conner would technically stop being Conner if 3215 got to him it might be enough to trigger the respawn. Also, even if 3215 did get him, would the death of the body respawn a 3215-free Conner?

What's your problem fag?

There's already an SCP that could permanently kill him.

I don't get it.

This is going to sound dumb as fuck but...
So since Steven has the power to being the dead back to life as pink zombies could Steven technically bring back one of Conners corpses and their would be like two Conners?

yeah, sounds about right. I don't think it's literally respawning the same Conner, it's just another body with the same consciousness in it, so the revived Conner would have memories up to the point of death, after resurrection it diverts

This is of course assuming Conners soul is still part of the old corpse since its in a brand new body now.

What did you guys think of the music video? It was admittedly a bit different from Bung's usual eppisodic episodes, But I thought it was a cool way to get a lot of people intrested without having to spend too much time.

What the fuck.

Ya know, this could actually be a really good story if someone did it right.

Wait a second, an idea occurs.

It's not exactly fleshies orshipping machines, but it's probably as close as we'll get to the concept.

I felt he managed to capture the feel of every SCP through just a few seconds perfectly
I even looked up every SCP I didn't know about that he showed.

>SCP 166 when by the way?

Ehh...There seems to be 'Part of the job' death and 'microwave the frog' death. Conner does tend to roll with getting killed by say The Cannibal or the Iceberg Lady. Conner also seems to have Stockholm Syndrome since he seemed to want to escape in episode 2 but was talked out of it.

This is pretty good shit. I really hope he continues and keeps up the good work.

You will never have your semen sipped by a succubus.

Why live?

He has more planned I seriouly hope he makes this into a long running series.
Also he needs to start a kickstarter I want to liugit pay him for this but he wont accept my money!

I respect that artistic integrety, but I agree I want to throw my money at this.

patreon.com/LordBung

Quality like this takes money, Good on you for supporting it.

It's a bit more complicated than that, especially when you consider the events of episode 4.

There's that monster you can only talk about with imag

I wonder who got

What are your favorite episodes?

Mine are 2 and the music video. The singing forest really captures the "anomalous" nature of SCPs (a recording of a song causing a person who hears it to grow into a corpse-forest), and the music video gets that What-The-Fuck brand of horror right too.

I really look forward to him just relaxing and chatting with 682.

Mostly because 682 had tried to kill him before. Ended up buried in a pile of bodies and eventually gave up.

Now they just talk about shit together.

someone who manipulate his concept of ressurection

or negate/null resurrective powers/abiltiies.

or high level existence erasure

or make him having simply never existed or make him technically nonexistent.

682 seems to know when he can't kill an immortal being.
053 can't be killed by anything she around her he become docile and uncaring as hell
What would be the point? it will be like trying to fight the air.