www75.zippyshare.com/v/1i5DcPeR/file.html
www75.zippyshare.com/v/ftcdhmCM/file.html
www75.zippyshare.com/v/CAFOroJo/file.html
www75.zippyshare.com/v/0izOJAyd/file.html
www75.zippyshare.com/v/twLWsHc6/file.html
archive.is/Ygccp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEXT WEEK IS SNAGGLEPUSS AHHHHHH

This is going around twitter and it made me giggle twitter.com/dogcartoon/status/946651833593761792

Gud Cowan cover.

I believe I hear the faint sound Judge user squeeing somewhere.

I am excite for it

I was reading Nathaniel Dusk and it was reminding me of this, coincidentally

LMAO

She-Hulk is the latest Marvel comic to announce its cancellation.

Also:
>Bleedingcuck is on a wild Marvel rumor ride

what was good this week?

I hope everyone had an okay holiday. You owls are the best.

Man what the fuck is going on over there

i remember what i was gonna suggest for us, more Batman and the Outsiders. Alan Davis tho

g e o f o r c e doomsday clock hype

Forgot pic

Doomsday Clock should just have been a Mime & Marionette mini.

is there a good summary? I hate to look directly at anything Jude Terror

Want digital rips of the first few issues?

People were assuming Shulkie was cancelled by the latest solicit since it was 12 issues total

But meh, I feel like that book would've been better had it been like 6 issues and anyone BUT Jen

Busiek's Batman #2 came out and it continues to be great

no U da best!

I didn't read a whole lot because I forgot it was Wednesday

Another thing I thought of is McGregor's Jungle Action/Black Panther, but it's extremely dense so maybe not for awhile if we do

Spider-Gwen is also getting the axe and Duggan's GOTG was confirmed to have gotten cancelled for underperforming with the event coming out of it being a consolation prize.

>Duggan's GOTG was confirmed to have gotten cancelled for underperforming with the event coming out of it being a consolation prize.
Hmmmmm
If this is true then Slott being on GOTG is probably also true

also
>Spider Gwen
>cancelled
lol
Feel bad about RObbie going blind but man an interesting elseworld got ruined by Gwen continuously coming over to the main earth

Rich and Jude are fusing together into one monstrous lifeform.

I think Spider-Gwen was confirmed to be a mistake (a retailer called BC and got it confused with gwenpool or something) unless someone actually confirmed it done

yeah I need them for 2-8

the high point of Christmas Day was running War Machine 2.0

I'm never being roped into familyshit like that again

Slowly uploading, I should have noticed that the first issue was digital

Weapon X to X-Men Black or X-Force
Ed Brisson on non-Defenders or Jessica Jones Bendis Book
Kelly Thompson on Jessica Jones
New Hulk Creative Team
Matthew Rosenberg has a new X-Men-ish project to follow the New Mutants series.
Al Ewing will be getting another solo-wrier-credit comic book series to follow the Avengers No Surrender joint storyline.
Justin Jordan has another ongoing Marvel comic book lined up.

Still on that TNC Cap in 2018 (Bc Marvel loves Waid/Samnee?) and Spencer on ASM as well

This is also dense but I'm happy to read pretty slow

I have few free nights in the upcoming whatever but I may be on a project soon where I'm more mids, so more 8 PM slots open

BTW planning on TAROT for NYE, or something also ridic

Christ on a cross. Spider-Gwen I can understand because they could only ever ride that gravy train for so long, but GotG had a hugely successful movie THIS YEAR

That was you? Lol.

THE TERROR LEECH

>BTW planning on TAROT for NYE, or something also ridic
I'm so 100% down for this

>not giving Ewing a New Mutants mini or ongoing

>Weapon X to X-Men Black or X-Force
I hope they make a team for Iceman to lead called X Men Rainbow or Purple or Pink lol

some dude actually just started a Tarot storytime over at /aco/

Het OP, dorry you xmass sucked.

I got the JrJr Thor omni for x-mass, maybe I have ptsd from current Marvel, but I'm enjoying it.

I'm always down for a Question storytime. Thanks, OP.

Punisher: The Platoon #4 was out this week. Fucking ace.

>Matthew Rosenberg
Is this their new rising star since Spencer imploded with Hydracap and Soule got his soul removed by the Inhumans? Been noticing his name in more places and getting some praise from readers/critics.

He's been 'rising' for a couple of years if that's your take user. Donny Cates is newer. Rosenberg wrote 4 Kids Walk Into A Bank, co-founder of Ashcan Press.

They seem to toss him and Brisson and random projects almost like how Robinson is being thrown on different shit at DC.
Only, robinson has sucked at everything so far

The femanon thread has caused so many lols from me today. Also, while this may be late since I haven’t had the opportunity to hang out in this thread for the past couple of weeks but I’m 90% certain that Priest posted in a thread last week.

>posting pics in a storytime
It was better when you forgot it. People need to stop doing this.

:D

we could always read more bondage fairies, although that's /d/ right? Or I mean we can pick up Tarot wherever we left off

I'm gonna be so drunk

We basically never hit image limit ITT.

The Question, 1986-12-00 (#01) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/HGINeciY/file.html
The Question, 1987-02-00 (#03) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD) (1).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/B1n8W0aw/file.html
The Question, 1987-02-00 (#03) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/tLZ5RCXy/file.html
The Question, 1987-03-00 (#04) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/1i5DcPeR/file.html
The Question, 1987-04-00 (#05) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/ftcdhmCM/file.html
The Question, 1987-05-00 (#06) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/CAFOroJo/file.html
The Question, 1987-06-00 (#07) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/0izOJAyd/file.html
The Question, 1987-07-00 (#08) (digital) (Glorith-Novus-HD).cbz
www75.zippyshare.com/v/twLWsHc6/file.html

Hello, Storyteller.

I saw Otto Schmit's nice Zinda pic on your twitter earlier. I miss Zinda so much.

Probably my favorite cape book of all time. At the very least, my favorite of O'Neil's works. Big ups, OP.

I liked how he would always recommend a book that inspired or informed the run in some way at the end of the letters section.

that's an amazing "bitch please" face

Robinson earnestly answering Big Dick Niggas' disappointment in him on Twitter was a hell of a thing

hail

Calm down, these threads don't go to image limit

Oh yeah that thread has been a lolfarm. Also I am positive Priest posts on here from time to time.

I'd say I want Zinda back but the BOP book has gotten so bad. I wish Schmidt was on a book with good writing too.

>Marvel Create Your Own
More like Create Your Own Marvel Adventures because no politics, no drugs, no sexualization, no deaths, no non-Disney parks, no mentions of movie studios other than Disney, Fox, and Universal (?), no criticizing/parodyig Marvel/Disney, and keep the content suitable for very young audiences.

>being this new to a JSA Storytime in particular

>I liked how he would always recommend a book that inspired or informed the run in some way at the end of the letters section.
Member when capeshit writers weren't uncultured brainlets?

The Quest for Ion, OP?

Yeah, that'll do.

I find this funny but I also wonder what the fuck people were expected from Marvel Create Your Own.

And criticizing people for being new to a storytime is dumb as fuck, user.

No Swarm :(

Nicky locked his twitter and I wonder if even Marvel PR, who are clearly either incompetent or in denial, have realized that he made things worse than they should have been. But I don't think Hydra Cap is as big a cause of Marvel's srs problems as some people wish it were

all the dudes freaking out about women being gross, lol

I saw that. It's been a hilarious few days, really.

No, that'd be the 2006 Kyle Rayner solo by Ron Marz.

So I haven't been reading Metal, if'n this is something that was added there, but it looks like Johns is taking Nate's wacky funtimes fake superheroics and adding them to Metamorpho (at least as a rumour)

It will not be as good as Bates/Weisman, because it's a tertiary plot point, and lacks Eiling being a total cock.

>I’m 90% certain that Priest posted in a thread last week
What thread?

Not surprising considering the kind of people the app is actually targeted to. But some of the rules are hilariously similar to the original CCA guidelines. "No sensational subjects such as aliens, scandals, gossip" or something like that is the standout.

The shaving part really got to me.

>criticizing people for posting images in a Storytime of Pain (not this storytime)
>dumb
Pick none

"no killer bees" is the stand out for me

So, um... Zeus is dead. And Vanessa is back, I guess...

Fuck, even I'm getting bored of bitching about Robinson's run.

Cowan is not Sienkiewicz.

Who would have guessed that a clearly temporary staus quo would have been undone?!!

The bright side is it's just 12 issues and we're half way there.

In regards to the latest issue, it has "EDSA," thanks to Pagulayan, and a leddit thread was created around Filipino DC artists making local references in their comics.

I have one issue of Electric Warrior. It was a middle issue, and thus utterly confusing, but what's in that issue seems pretty decent.

It's 100% true that there are women who'd rather hang out here than tumblr because no one's going to that you're shipping something ~problematic~ and try to get you to kill yourself

I mean, other than the normal "lol kys" background noise of Sup Forums

>Pagulayan
Put this fucker back on Deathstroke, I'm tired of shit writers getting better artists than good writers

It's been a long year for Marvel, and Graeme McMillan did a recap for THR:
archive.is/Ygccp

I'll second that.

Mime is FUN. Marionette is... part of a package deal with Mime.
They are the only truly enjoyable parts of Doomsday Crock so far. Although the impotent fanboy rage at black Rorschach is also good.

This is pretty good.
I still like JLU Question more though

Doomsday Clock has been so bad and retarded it loops back into fun

Johns on like, Lex and Ozzy taking! Here's the comedian! I can't stand. M&M are just fun and feel like their own element.

>Nearly every month held a new PR crisis for the company where Iron Man, Thor and Captain America live.
>where Iron Man, Thor and Captain America live.

>tfw you remember X Men are unimportant to marvel and they will never have 90s importance again

So the art here... Is this before Cowan developed his own scribbly style, a product of Magyar's inks, or what?

Because if you compared this to even like, Cowan's Deathlok from just a few years later, I doubt you'd be able to find someone who could see them as being the same guy.

Marvel needs to do some sort of retailer apology tour, put out fewer and better/more polished books, but I don't know if there's enough will or skill to turn things around with any speed whatsoever

It's fascinating to see the hair-splitting of which books are tagged as "crap that never should have been done" and which as "my important fav that never found an audience and it's Marvel's fault". Because everyone is willing to slag on 50%+ of Marvel's output but no one will say what they mean.

They can put them in movies now. I wouldn't lose hope.

Im confidently predicting by the end that all the original stuff will be decent, the Superman parts will be good and the Watchmen parts will fail to deliver.

>Is this before Cowan developed his own scribbly style

Yeah, kinda. You even see it develop throughout the run.

I was expecting him to put the gun down his throat like the assassination in Five Deadly Venoms.

>Duggan's GOTG was confirmed to have gotten cancelled for underperforming with the event coming out of it being a consolation prize.

Fucking ass shit.
Is Richard Rider legitmately cursed?

dick rider is a meme of a character that only meme fans like memely

>too busy to notice

welp

F

Everything about how Marvel has handled GOTG/Cosmic since the movie makes me mad

I gotta confess at this point, cuz you guys have made me feel bad about this for so long, it's me. I'm the guy cursing Richard Rider. Every night before I go to sleep I paint my Nova curse sigil on the floor and give 'em the old Grant Morrison.

The comment about Voltron threads is also 100% accurate. With all of the shitting on fujos in that thread, how has nobody made fun of Stucky shippers, it’s right there!

>the high point of Christmas Day was running War Machine 2.0

Oh, that was you? I saw that'd been storytimed, but was not really in a place to actually read anything over the holidays.

>DC cosmic is shit since Johns' GL
>Marvel cosmic is shit since GOTG movie was announced

Will they ever have good cosmic again

Thank fuck for that. The sooner Johns and his crony fuck off away from this book, the better.

Like, I can't even get excited that Nessie's back, because this is the first time we've seen her in Rebirth. The drama of her being the Silver Swan is lost without the build up of Wondy's Jimmy Olsen equivalent being present from the start and becoming a villain.

It just feels so... empty.

I was more going for "Rich is added to GotG. GotG is immediately cancelled"

Blasphemous!!

It's more like Phylla who is cursed.
> how Marvel has handled GOTG/Cosmic since the movie makes me mad
Real talk, is there any property left that they haven't mishandled so badly that they both alienated the original fans and drove away any potential new fans from?

the scariest fandom ever is SPN, my good owls

I had to decompress

I'd say the Avengers line is more just "why is any of this even happening" instead of being so actively alienating

The X-stuff, eeg

That thread in a nutshell

>I got the JrJr Thor omni for x-mass, maybe I have ptsd from current Marvel, but I'm enjoying it.

Is that Jurgens Thor?
Jurgens Thor is totally Jurgens grade Thor. Jake Olsen is a fine civilian ID, the later Reigning bits are actually kind of inspired and one of the more serious goes at "Thor is a God, what does that mean" Marvel's ever done. A proper "why doesn't Superman solve everything?" story.

Zen Question is like 100x more creative and fun that conspiracy nut Question, what the fuck dude

>Real talk, is there any property left that they haven't mishandled so badly that they both alienated the original fans and drove away any potential new fans from?

Runaways, maybe?

Avengers Arena and Avengers Undercover buried that property for years.

Zinda may be too sexually agressive for comics of the now.

oh digital user, I think it's missing #2

New Runaways is pretty good too bad it will be 12 issues.

I'm annoyingly hype for the Avengers weekly.

how is the train wreak of the x-stuff not getting hit in these shuffles