Remember how all of the Marvel books ended before Secret Wars 2015? Most of them were really nice endings

Remember how all of the Marvel books ended before Secret Wars 2015? Most of them were really nice endings

>Mighty Avengers ended with everyone taking a breather and doing what they loved
>Cyclops somehow BTFO everyone by solving racism
>Pic related

It was a really nice way to close the book on 616, why didn't Marvel flat out rebooted everything?

>Mighty Avengers ended with everyone taking a breather and doing what they loved
It ended with a hospital collapsing in on itself and all of the patients and doctors, including the reader and Ewing, dying

The endings of Silk and Ms Marvel were really good I thought

Silk was good. It's a shame the book wasn't as good after the relaunch

I'm pretty sure Punisher still had the best ending of them all

Who is that with Scott?

Janice Lincoln the Beetle

She's from Superior Foes.

I am not a fan of Punisher. But this user speaks the truth.

It annoys me we didn't get any character stuff with Spidey on Last Days. He was one of the best suited for it.

It also killed a lot of ongoings, even if they did relaunch after the event. Ms. Marvel never really recovered from it.

I miss Janice.

If the rumors about Spencer writing Amazing Spider-Man are true unless we will get to see her

Honestly I hope they are, I liked his Ant-Man, Superior Foes and Avengers Standoff

I really need to know how Marvel chooses their writers because

>Spencer writing 2 captain America books
0/10, hype is gone

>Spencer writing Spider-Man, Ant-Man, and Taskmaster
10/10, all 20 variants bought.

wanted to say atleast instead of unless, sorry for my english

It was ok, but it wasn't a real ending.

It wasn't necessary. He survived.

Cap and Tony died beating shit out of each other, while everyone else was trying to save the world

Isn't pic related basically the same thing as Bender saying "I'm so embarassed, I wish everyone else was dead"?

Have not read Punisher in years, how did it end.

a warrior's death

but also this, because Hickman can't be arsed

Now that's a really nice set of pages. Really great sense of movement.

Ms Marvel's ending was really good... it's too bad everything about the character since then has been a fucking disaster.

Of those present, only a handful could actually be killed with bullets, let alone even injured.

Edmodnson/Gerads Punisher is woefully underappreciated and Gerads work on it is now overshadowed by his collaborations with GREATEST COMIC WRITER OF THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, TOM KING

Another scenes showed him using grenades. Also, maybe those were armor piercing bullets?

what happened to Punisher's pet coyote?

>Of those present, only a handful could actually be killed with bullets, let alone even injured.
You're not supposed to think about it, you're supposed to think "lol punisher isa killin' all them baddies this book is awesome and not complete and utter shit".

It's kind of weird. It's like every MAJOR GAMECHANGING EVENT, Marvel's books just get worst. After AvX, we got Marvel NOW, which has some good books but you can sense the start of things falling apart. Then Secret Wars happened and it seems like coherent storytelling just vanished.

There were a lot of really good books after AvX, to be honest. After Secret Wars a bunch of really good marvel writers left, and I think everyone working on editorial or whatever just stopped giving a shit.

Secret Wars is an example of meme-magic/comicbook metaphysics. Be careful committing a mantra like "THE END OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!" to paper monthly for a full year. It might ignore your intentions and actually come true.

That's on Alonso, he didn't know the basics of how to manage creators. That's the reason we have stuff like Bendis' Iron Man, Bunn stuck with the O5 when he wanted to write Magneto and other mutants and abortions like America, with rare exceptions like Cates on Strange and Ahmed on Black Bolt.

Never give fans a jumping off point

You can't stop the Frankwank, user. They all get Franked, no matter how little sense that makes.

My favorite ending was from Deadpool. Made me really tear up. Duggan did a really great job of building him up so he could tear him back down.

Yes it's Frank's fault or Hickman's?

TBQH, I was sad over how Stark ended up. Superior ends with him alone and slandered, friendless and isolated. Then we get TRO where he takes on the Cabal himself, while everyone else sits idly, and for that everybody hates and judges him, while he gets imprisoned. He then gets released to do the dirty work, ie commiting space genocide, and Cap doesn't allow him on the Raft. Eventually he and Steve died beating the shit out of each other.

He deserved better.

I kind of hope they make a Secret Wars 2 parter where the first part ends with the end of the universe.

JFC that would be awful but I can see it happening

Don't worry, he was lying. Those aren't bullets he's going to shoot at them, they're franks

>Secret Wars happened and it seems like coherent storytelling just vanished.
A huge chunk of their old talent left at that time.

exactly

I could see him having Scott join Spider-Man, would work pretty well imo.

I'd be surprised if they didn't do something like that to bring in the X-Men into the MCU.

They teamed up in Spectacular and they were cool together

I would like that