Who's the best Disney girl and why is it Anna?

Who's the best Disney girl and why is it Anna?

She was the thirstiest that's for sure.

The only girl she is better than is her awful sister OP

it's really tiana actually

Not even fucking close op

That's what makes her so appealing

She was the first Disney Princess with actual personality. She's weird and cringy in a charming way. She's not perfect, unlike the 20 princesses that came before her.

>kind of funny and kind of weird
>playful
>ginger
>blue eyes
>button nose
>B cup
I mean, what's there not to love? Of course she's the best.

she reminds me of a retarded girl I knew in high school

Did you ever get retarded with her? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

God no.

>tfw no qt sheltered gf

>She was the first Disney Princess with actual personality
Please, she had a blank personality.

>Who's the best Disney girl
Cinderella.
Took a lot of fucked up bullshit and was still the better person.

But being clumsy is not a character flaw. It's a cheap way to make a character seem relatable.

Literally just Giselle from Enchanted.

>clumsy
Methinks you need to rewatch Frozen, because she's really not that clumsy. She's just a little lazier and more unkempt than her sister because she's much more of a tomboy.

>lazier and more unkempt than her sister because she's much more of a tomboy.
Where does it show her being lazier? When she wakes up and has bed head? It only takes a few minutes and she's fine, and where is she ever a tomboy?
She's just
>High energy quirky girl

This. The only Disney Princess that qualifies as a tomboy is Merida but Brave is shit so she doesn't count.

People see things they want to see.
Anna and has pretty much the same personality with Anna[/ spoiler being stupider

What's wrong with being a high energy quirky girl?

This

Fuck I messed up my spoiler tag

This. All the princesses since have been nothing more than poor attempts to copy Rapunzel.

Probably because disney actually did a great job representing every fucking high schooler who is totally like progressive about people. Hyper active and super fucking quirky and may fuck the guy who makes her coffee across the street of her high school.

They made her basically a bland reinforcement on every single girl's dreams. And pretty much fucked it all up.

It's not an original or deep personality

Maybe it's not original, but few Disney personalities truly are, and almost none of them can be called deep.

What else is there to her? She's clumsy, she climbs on everything, she constantly needs people to entertain her. Does she have any skills? Any dreams? Is there anything actually unique to her?

Then really she has no place to be called best Disney girl

Only right answer.

>hiro_hamada_x_paralyzed_reader

>...and why is it Anna?

Because for her, foot size doesn't matter.

You spelled "Elsa" wrong, silly.

That's even worse.

Rapunzel did it first.

Anna is superior in every way. Elsafags get out

I didn't really understand what a waifu was until I saw Anna in this fucking movie with my parents on Thanksgiving. The worst thing is, I'm 31 and in no way a shut-in virgin, I just succumbed to my mom's request to go see the new Disney princess movie.

The OTHER worst thing is that my mom could tell (I love goofy, genuinely nice redheads), and still hasn't stopped giving me shit about wanting to bang a cartoon character. She also bought me an Anna standee as a birthday card the next year. My girlfriend at the time made us put it up while we fucked.

Anyways, yeah, sure do love Anna.

Rapunzel did it better. And with better reason.

Anna's not a redhead. And she's actually not nice. She is only nice to people she wants something from or is attracted to.

>still hasn't stopped giving me shit about wanting to bang a cartoon character.
>Your own mother knows about how you want to bang Anna
BOI what the fuck did you do

>wants the D more than any Disney princess ever
>gets more yuri fanart than any Disney princess ever

B cups? They look smaller than that

Rapunzel got decent but small breasts

Strawberry Blonde then? Close enough. I feel like we're diving too much into her personality here though... she seems to believe the best in people, which is a naive trait I find really cute.

It's not like I said it, she assumed it was my type (which it is) has turned it into her own joke. It's actually kind of nice. I don't actually jerk off to Anna.

>Has an Anna standee
You sir are living the life

Even better

That's because she's retarded user. She doesn't learn that people fail her & getting your hopes up is a good way to knock them down.

Anna is like the perfect nerd girlfriend.
>tfw no dorky princess to be a dork with you

But she doesn't do anything actually nerdy!

all hail the Punzel

Wait. We said Disney *girl* and not Disney Princess(tm) right?

OP here
Star is second best girl.

This

Size 13, 12 wide boot. I wear my boots mostly.

>She was the first Disney Princess with actual personality
>I want some D.
Anna is the worst Disney Princess, at least the other ones had more to them.

She is literally the most boring Disney lead and the worst in terms of characterization. Her entire character is a Mary Sue with the fake 'flaws', those being slightly clumsy and naive. Rapunzel is pretty much the same

Flaws are flaws even if you think that they're cute. Anna's naivete got her into real trouble.
Most "flaws" just measure up to being mopey and angsty anyway.

>>gets more yuri fanart than any Disney princess ever
Well, I ain't gonna complain.

The best thing in Anna is she is officially a pervert. Elsa is beautiful and majestic AF but if I had to chose I go with the Anna.

>she is officially a pervert
How?

She fucks a nerd, isn't that enough?

>Kristoff (who is a disgusting mountain man by default anyway) does something gross
>Elsa: wtf
>Anna: Sandwitches!

No. Being sexually involved with a nerd doesn't make one a nerd. See Edna Krabbappel.

Not really. Naivete is the sister of clumsiness. It's synonymous for inexperienced, doesn't know better.

Anna never learned from her mistake considering she was making out with Kristoff hours after a break-up. A well-written character will have their core changed by their adventure.

Anna knows everyone would think licking is gross but she lack inhibition. She's up for anything. She will literally do anything if you will like her better for it.

Makes for a fine whore.

Tiana
Belle
Rapunzel
Mulan

Nah

Rapunzel is not for lewd.

But is Anna for lewds?

I suggest looking into nofap. Masturbation makes you mentally weaker.

Imagine Anna's reaction when you break her legs in front of her sister.

Short brown hair is her best look to be honest fampai

She's perfect either way.

>A well-written character will have their core changed by their adventure.
Many people in real life learn nothing from an entire lifetime of new experiences, so not necessarily. Both Anna and especially Elsa are shitty characters, but the lack of core change is not the reason.

this is the correct answer

Anna isn't even best girl in Frozen.