Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/8310116#p8325098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try again

Smear frame t-shirts are the future.

>/fa/

Why are they so mean?

Like, by our standards.

Boards that have essential charts tend to be elitist pricks.

This might help you understand.

Oh my word.

>no trenchcoat
>no scooby doos
>no shirt pockets
>no man purse
you blew it

Kek is that really them?

Yes
I actually never tried to look for the original thread but I found it in a second
warosu.org/fa/thread/8310116#p8325098
No self awareness

Nice to see Little Foot's friends have increased

Where is the Dylan Roof edit

>/fa/

>Why are they so mean?
We critique everything. If it's something we don't like we let you know. Problem is that almost nobody mentions what you did right and even if they did, it sounds like a backhanded compliment.

Being a /fa/g sucks.

Would this made me look like an autist?

Well shit, I never thought about the other version being a shoop. It does explain why School Shooter looks a little greyer than the others though. The edits on Sex Offender and Hipsterguevera are damn subtle.

Che Guevara and Drug Dealer are the only ones I'd fuck.

As long as you get the fit and pairing right. And nobody picks up what it's referencing.

...But I do. 2/10

Thanks for those red arrows and reaction images dude, I would have never known to laugh at the image without them.

Is that Jonathan from Stranger Things?

basically mens fashion always suck no matter what unless you're a super muscular guy in athletic clothes and a girl can look good in 99% of outfits as long as she isn't completely ugly/fat to begin with.

No need to thank me, I just saved a shitty edited screencap.

>mens fashion always suck no matter what
Other than fit, traditional mens' fashion has been virtually unchanged for the last 100+ years.

It's the post-WW2 fads that are the source of regrets in fashion trends. The only reason to follow such trends is because you are young and impressionable. Otherwise you're just another moron who doesn't know how to dress like an adult.

Someone post the chad edit of this

Every time I see this image the neck of the guy in the middle gets a little bit longer.

Yeah, there's some people who look good with whatever they're wearing. It's crazy.

They are mean but not so much, it's that Sup Forums is the softest board