ITT: Shit you find cute

I think it's cute when a normally-bipedal character runs on all fours.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1195024/age_difference-anal-anthro-balls-cub-disney-duo-er
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's cute when 2 normally heterosexual characters fall in love with each other.

Like a straight man and a straight woman?

not what i meant, but all manners of love are cute

Cute. More?

Heh.

i find it erotic

Cant you just let us have something pure and cute?, why do you have to ruin everything we enjoy with your sexual fetishism? I don't mind you jacking it off to whatever shit you want, just don't comment the issue on this thread.

sorry

they were heterosexual???

Culture shock scenarios where people are fascinated by objects and devices that are mundane to us.

what other shows have done a gay relationship as well as southpark did?

The Legend of Korra.

This
Bonus points if they use the object completely wrong.

>that one DOOM green where the soldier guy offers the demon lady a cigarette and she takes it and eats it

I was thinking about this few days ago. I found Brian Griffin and Jack The Dog very cute when they were over their fours.

fuck yourself

Like a drunk?

this thread is some special kind of autism, anyways i find animal companions cute

technically a good gay relationship isn't put under spotlight. the best gay character shouldn't ever be seen dating his gay friends.

the best gay relationships are those who are only implied, allowing the viewer to fill the gaps with their delusions.

I love how you are at least honest with yourself.

I love seeing extremely powerful and respected characters being kind and gentle with people under their command.
Bonus points if it's a villain being nice to their minions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

e621.net/post/show/1195024/age_difference-anal-anthro-balls-cub-disney-duo-er

Whenever someone talks about a subtely gay relationship why do they always show this one

I like that show cause it reminds me of my roommate / best friend and how we act towards eachother. Am I gay user?

>technically
As in technically in your opinion? How can you know if a gay relationship is good if it's never focused on? Why are gay characters at their best when they never show love or affection for someone they want to date or are married to? Good straight characters do it all the time.

Rocket runs on all fours in both GOTG movies, more so in the second one.

sauce?

You aren't gay user(maybe). Buddy and Darnell are just friends and that is what they will always be, but they live together and do everything together + they have very good chemistry with each other.
It is so easy to imagine there is something more, even if they are not gay they still make a damn fine couple.

Does anyone have that one one comic about how "Buddy Thunderstruck never goes down! Well except on Darnell's birthday, but we do this sort of upside down thing so it's more like I'm going up on him."

Have they shown interest in female characters?

Like on His Dark Materials?

Not really, you can truly only ship Darnell and Muncie and that is weird.

What the fuck is going on here?

Can we have one thread where we don't talk about fags? You fudge packers already ruin every single South Park thread.

this is a cute thread, either contribute or go away

Freiza running on all fours, which was the thread subject before it got hijacked by the gays.

Go be gay somewhere else. You gays literally have gay threads to be gay in.

Yeah, real cute.

>what other shows have done a gay relationship as well as southpark did?

You mean done it completely awfully? Creek is shit

>being this triggered
post something cute or go home

if you want discussion to not be about gay stuff, post your non-gay cute things to drown it out. otherwise shush

i think its cute when manly guys get flustered, especially around other men

>buddy
>the word thunder
>the word struck

They are 10,000% gay. That should be so obvious.

probably applies to their "straight person turning gay" fetish i suppose. if we knew they were explicitly gay that ruins the :surprise"

why is that a fetish anyways? if they show interest in a guy then they're bi, that's it.

well yeah that actually looks cute

In romcoms and other sitcoms, you'll notice that the main couple girl and guy don't actually hook up and stay in a relationship/get married until the very end of the sitcom's run. The one time they did, popularity of the shows dropped by like 99%. This is prevalent in soap operas and anime as well.

You ever notice that trope where it looks like MC and MG (main girl) are about to kiss until they get interrupted by some dumbass, and then after dumbass goes away MC/MG is like "yeah sorry for trying to kiss you?" and also, love triangles? Yeah.

Same logic applies here i guess

t. normalscum

i kind of feel sorry for op

>anal-anthro-balls

Nope.

I find hero and villain characters who get along for a day to be cute. Especially when they're doing something mundane like getting ice cream and then go back to fighting the very next day.

Girls with very long, very messy hair.