Im really glad everyone will hate her now as much as i do for blocking greg/pearl

Im really glad everyone will hate her now as much as i do for blocking greg/pearl

Why what's gonna happen

It's basically pearl's lesbian thicc as fuck probably trans fetishiazation of Rose. The pink hair basically is it.

I hate "Her" for blocking Pearl/Dewey

Every time I see Sup Forums having an autistic hissy fit over shipping, I'm reminded of how we're pretty much no better than tumblr.

hate her for appropriating the title of best (or at least one of the) clarence episodes.

I like her. She's hot.

Greg/Pearl is bad and you should feel bad for think about it.

>transbians in dyke bars
>transbians on dyke dating apps
>transbians in cartoons now
>if you say anything even slightly negative about them, even the Chris chan tier ones, you're a bigot

Well, it's been fun Sup Forums but I think it's time to end it. Should I go necktie or toaster?

shipping wars is one of the nastiest parts of a fandom.

laughing at shipping wars you have no investment in is hilarious though.

Im sorry transfags are ruining everything for you, user. Are you a lesbian by any chance?

>one of the boarders on that ep used to work on SU

Just go shoot up a grocery store at 3 am for your waifu.

>any kind of degenerate acting like they have the high ground
kill yourself dyke

but what if his

PENIS

>thinking being gay is degenerate
>not finding traps sexually attractive
I didnt know they allowed faggots on this board

gets in the way?

>laughing at shipping wars you have no investment in is hilarious though.

Laughing at idiots never gets old, shippers are a demographic ripe for being the laughingstock of the world though.

>thinking a garbage ship like pearl/transdyke should get in the way of superior pearl/greg
Also, you cant honestly say you didnt want two fictional characters to get together in your entire lifetimes

>Also, you cant honestly say you didnt want two fictional characters to get together in your entire lifetimes

Never felt that urge outside of the romance genre, and I mean it.

If it's adventure or plain SoL I just don't feel it, I think the last time I felt the "shipping bug" was with an Anime called Tzuredure Children wich is basically short stories about a bunch of couples, but in that case the entire appeal of it was shipping.

The dub was good though I kinda recommend it.

Fucking THIS

I'm a carpet muncher and I would much rather see Pearl get with Greg than mystery girl if mystery girl is a tranny. Because Greg is the coolest character on the show and having Pearl get with mystery girl gives transbians vindication.

Kys you hypocritical fag

>spend a couple of episodes dedicated to Pearl accepting Roses choice for choosing Greg
>have her come to terms with her loss and acceptance
>immediately throw a large 'girl' with pink hair into the mix for Pearls 'love interest'
Fucking stupid show

Hey I have no problem with trannies, they can use whatever bathroom they want and dress up. I just recognize them for being born male but unless I deny that biology exists and say there is no difference between males and females I'm a horrible bigot.

Don't worry user she's gonna be Kevin's lost love and they'll get together.

I just hate PearlMG cause MG is disgusting, Rose was disgusting too and they looked ridiculous dancing really at least Greg can say he's really really old but Rose was gross naturally.

Pearl just needs a casual lay. A no-strings-attached fuck. A one night stand. She needs to stop seeing relations as something one of a kind and sacred. She needs to stop taking it so seriously.

But what if Kevin dated Sabina before she became Sabina? And because Sabina is no longer her former self, he no longer wants anything to do with her?

You better have wanted pearl/greg even before mystery girl was revelaed to be a trannie.

The only SU character I like is Greg.

Good taste dykeanon, but peridot is best girl and character IMO

I don't like MG because I think it's unhealthy to fall for someone because they look like the person you nice girled for centuries.

THE BEST!

The best would be Greg repaying Peridot for pushing him off a roof by him pushing in her cervix.

After convincing her to get poofed and reform with the needed parts, of course.

Imagine if instead of falling for MG, Pearl fell for a girl who is sort of like Greg.

>implying gems dont naturally have breasts and vagoo underneath their clothing
Also, peridot is for steven to make him into a pervert like he should be at his age

No. All Gems shall fall before the Murdercock.

All townies are for Stevonnie's ruinous girl-cock.

MG being trans means that Sugar and Crew see transwomen as equal to cis women so any of the gems could very well have a penis.

YES!

Wait Mystery girl is trans?

...and now Holly Blue has trapped me in Bonerville.

>so any of the gems could very well have a penis.
Please god no, futa is fucking disgusting. I only like guys who look like girls or real girls.

I too remember when men got really mad that the girl they're fucking might have a dick.

Suck it up, faggot.

not even once as a kid.

now as an adult, my inner kid is always reminding me "shipping is so stupid."

I wonder if Pearl would even like having sex, she might just think it's weird

Hell no, she's the only thing worth talkin' about.

If anything she needs good dicking to make her happy for once instead of constantly being neurotic and salty

Fuck Lauren Zuke and her stupid OC Donut Steel

Despite Clarence hyper activeness he was a bit more likable than Steven.

hey
as a kid i used to have a dinosaur book which featured this illustration

That mustve been a really weird dinosaur book

I'd be friends with Clarence for sure.

Am I the only one who thinks the folds on Dewey's shirt is sexy? Its weirding me out

Pearl is for Greg and you know it.

>it's a surprise thats a tranny
???

Did I miss something?

But he's stuck with bland Connie.

nasty stuff has been happening on Sup Forums over a decade. tumblr is just girl Sup Forums

>greg/pearl
oh my god, you're deluded.

so at what point does "having a type" start being unhealthy after your first crush eats it?
>twin sister
>close relative that shares similar features
>stranger that looks extremely like them and behaves like them
>stranger that looks extremely like them but has a fairly different personality
>fat chicks with shitty hair dye

Wait this character actually shows up again after that one episode where Pearl does bad things and then later decides to not do bad things

nah
not yet at least

Wait then why is this thread even here

Go home you faggots, that episode came out like forever ago

Nope, never. I've honestly never understood what people got out of shipping. I can get enjoying romance as a genre, but getting that emotionally invested over something that isn't even in the story? That may never be in the story?

Like... it's one thing if you're just guessing along with where you think the story's going. But to get autistically invested in which pretend people are pretending to fuck is just dumb. Especially if it's never actually canon.

this thread is here because we had a "leaker" thread, in which one of the things he said was that MG is a tranny

after the recent promo, the "leaker" info was brought up again like the promo confirmed it, even though it got kinda debunked

meant for

What the fuck is a transbian? A man who became a woman then a lesbian?

Gay.

I prescribe 30 episodes of Conan to de-emasculate everybody in this thread.

Get to it, ladybois, and don't come back until you have replaced your desire for off-key dyke-frollick with a burning hatred for snakes and men who dress like snakes.

>Because Greg is the coolest character on the show and having Pearl get with mystery girl gives transbians vindication.

Greg is a fat ugly faggot with an annoying as fuck voice. Pearl is better off just being forever alone shlicking in her room, because Garnet isn't interested and all her other options suck.

Stephen is even worst. I have no idea why SUfags are so eager to saddle with waifus with obese pigs.

Pretty much.

oh yes....

Fuck you m8 snakes are the coolest bugs

shut up Misha...they are adorable together!

Shit really hit the fan, huh...

No! Dewey is for Pearl
Greg can have Jasper when she eventually gets un-corrupted!!!

Thats last thing she needs. She already got abused by Rose over the centuries in their fuse with benefits deal. Instead, she needs a person/thing that treats her with respect and has feelings.

No fucking way Rose was obvious to what Pearl wanted with all the fusing and sacrificial deaths.

Fuck off with both of them she should only get with Garnet and Amethyst

>peweyfags too
Why do people want Porl to get with old bald men so bad

to make tumblr mad, duh

Everybody knows that user, they just are turning a blind eye.

Apparently that's a tranny, which means that pearl will now be in a hetero relationship. This pisses off some people in the fanbase.

So where was the tranny thing confirmed?

Shes confirmed for coming back due to leaks being confirmed, which makes me mad because i fucking hated her

>with a burning hatred for snakes and men who dress like snakes.
>tfw i love snake men
COBRA LALALALALALA

Greg is the most based chracter in the show, and i want peridot to make steven grow up to be more chad by making him lust after her. God, youre such a faggot misha

>Why do people want Porl to get with old bald men so bad
Because its actually cute and pearl besides your boring predictable dyke shipping

>make Stephen grow up to be more chad

Sorry, he will always be a faggot soyboy. Try finding a less porcine protagonist to self-insert as next time.

>bald fat faggot who lives in a van, sounds like his balls never dropped even though he's like 40 years old, and claim to fame is fucking some alien hambeast
>based

no

>Sorry, he will always be a faggot soyboy
Not if the writers got their heads out of their assess and actually made him attracted to them gems
>bald fat faggot who lives in a van, sounds like his balls never dropped even though he's like 40 years old, and claim to fame is fucking some alien hambeast
Literally got more pussy then you ever will, stay jelly disgusting tripfag piece of shit

>SHEvan

I like this image.

>Not if the writers got their heads out of their assess

That's never going to happen. If anything, the writers will make him an even bigger fruit as time goes on.

>stay jelly disgusting tripfag piece of shit
>being jelly of some chubby chaster who could only score a fat cow with rock bottom standards in men

no

>being jelly of some chubby chaster who could only score a fat cow with rock bottom standards in men
>not being a thiccfag
You utterly disgust me. Even more proof tripfags are cancer and need to be pruned

And she had a pig nose

>wanting excessive fat in any part of the girl besides where it truly counts

I like chibby tummies, but since you have an appreciation for oppai lolis i see your a man of taste and will drop it.

>being a titfag
>ever

>not loving tits of all size and colors
>probably some assfag or footfag or lover of some other low tier bodypart

yeah wtf habben
not gonna lie, I fear the worst

I have seen tits to big for man.
Never again.

NO ONE WILL COME
YOUR CARTOON IS DEAD