What's your opinion on spinneret in the comics?

She thicc

*Spidermom.

i wish this happened

I wish she could have kept the venom symbiote. MJ femdoming the symbiote was great.

>instead of distancing herself from peter she wears a suit that taps into his powers and shares them with her

Best MJ

wasted potential by putting this costume only on a cover and never in the story itself.

>venom finally getting the chance to fuck peter

we need her and alla the Spider family in the main universe.

Let her get powers from a symbiote rather than stealing powers from her husband.

Well it would be a mutual benefit for everyone.
>Symbiote gets to stay calm and be with Peter
>MJ gets powers without sapping her husband
>Peter gets freaky alien goo 3-ways

I'm still mad that she ruined the
Spider-man/Magneto fight I've wanted for the longest time

Thighs

She's for lewd.

I love it! This should have been MJ after Spider-Island, keeping her spider-powers. My only complaint in the hair bun. Please, it's ridiculous!!

And as much as I hate to say it, her version of the black suit with Venom's symbiote was even more cool. (She has the hair correctly with that look).

That really is a great costume. I wish Spider-Mom was 616 canon

Missed opportunity to call herself Spider-Milf

this is implied.

There’s already enough spider people as is.

I need to read it. Just haven't been reading marvel because of all the puerile shit they churn out

Iron Spider MJ is best MJ.

she is Sophia Sanduval in MJ form
Sophia Sanduval best spider-girl

Maybe if someone besides Slott had written her.

Yeah but If MJ got to be Spider Gwen/Silk after spider island instead of making two new spider characters for apparently no reason at all aside from forced diversity it would have made for better storytelling but whatever

I like the costume

I bet her pussy is wrecked after pushing out radio active spider-spawn.

I don't think so. As long as they continue to make more "Captain Americas", "Iron Men", "Thors", "Hulk" and others, they will keep making Spider-People to maintain "balance" in the cosmos.

And no one cares about them. The only active spider person is Miles whose sales are mediocre anyways. Every other spider person is left on the back burner except for Silk who seems to be returning for that red goblin arc and I think Gwen is getting close to cancellation numbers as well.

I honestly don’t care about spider MJ.

Peter got to eat that ass for years. He is my hero

Consider this:

Peter's wall-crawling comes from spider hairs on his limbs that grip onto surfaces.

If Annie was born with her powers, as she was born she might have Mark of Kaine'd her way through the birthing canal by accident.

MJ's hot dog tunnel must be like fucking a flank steak pushed through a lawnmower.

What was the reason Slott broke them up? Something on how dating a girl with literal super model looks like Felicia and MJ was idiotic. All for him to have Peter dating Bobbi currently.

>What was the reason Slott broke them up?
Quesada had them broken up so Pete could fuck a self insert of his daughter.

I remember Slott saying something in an interview on the past girls Peter has dated and how he ended up contradicting himself currently.

>Venom will never be the Parker Family pet
>Venom will never protect a suitless MJ from a robber at night
>Annie will never got to sleep with Venom curled up at the foot of her bed
>Peter will never come home and pet Venom calling him a good boy
Fuck this, why even live!?

That's not how Pete's powers work, Raimifag

That wasn’t even Spider-Man vs Mags, it was Spidey vs Mags while he was mind controlled by Frost
i fucking loves the Iron Spider suit, wish MJ would have kept it and called herself the Iron Spider-Maiden

Except for the fact that is not how spider powers work in the comics. The tiny hairs thing was only in the Raimi films. In the comics his powers work off of manipulating electro magnetic fields. He litterly bonds himself to surfaces by turning himself into an extremely powerful localized magnet. Its also partially how his spidey sense can detect danger, he basically has magnetic radar.

He said MJ, Gwen, Felicia and even Debra were “anti marvel” and Peter shouldnt date her as the reason why he introduced Anna Maria

>YWN be grounded by Spider-Mom

>That wasn’t even Spider-Man vs Mags, it was Spidey vs Mags while he was mind controlled by Frost
The point is he couldn't even throw a single punch, Spinneret just went and one shot both Mags and Emma.
I'm still waiting for Peter going into flying rage in a main fight the moment someone important (Rhino? Ha ha) threats his family.

Where’s the /ss/ parody of this?

I'm sure Scops is working on it.

I like this, never have we really see MJ in the co-pilot seat so it's pretty great.

You just reminded me that despite her appearing alongside Peter's friends in the Legacy Primer pages a while back, she hasn't interacted with him at all since Parker Industries went bust.

Slott posted up a uncolored page of MJ and Peter making out on a couch, so don’t worry, she’ll be back soon

Oh, I meant that Anna Maria hasn't been back since then. She might have made a single appearance since the Secret Empire tie-in ended, but other than that, she doesn't seem to care about Peter anymore.

Im sure that’s a flashback

I’m really hoping that she hooked back up with SpOtto again

Considering how she reacted when they met in The Clone Conspiracy, along with him going back to being a pure villain, I doubt she wants anything to do with him ever again.

That was before she saw him in a clone body of Peter Parker, we all know that no woman can resist the Spider D for long

You can only have one, who do you choose?

Felicia

looks like a christmas elf and domino masks suck
I didn't like that her powers came from taking petes and for me i just don't enjoy MJ when she's fighting alongside spidy

>filthy non-milf
disgusting

You enjoy a milf, I’ll be making a brand new milf

She had two kids in MC2.

But she was also gay.

Maybe Peter doesn't like stuff in his butt.

I see your Iron Spider and raise you a Scarlet MJ.

I need that in my life.

She's hot

I really hope this is going to lead to a Lizard redemption arc

Probably involves his son, who for some reason turned himself into a mini Lizard in a previous issue.

They’re just using the only thing that was salvageable from Clone Conspiracy, and that’s that Lizard was about to counter act the Carrion virus by giving the Lizard serum to the clones of his wife and son. It’s obvious by past issues of RYV that Curt has been trying to find a way to cure his son, he probably went full on feral and no longer recognizes his father. Fuck that’s sad, being Lizard is suffering

Either that or a dream sequence because I doubt Peter is dumb enough to bring MJ back to Bobbi's apartment.

Why can’t MJ take Peter back to her place? Equality motherfucker

Because the last time we saw MJ in ASM she sorta said it was a bad idea to help out Peter when he lost Parker industries in a bitchy way. This more than likely feels like a flashback or something else.

Spider People have GOAT designs

You have to try hard to do something bad

I want to raise Anna-May.

Atlest post the better version