This board really went to shit in the last couple of years. How do we fix it? There’s a lot of e-celeb talk here

This board really went to shit in the last couple of years. How do we fix it? There’s a lot of e-celeb talk here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up, Dale

What kind of board we talking about here? 2x4? And what's it made of? I'd love to put a good oak board to use.

More YTP threads and quotes.

fire the mods and get new mods who understand this site and apply the rules and do what hiro says instead of banning everyone they dont like like vindictive cunts

They really are stupid. I got banned for roasting trump, but the thread that was literally a horses anus shitting was up for an hour.

You can't, image board culture is dead. It's just children shitposting in an attempt to drive their angst away.

Why do people treat this show like it's the Bible?

Even at its best it was a vehicle to sell ad place and worthless merchandise and toys.

Sup Forums is honestly one of the better boards these days. I’d put it and (surpisingly) Sup Forums as the boards that inexplicably have almost improved in the past year compared to every other board (rip Sup Forums).

>Sup Forums has improved in the past year
lol

man I almost thought you said KotH went to shit in it's last couple of years
the last season had some of the best episodes

I miss Sup Forums. There were always shitheads, but there used to be some people that actually enjoyed music and wanted to share it with everyone. Discovered some of my favorite stuff over there.

by making more meta threats

I don't care if mods are shit, but I'd rather they be consistently shit. I'd rather not stuff like pic related get deleted for a Sup Forums offense but then bait threads about Craig of the Creek where people accuse all haters are racist Sup Forums-fags reach 300 replies.

>Sup Forums is honestly one of the better boards these days.

all boards are shit, except the NSFW boards they're hot shit

t. Horny thirsty faggot

You're a retard.

is disney legend an official job at disney?

Sup Forums is better at discussing games than Sup Forums is at discussing cartoons

It's a title recognition, like being a Disney Mouseketeer.

what is it recognizing? do disney legends hold any political power in disney decitions or is it like being part of the mcdonalds drive through club?

To be fair the board should be titled
"Comics. . . And cartoons. . . I guess"

it should be named /r/cartoons and offtopic

It's just an award. No different than any other hall of fame title.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Legends

Cartoons and Capeshit....And comics, I guess.

Sup Forums really has calmed down, whereas Sup Forums gets more like Sup Forums every day.

NSFW boards are good at keeping on-topic and generally (weirdly enough) have a decent board culture to them.

It's the generals. Normally, the flavor of the month has multipule threads that are made but fall off quickly because only one or two stay bumped by replies.
But since generals, all those extra threads dont keep the pol bait threads from floating on the first page.

Man, not /gif/. It's been a goddamn war for over a year.

>Sup Forums really has calmed down
it’s still the same underage faggots that go there nigger

this is sadly true.
imo, the problem w/ Sup Forums is you guys are pushovers and there's low traffic. so off topic and bait threads don't get pruned naturally. it doesn't help that mods don't do their jobs.

>implying Sup Forums is any better than this place
Have the standards gotten that low?

For all the shit Sup Forums gets, I find the discussion there can be surprisingly good at times.

its almost like when you are willing to do anything not to end up in one extreme you end up in the other one

It’s mostly shitty waifufaggotry threads and threads about numales. I don’t get why you are all praising that shit board here, maybe it’s better than it was the last few years but it was a very low bar to get over to begin with

Is there some hidden Sup Forums that you and the replies are talking about? Because the few times I've gone there, it's people shitting about Sup Forums politics, calling any popular game of the week "overrated", and non-stop console bait wars.

>Is there some hidden Sup Forums that you and the replies are talking about? Because the few times I've gone there
Lurk more newfag

Not an answer.

Go on Sup Forums right now and show me ten stunning examples of great conversations and I'll match it with two threads for each of pure shit.

1, Make a board for indie and non-hollywood film/tv, put all capefilm on Sup Forums
2, Split comics and cartoons (not as sure about this one)

Sup Forums is the only board here that I actually like. Discussion is encouraged and there is a respectful attitude all around as long as people don't act like asshats.

If anything mods should start banning more people

vindictive cunt detected

if the only board where people act respectful towards you is the board where people get bans for using the wrong word or having the wrong opinion then you are the problem not everyone else.

Filter mcu and dceu threads and the board instantly improves, not by a lot but still.