Greg Smallwood - Midnight Sons

We should just spam Marvel's twitter, facebook etc, with Greg Smallwood's idea for a new Midnight Sons series.

Gonna post his art

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/29/midnight-sons-comic-series-moon-knight-doctor-strange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mr. Knight!

You know it!

Last one.

I love his art, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna spam Marvel until they make it happen

>"Midnight Sons"
>Moon Knight
>Punisher

Also read this:
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/29/midnight-sons-comic-series-moon-knight-doctor-strange/

I pretty sure Marvel will do something like that after Damnation.

Greg posted alternate designs for Jennifer Kale off the back of complaints that the previous one was ill-fitting considering how the rest of the team looked

Which d'you guys like best?

C

B without pants

God I want this series. Just put a good writer on it.

I like B but C fits with the rest of the team

Excellent Frank costume and Frankface

>Blade back in his old, shitty costume
>Punisher

For what possible fucking reason?

There's nothing wrong with A.
Its time to stop feeding the trolls.

A or B, C feels too much like color swap of jessica jones. Besides I bet people would still bitch even Hellstroem was shirtless like he usually is.

It DOES look retarded, every guy is dressed head to toes, even wearing gloves.
She looks like she would be a bit cold around midnight.

A looks retarded and out of place

Why would you spam Marvel with this? Marvel loves to announce shit without creative teams.

That's probably what this is.
>marvel artist drew up a cover and character reference just for fun

Doesn't seem likely.

Drop Frank. He doesn't have any business there and 7 is always the magic number.

C that transforms into B when it's fighting time. A is downright retarded and I love cheesecake.

>C that transforms into B when it's fighting time. A is downright retarded and I love cheesecake.
C transforms into B when fighting.
A is for rituals because it boosts her powers. Nowadays she's good enough that she doesn't need it usually and therefore uses B.

Frank doesn't even WANT be there, but once in a while he gets involved in weird shit. The fact he's thinks as a Normal Guy(compared to the others) when it happens secretly scares him.

Also, use Danny Ketch instead of Johnny

70s Blade? Hell yeah

She doesn't have to fit in with everyone else. Nobody is wearing a jersey. Its not a basketball team.

Second, "she's gonna be cold"
[Citation needed]

>Implying Moon Knight and Frank haven't fought the supernatual before

I like how Dr Strange looks like Vincent Price.

I'm glad someone remembered.

It's somehow unsettling

Moony has even a specific dress for that.

Well, Strange should be unsettling. It's the major difference between him and Stark besides the temples, otherwise they look like twins. Tony looks like a 50s Romanticized Ganger ie a more Handsome Howard Hughes (on whom he was based on)/Walt Disney, and Strange is Vincent Price (he was modeled after him anyway).

So, does Frank get his Angel Guns again or what?

He's a bit non magical compared to everyone else here.

Moon Knight used to be a werewolf hunter above all else.

you'd be surprised by how much magical shit dies when hit by bullets

>called Midnights sons
>features female team member
what?
C just to piss of people

What reason would Frank have for joining? The only one I can think is that one of his supernatural foes like Olivier, the Rev, Hellsgaard, those demonically enhanced mobsters from Magic Bullets, etc. get brought back.

I'm not questioning his effectiveness. He's off theme.

Frank shouldn't be there. How far does Blade's heroism go? If Frank saw a vampire, he'd shoot it. Would Blade stop a mugger? I've always wanted to contrast the two. It's not hard to justify Frank going up against a supernatural foe, but it would be quite the contrivance to make Blade go after the mafia, without forcing some tie to vamps. Would Blade ever target tge mob independent of blood suckers? Here's a bad idea: Frank and Blade cross paths when dealing with a mob group involved in Human trafficking, the twist being that the victims are being purchased by a bountiful Vampire Queen to feed her and her offspring.

I always enjoyed the white boots and gloves, but it really works here. It's not pragmatic, but it's well put together.

Victor Gischler's Spirits of Vengenace has been surprisingly alright.

They've crossed paths at least once, though I don't know the context.

I like B and C.

He did a similar thing for Moon Knight and Blade Netflix series before he ever did any work for Marvel. He probably did do it just for fun.

I think this would best serve as a series of ogn. Marvel haven't put those put in a while. 80-100pgs of a self contained story.

They still put them out now and then. I think the most recent was Deadpool: Bad Blood.