I love you Nixon

I love you Nixon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hnY2f8lIjc
youtube.com/watch?v=tQmTeVf2nJ8
vice.com/amp/en_us/article/yvx4zy/listen-to-the-reagan-administration-laughing-at-the-aids-epidemic-511
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
youtube.com/watch?v=2bqEn8AXzJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8
youtu.be/fw3J3MloGZc
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=OaH8Pw_LDmg
youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey–Hawkins_Full_Employment_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tricky Dick

Someone could cut most of the image and make the girl watch the "nose" with bedroom eyes

Why must I feel so much empathy for Richard Nixon?

Wasn't a Richard Nixon doll a quest item in Fallout 2?

Some presidents are funny and others aren't.

>Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton, Obama
Funny.
>LBJ, Reagan, both Bushes
Not funny.

>Reagan
>Not funny
What are you, some kind of Republican?

I always wanted to see Nixon fight Dr Manhattan

>Bush Jr.
>Not funny
youtube.com/watch?v=3hnY2f8lIjc

>Bush senior
>Not funny
youtube.com/watch?v=tQmTeVf2nJ8

He listed two Republican presidents in the funny list so IDK how he's being partisan.

delete this

Reagan actually had a good sense of humor.

Don't, that's too one-sided in Nixon's favor.

That was actually pretty good

>combat the AIDS epidemic would have just led to liberals yelling about homophobia
Not in that era. But wait what are you implying here? That the only way to deal with the AIDS epidemic would have been to ban homosexuality?

>Taking the necessary steps to combat the AIDS epidemic would have just led to liberals yelling about homophobia
You think the only way to combat AIDS back then would have been to kill all gay people?

Obama isn't funny at all. He's just boring. Bush Jr however is really funny, but only if you pay attention to his public persona and gaffes instead of his war crimes and the utter devastation he wreaked on the entire planet.

I agree that Reagan isn't funny though. There is a reason why he's the model of every president in fiction who is a smiling empty suit representing ultimate evil.

I dont find obama very funny at all.

Sup Forumsmblr, please. Telling gays to limit their sexual encounters, use condoms, and not donate blood is homophobic. Also, purposely giving someone H.I.V. is no longer a felony because that's stigmatizing gays. :^)

They literally, on tape, laughed about the idea of AIDS. He thought it was funny.

vice.com/amp/en_us/article/yvx4zy/listen-to-the-reagan-administration-laughing-at-the-aids-epidemic-511

If Reagan did anything positive on AIDS, the GOP would suck his cock and brag to libs about how Reagan was the most pro-LGBT President in history. The Republican Party still call themselves the party of Lincoln and talk about how he freed the slaves to this day.

Obama has his moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

I think he'd be more like the Jerry Seinfeld straight-man of the group. Who'd be the Kramer? Bush Jr? Ford?

The funniest thing about Obama is that right wingers think he was remotely left wing.

In comedy, Obama is hard to make funny unless you play him against type by portraying him as either thr Dave Chapelle "black president" character or an over the top caricature of what crazy Right Wingers thought of him (Communist Nation of Islam Black Panther.)

His public image was so tailored and focus tested that even exaggerating him makes him, like you said, a boring straight man. I don't think I've ever seen a funny Obama in fiction like I have a Nixon or Clinton.

>Obama isn't funny at all.

Obama had great sense of humor, nimrod, especially when it about him. Does nobody remember him making fun of the birther shenanigans at the correspondence dinner by "showing his birth video" and it was the opening to the Lion King?

youtube.com/watch?v=2bqEn8AXzJ4

He made jokes IRL but I was talking about when he's portrayed as a character.

Nixon is probably the funniest president, and (previously) the most unhinged. He'd be the wacky weirdo of the group.

Clinton's probably the George since he's best portrayed as an overweight hedonist.

And I can't picture Kennedy as anything other than the Clone High Kennedy: a sex obsessed manchild. I guess he could be the Elaine.

Wait a second, I now recall returning a Mr. Nixon doll to a child outside the gates of Vault City in Fallout 2 for the location if a wrench.

Boondocks probably did him the best without going against type, seeming to care and saying the right things but ultimately completely ineffectual.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8

>not thinking george “let em burn” bush isnt funny
youtu.be/fw3J3MloGZc

You guys didn't see the video of Obama waiting for Bill Clinton to get on Air Force one and getting frustrated that Bill wouldn't get on the damned plane

>ignoring AIDS

Not his fault faggots don't use rubbers.

>There is a reason why he's the model of every president in fiction who is a smiling empty suit representing ultimate evil.

Because the media is full of liberal pussies?

Obama's also really funny when you pay attention to how he Saddam'd Gaddafi and let ISIL take over Libya and reignite the slave trade, as well as scapegoating whites every time a criminal got shot for attacking someone.

Obama's like what you described about Reagan.

He'd have to be the straight man who is inadvertently fucking everything up around him while playing it cool and everyone just likes how cool he acts. That's actually an amusing archetype.

not quite perfect

Why the fuck does the nose have a slit on the tip anyway

>W Bush
>Not funny
hate the guy as you want, his stupidity and sense of humor after his term were funny

So she can stick her girl penis inside.

moe

>Ford
>Funny
I love Ford but he's probably the blandest least funny recent President. The only thing you can do with him is naive simpleton nice guy and the overused, inaccurate clumsy falling down oaf

I dare anyone to draw white stuff on her face/seeping out the tip of the nose.

Bushu-chan is kawaii desu~

Also, I love how Obama's face never changes throughout all this.

>Regan not funny
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

We all know what your trying to get from this thread OP but I won't have you sexualizing Nixon.

Just some pre.

>Obama isn't funny at all
Obama had a couple funny moments like that shotgun pic and it's edits and the videos of him "working out" but yeah for the most part he was just bland.

>Also, I love how Obama's face never changes throughout all this.
I actually think he may have been asleep

Or willingly spread it when it was announced.

>only if you pay attention to his public persona and gaffes instead of his war crimes and the utter devastation he wreaked on the entire planet.
But that's funny!

Kennedy was a sex addicted cripple. Dude had the health of a 70 year-old. Also sold secrets to a Nazi spy for sex.

>Why must I feel so much empathy for Richard Nixon?
Because all the ingredients for President Awesome were there, but he fucked it up through his own insecurities and character flaws. Lots of people can relate.

>He's just boring.

Anybody that'd play superheroes with a staffer's kid seems like a pretty cool guy.

>nose precum
L-lewd

>war crimes
I can't believe that in 2017 there are still people who think Dubya is a war criminal.

Nixon is the Anakin Skywalker of presidents.

Made sure to get it on camera I'm sure.

I thought all you people started pretending Bush wasn't your boy after he left office.

>you people

>Obama isn't funny

Only because the best and most biting material was always left on the cutting room floor. For some curious reason, that I bet you could guess if you really put your noggin to it.

You're right. "People" is a strong word for you backwoods retards.

You mean that one time? To mug for the camera? For cheap PR which you fell for?

So how bad of a president was Carter. I always thought of him as a nice guy but ineffective president, but I wasn't alive during that era. My dad is pretty liberal and he has always said he hated Carter.

Hey Sup Forums? Protip for you: screaming "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOT MUH PRESIDENT MUH BIRTH CERTIFICATE MUSLIM COMMIE FAGGOT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" does not classify as witty, biting satire.

Don't you have a bug to chase or something?

>I like Henry very much.
He was autistic.
36:58
youtube.com/watch?v=OaH8Pw_LDmg

>Sup Forums

So I have to be Sup Forums now to ignore the hilarity that comes from gunrunning in mexico, the Arab Spring debacle, Libya, the comedy from ordering a metric fuckton of drone strikes to the point you'd think he was doing it just to pilot one himself? How about his IRS shit, or the VA? There's a goldmine of jokes that people just walk away from and wash their hands of that no one ever took the liberty of doing for the Presidents that are listed above as """funny""".

Just fuck off, brainlet.

Yeah, Carter's presidency was kind of a disaster but he's spent his life since focused on charity and helping people. He's probably one of the best PEOPLE to ever be president, but was not a very good executive.

His thing was that he came on the tail of the Nixon era and inherited all that administration's problems, including the worst economic crisis since the Depression (until Bush Jr that is.) But when he tried to fix things congress dug in their heels and refused to let him, so everything just fell apart.

>IRS shit

When your group's founding principle is "we hate taxes and refuse to pay them," why the fuck do you think the IRS wouldn't check and see if you paid your taxes?

Bob Hawke is the best leader of any democratic country ever
>holds the world record for skulling a yard of ale
>still skulls pints to this day youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU
MY Waifu.

He wasn't a particularly effective president, and he was in power at basically the worst possible time. I believe in nearly every democratic country (certainly every Anglosphere country), there was a change in government between 1973 and 1980 because circumstances were so bad. Nearly every country had to deal with high inflation and high unemployment at the same time, as well as an oil crisis (which started the inflation problem.) while the world was moving away from a system of controlled exchange rates towards one of free movement of money over borders, making it hard for countries to really know what to do.

A lot of the stuff he did is actually the new consensus (i.e. what Reagan would get credit/blame for), it just didn't get noticed when he was in office. He deregulated airlines and trucking and banking, and appointed a chair to the federal reserve who decided to hike interest rates to control inflation without caring what it did to unemployment. He has a lot of similarity to his friend James Callaghan in the UK in that regard, except Carter also had to deal with foreign policy as the head of a superpower - but he wasn't great at that either. The Camp David accords worked well enough, but the Iranian revolution and hostage crisis skewered him. Also like Callaghan, he had trouble controlling his own party - lots of Democrats strongly disagreed with him or disliked him. Acts like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey–Hawkins_Full_Employment_Act were passed that he never made use of, because his own approach was different.

So in conclusion: Nice guy, unskilled president, policies are always subjective. (But if you're an FDR Liberal, you should hate him, and if you're a small-state Republican you should give his time in office some more thought.)

Sorry Sup Forums but e-mails forwarded to you by your senile racist grandpa don't count as "jokes"

Though I'm disappointed you didn't throw in an "Obummer" or two.

good post

u mad?

>laughed about the idea of AIDS
White House spokesman Larry Speakes (not the entire administration) and the members of the press laughed at the term "gay plague"--which face it, is kind of funny in a sophomoric sense--not the idea of AIDS itself.

You people? And no, Bush has always been my boy. It's his father I dislike.

Ohhhh, I see. You're one of those people.

What does this have to do with the post you responded to?

He was sympathetic.

Are you the same retard who thought drawing devil horns on Bush was clever or subversive? Are you even old enough to remember that?

>Sup Forums again

You cannot point to one post of mine with a shred of white supremacist content because I am not posting Sup Forums content.

I am making the objectively correct point that everyone put the safety on their comedy guns for Obama's term, and you are screeching like a little baby every time I say it.

You know that had very little to do with the actual execution of the audits. A fucking tea-party Kristallnacht skit where a bunch of fat americans have their books yanked out by goose-stepping IRS auditors is not something you'd see on an SNL 2008-2016 though. For a very obvious reason which you can't bring yourself to admit.

>hurrrrrr dey look at are taxes jest becuz we said we not gunna pay taxes! It not fair!

>dumb NEET has never been through a costly and difficult audit

Sasuga Sup Forumsshitter-chan.

>IT NOT FAIR! I SAID I WASNT GONNA PAY TAXES BUT THEN YOU CHECKED TO SEE IF I PAID TAXES! DIS WERSE DAN NAZIS

Dude, move Reagan and the Bushes into funny, move Obama (who's only moment of memorable comedic inspiration was Luther the Anger Translator)

Maybe move LBJ to funny if you think forcing everyone to work around his exposed penis is funny.

LBJ is hilarious. He's like is Mr. Strickland became President.

>And I can't picture Kennedy as anything other than the Clone High Kennedy: a sex obsessed manchild.

But that ignores all his mob connections!

>I do not understand the financial difficulties involved in a costly and protracted audit (for less cause than other, non-opposition-aligned have [yes, more than literally saying I will not pay taxes, retard]) because I have never handled money in my life
>I am a jobless retard

Congratulations you've outed yourself, now dump the rest of your selfie folder and pat yourself on the back for a job wew dewn.

>ignoring all his mob connections and leaving all that delicious comedy on the table

Man, that really blows my mind, but nonetheless we're just gonna ignore it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU

maybe if you don't want to experience the financial difficulties of having doctors extract a bullet from you, you shouldn't go around wearing a bullseye.

>AAAAAAAA I JUST SAID I NOT GONNA PAY TAXES
>WHY U CHECK AN SEE IF I PAY TAXES

>holds the world record for skulling a yard of ale

This is not fighting the stereotypes the Simpsons invented about you. Neither is the twice a year PM change trend you have going.

>Presidents and politicians of that era who were all funny:
Kennedy, Clinton

>Presidents who were funny, but not the politicians:
LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Jr

>Presidents and politicians that aren't at all funny:
Eisenhower, Carter, Bush, Obama, Trump