Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM
youtube.com/watch?v=tpFEP-jTfd8
youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jim Carrey is an awful Riddler.

Yeah

Nah, it's rated about right.

Maybe but damn if he and Tommy don't make the movie more entertaining than it actually is.

They carry this movie.

No, it's a bad film and it has no recognition because it is completely forgetable.
If we don't talk about something, it's because it's not that good

>The villain carried the movie.

So it's like every Batman movie.

>completely forgetable.
How can you not correctly spell the meaningless buzzwords you reflexively spew?

Yes.
Unless you consider BvS a Batman movie, in which the villains are utter garbage.

Minus Begins

Twoface was a bad joker
Riddler was a bad joker
Batman sucked and was gay as fuck letting a grown ass robin that he just met live with him
Robin was a whiney faggot.
Everything about the movie was shit except for the dope music video and the mcdonalds glass mugs.

True, that once was carried by a car.

The only thing the movie is good for is jerking off over O'Donnell

I'm not sure whether Forever is underrated or the MCU is just overrated. Because frankly, I think they are all of the same base quality.

>All I can talk about is Company Wars
>in DC threads
>in Marvel threads
>in any thread

Everyone says Clooney is the worst Batman or Affleck is, but in my opinion Val Kilmer was the absolute worst, he was just boring and had literally no memorable moments

I'm not that hard on Kilmer because Clooney didn't even try. Not even a little bit.

Bale > Keaton > Affleck > Clooney = Kilmer

>no recognition
>completely forgetable
>he doesn't remember BAYBAY I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE

>"YOU SUCK MY BALLS BATLESHIT"

He was more of a Riddler than Tommy Lee Jones was a Two-Face.

Batman Forever was trying to be Adam West Batman without Adam West and with an Asylum-tier script, and was therefore objectively shit.

This is true.

Two-Face flipping the coin so he can shoot Bruce Wayne. When he gets the side he doesn't want he flips again.

After that, what does Riddler do? He stops Two Face from finishing him off so he can play more riddles with him.

>Val Kilmer was the absolute worst, he was just boring and had literally no memorable moments

This deleted scene showed me Kilmer had serious potential to be the best live action Batman, under better direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3HwRnU4ryM

Its really not. Its a genuinely bad movie. However, I have a fuckton of nostalgia towards it and watch it at least once a year. Who else had that 3 in 1 batmobile toy?

>snyder actually put a deleted scene from batman forever into bvs
Does his hackery know no bounds?

I used to unironically love Batman Forever and Batman & Robin and rewatched them constantly since I didn't have access to any other Batman content at the time.

Kiss From a Rose

Except Mask of the Phantasm and The Dark Knight Rises (although Bane is the only memorable part of that movie so maybe not)
And arguably Batman Returns because the villains in that movie were more protagonists than Batman was.

“I cannot sanction your buffoonery.”
-Tommy Lee Jones (to Jim Carrey)

I always got weird gay vibes from Riddler and Two face, like Two Face's girls seem to be in the movie just to go "no homo".

Very underrated. I was entertained throughout (but an atrocious adaptation of source material)

Harvey Dent and homoerotic undertones go hand in hand in any adaptation.
That's what you get when you base a character on a literal visual metaphor for Jekyll and Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=tpFEP-jTfd8

>awful
That's certainly an odd way to misspell "best".

Actually, the guy from the Gotham series is my fave, but Jim comes close

It really is. I find it odd how people put Batman Returns on a pedestal and fail to recognize that Forever is just a goofier, less violent extension of Burton Batman. Burton even produced the film. It wasn't until Batman & Robin that Schumacher really fucked things up.

"LUCK

BLIND STUPID DOODAH LUCK!"

Except for Justice League Batfleck, who is in the Schumacher tier

It's pretty comfy. I'd love to see the crazy shit with the giant bat they cut.

He was a better Riddler than the comics have ever done. Comic Riddler is such a fuck up it's pointless to have him an actual villain

I am a bigger Val Kilmer fan than I ever will be a Batman fan.

It's still my favourite live action Batman movie. It's camp but has enough seriousness to go too far into it, I can't get enough of the 90's aesthetic and all that glow in the dark paint, Soundtrack was great like an upscaled Saturday morning cartoon, I still want Nigma's light up jacket, Both Drew Barrymore and Nicole Kidman were smoking, and best of all it was just fun.

Since begins the films have been too serious, too self obsessed and "deep" and that ruins watchability for me. I've seen begins like twice perhaps 3 times but I keep returning to Forever.

>Burton even produced the film
He wasn't involved with anything. His name is there because he had his contract in place and got a cut of the revenue.

Are you me?

Batman '66>Batman Returns>Batman Begins>The Dark Knight>Batman and Robin>Batman 89 (this does not hold up as well as it should)>dark knight rises>batman forever

>movie directed by a gay man has homosexual undertones

What a surprise....

Unironically my favorite Bruce.

Seriously?

I wouldn't call it good, but I loved Robin as a kid and O'Donnell was a pretty good Robin so I enjoy this movie.

Damn straight.

Criminally underated. Schumachers's batman was more enjoyable to watch than The Dark shit and Batffleck.

This movie was so embarrassing, except for the music video and the sexy blonde girl.

>Robin was a whiney faggot.

So they got that right then

This guy gets it.

I don’t think there’s enough blood, nudity or offensive language to consider it an R rating though.

They would have been if he was Jason Todd,

I always thought 1994 Carrey would have made a decent Joker while Nicholson could have made a fucking scary Riddler.

Actually, I think it would've been great if they were reverse altogether.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g

>Watch walking ego Jim Carrey wank off over how closely he can mimic Gorshin's Riddler and we'll squeeze some time in for Tommy Lee Jones to play a Joker that doesn't scare 5 year olds and maybe get a scene with Batman and the worst Robin of all time in too: The Movie.

I like goofy Batman and think we need it in current movies, but I still didn't like this movie. Jim Carey was awful as Riddler and Two-Face was just meh. It's still an okay movie though.

Didn't Tommy Lee spend majority of this movie trying to out-wacky Carry in every scene?

>'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'
I like how TLJ thought he was too good to share the screen with Carrey, but managed to apppear at east as buffooney as him.

how did the get two faces henchman past the censors

we got to see two face in another movie (the dark knight) i hope we get to see the riddler again in another batman film. it sucks we haven't seen him in another movie he was always my favorite batman villain

He was just as wacky a year before in Natural Born Killers.

A woman in a bathing suit needs to get censored in a movie for people 13 years old and older?

YES

Just come out of the closet, Pence. No one will judge you.
Well, except your entire voting base.

Too much unsanctioned buffoonery.

Why the fuck has nobody brought these two to the comics as a permanent part of Two-Face's gang? There's definite potential in them being his dual-molls.

Begins is actually more like a comic book movie. TDK and TDKR just feel like Batman running around Chicago and New York.

Blurmpftffhf!!!

You sure seem sensitive, Sup Forums.