/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Darth Filoni edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #5 (Wed 27)
Star Wars Adventures #5 (Wed 27)
The Last Jedi: Storms of Crait (Wed 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14731243
strawpoll.me/14731525
strawpoll.me/14731536
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjMNgrwKUQ&t=
amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Salvador-Larroca-Omnibus/dp/1302908219/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514684192&sr=8-1&keywords=vader omnibus
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vader’s_Many_Prosthetic_Parts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for cute!

Filoni can't kill your waifu if you have no waifu

First for Chelli

These ones were quite close and interesting.

>master race

First for TLJ was a great movie and if you didn't like it you're a smelly greasy nerd

Being this deluded when the character was explicitly not shown as a role model.

>Leia
Fuck yes
>Nema
Fucking why

Apparently not, fag:

>Leia wins
Yes!

Who is best?
strawpoll.me/14731243

Let's continue with bracket 7:
>It's thicc Twi'lek slave girl Oola against the flat, artistic Sabine
strawpoll.me/14731525
>In our other matchup it is graceful pacifist Satine Kryze against the busty Governor of Lothal Arihnda Pryce
strawpoll.me/14731536

REEEEEEEE

/teamsabine/ racing flat out to victory!

Your waifu is dead user. Accept it.

Leave the old thread in the past. Kill it if you have to.

I want Sabine and Pryce to win so that we get Flat princess vs Tiddy monster goddess Pottery

Do you have the overall chart, showing where everyone is as it stands, user?
Also, thanks for being gamesmaster.

>It's thicc Twi'lek slave girl Oola against the flat, artistic Sabine
This gon be good

I know Sabine is gonna win, but I'll vote Oola just for the sake of the balance

do it for her

>there are people who are choosing flat mando over THICC Oola

So I finally watched TLJ. Theater was packed surprisingly, but everyone was silent. Because I love food analogies it was like a cheap burger. It tasted good but the more I dig into it's ingredients the more I hate myself for eating it.

Rose and Holdo were the pickles, and fuck pickles. Was I seriously supposed to sympathize with Holdo? Tell everyone your plans you stuck up piece of shit, it wouldn't have changed anything. Her ''''sacrifice'''' only made me happy that I won't have to see her again. Rose said she and her sister were forced to mine for the FO, but her weight says otherwise. And what the fuck was that PETA plot? Saving some stupid dogs is great but not the enslaved kids? Didn't you complain about being enslaved yourself 5 minutes ago? I feel kinda sorry for Boyega, sure he's paid a shitload of money, but he's been reduced to playing a clown in the worst plot of the movie.

So Snoke is dead, despite all that build up. What the fuck was the point of it then? And where are the knights of ren? The movie even mentions Kylo took students with him after he pulled a Columbine. What the actual fuck? Also, Luke milking big alien tits. Same shit as Jar Jar stepping on space camel poopoo. On a positive note I forgot Rey was even it it for a good chunk. She was more bearable this time.

The rest I rather liked but like I said, the same way I'd eat fast food. Felt more like an MCU movie than a SW one. I hope Rian doesn't make an entire trilogy. SW deserves better.

Reminder, the original Mustafar Massacre would have made Revenge Of The Sith Rated R.

Your waifu's gonna get FLATTENED

come at me flat boy

>muh balance
>he is a grey waifufag

Oola wasn't even that THICC user, most art quite exaggerates her atributes

>Rose said she and her sister were forced to mine for the FO, but her weight says otherwise.

>darkness rises, and light to meet it

>Snoke BTFO

Jesus Christ all these shitty rebels characters are winning. What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

When a killer Jedi bursts into the room, but he keeps pounding.

>being this new to /swco/

It is what it is user, not to worry, Soon we will have a new waifu, one far gayers and more thiccer

So how is Star Wars going to survive?

>Aayla lost to a meme

It's closing in on a billion

You've had a long, hard day, user.
Take some quality time out just for yourself and relax with papa Snoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZjMNgrwKUQ&t=

I've been here since the beginning and it never ceases to amaze me how you faggots can tolerate that kiddy baby shit.

I'm not greasy.

Why did you make this and why do you want to share it with us?

Actually so far we have a decent mix of comic only characters, tcw characters, rebels characters and movie characters who have advanced.

The flick can make 7 billion dollars and it still will be fucking garbage

>claims to have been here from the beginning
>unironic BABY SHIT FOR BABIES meme
Yeah, okay newfag

>he doesn’t know that Star Wars is for 12 year olds

Dude it is. Don't even try to refute. Compared to TCW Rebels is absolutely pure kiddo shit that tries not to be but fails at it. And I am not even talking about the no onscreen killing. I am talking about the writing, characters, plot structure and antagonists.

Don't give me that shit Star Wars is for everyone and that is the reason why it's the most popular movie franchise on the planet.

look_at_the_size_of_that_thing.wedge

>he’s actually defensive about liking a 12-year old’s space fantasy

>Dude it is
I think his point is that you're using the GAY BABY SHIT FOR GAY BABIES thing after it's already become a running gag that's only ever used mockingly, which does point towards you not being from around here.

>.wedge
Kek

>he is actually a retarded shitposter

You realize where you are, right?

I want to hang out with Aphra!

I never called anyone gay and if it would make you feel better than instead of calling it babyshit. I will now call it kiddycrap.

>who is jar jar
>who is meebur
>who is droid episodes

>triggered by green text
this_nu.wmv

This general talks about more shit than just rebels asshole usually it's about Pantoran and Mirilian dick girls.

I'm reading conflicting info, does the Vader Omnibus include all of Vader Down, or just Vader Down #1

amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Salvador-Larroca-Omnibus/dp/1302908219/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514684192&sr=8-1&keywords=vader omnibus

Basically does this thing include everything? Wookieepedia seemingly doesn't have an article for it. Thanks!

How did you miss the point of that post that badly?

Whose ass?

I want to tell her everything will be alright and redeem her.

>This general talks about more shit than just rebels asshole
And yet you're completely surprised that Rebels is discussed and even liked here

It's almost as if you don't come here very often...

You can cherry pick a few episodes out of entire series. Rebels is like that almost entirely through and only gets good when legacy characters from TCW show up and even than Ezra always ends up shitting the episode up somehow.

When did I imply she wasn't dead or something? Don't be rude, user.

Doctor Chelli Lona “The Waifu Corruptor” Aphra Ph.D

Doctor Assphra.

>it's about Pantoran and Mirilian dick girls.
>implying that is a bad thing

First for being able to see both sides of the issue but hating OT fags who like TFA aka A New Hope 2 yet despise TLJ

>Its another rebelsposters gets triggered by dissenting opinions thread again
I love this rerun.

>it's a "Sup Forumsfag tries to bait /swco/ by pretending he's a /swco/ regular" episode"

I think part of her charm is how massive an asshole she is. “Scoundrels” ruin lives.

I think people are reacting more to the claim that this guy is from around here rather than his criticism of Rebels

How come rwbyfags can admit their show is garbage but rebelsfags can't?

The only sexy female imperial.

>REBELS IS BABBY SHIT FOR BABBIES
>go away
>W-WOW YOU'RE SO SENSITIVE LOOK HOW TRIGGERED YOU ARE

I wish there was a Dark Forces/Jedi Knight style video game that was about Grievous and his war with the Huk, except instead of gaining new force powers, you got new cybernetic enhancements.

>Sabine and Oola are tied
Step it up, Sticcbros!

Vader claimed that ass.

What in the name of god am I looking at and why have you brought it here?

>game ends
>Grievous takes a good look at himself, now more machine than man
>"What the fuck, how did this happen, I didn't even notice"

But that baby looks happy.

Shame Vader's dick stopped working years ago

That is less than what Uncle Mickey wants. Iger might just send some legbreakers over to LFL to teach RJ and Kathleen a lesson about shitting on Disney's investment.

50/50

>not voting for the original Star Wars alienfu
What the fuck is going on? I thought you guys hated that bitch Sabine? When did /swco/ get replaced by a bunch of no-taste faggots?

He can get a prosthetic one like how Luke has a prosthetic arm.

You have failed me for the last time Rian

In canon they even sing songs about how he's probably got some kind of robotic appendage down there, as well.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vader’s_Many_Prosthetic_Parts

Since /swco/ became Sup Forums

Rebels is for children.
You're a manchild.

Lyn Me > Oola
T B H