What did Sup Forums think of the Boss Baby?

What did Sup Forums think of the Boss Baby?

it's terrible

I went in expecting the worse and was pleasantly surprised, it was sorta cute

I liked the Gandalf alarm clock conversation. Could have done without the rest of the movie.

Thought it was surreal when the kid had a skeletor action figure in his room

Why'd you use an image of Trump for the OP?

Just Netflix'd it. So the mom was clearly pregnant before Boss Baby showed up, but then the film would have us believe that everything we knew about childbirth was a lie? Was the whole coming out of your mom's vag thing a story those babies with the memory rewriting wands made up?

This and many more questions about this movie I will take to my deathbed while this movie's writers have long since moved on.

Can someone make a joke about how his voice actor liked young men.

What certainly didn't help was that one scene where the baby gives the kid a pacifier and tells him to "Suck it. Suck it. Cmon, suck it!" Close your eyes and listen to that scene. I apologize in advance.

I loved it. I saw it twice on the same day.

Not a masterpiece, but not the piece of dogshit Sup Forums would have you believe.
It was just okay, overall a pleasant watch.

You sure that isn't Alec Baldwin?

When I first saw the movie poster, I seriously thought it was another Storks poster. I thought Boss Baby was the villain of Storks for about a week.

Hated it. Made Storks look like a masterpiece.
I was getting antsy from boredom during Boss Baby. It was cute or funny or even artistically interesting.

Wasnt*

Same. Went in expecting something awful and as pleasantly surprised. It Was actually kind of charming.

Nah, they pretty much spell out that the whole baby corp thing was thanks to the kids ridiculously overactive imagination.

God the redhead is so fucking cute. I should watch this movie already.

Do it, you won't regret it. Better than Boss Baby imo.

was cool with him until he attacked me in minecraft

Not as horrible as the trailer makes it look like, in fact it's quite entertaining.

Did you not watch the movie through to the end? The story is framed as the kid -now an adult- telling his daughter where babies come from.

Literally the entire thing is a fabrication.

I'll do it then, need something to watch at work tonight anyways.

I think I need to rewatch this. That was a surprisingly cute movie. The banter and the wolves cracked me up.

The fucking wolves