Jem thread

Who is your favorite Jem and why is it Stormer?

I like Stormer cause she's cute and shy. Her songs with Kimber were good. I wish they did more music with each other in the old show.

did they seriously just reuse the pose exactly with different outfit layers?

Who's more abusive? Jessica/Jem or Rio?

>fat
>won't clean the house
>spends money on shoes all day

Sorry but no thanks. Raya seems like a more agreeable and down to Earth type of girl.

I would say Rio but their relationship was unhealthy in general.

Only Roxy is the best girl.

>street tough attitude
>had a rough life, can't even read

She just needs to be loved.

Jerrica for sure for all of that needless dickery from holograms that served no purpose but to confuse and frustrate Rio.

Like that time she made herself into a third woman to throw at Rio and Synergy told her to stop fucking around like that.

no? she's quite clearly not doing the same pose lol
besides the one hand on hip and her head being at a similar angle its completely different

Rio's that type of guy that just doesn't think before speaking, so he'll end up saying something just to apologize for it later. Other than that, I don't see anything that I, myself, would constitute as abuse.

Also, why the fuck DOESN'T Jessica just tell him she's Jem? What legitimate reason was there to not let him in on it when three other bitches already knew about it?

>Stingers
Ewwww

she is fat and vegetarian (she can't be vegan because i can see her devouring ice cream by the pints)

There's really no point in asking if you've already decided that only one answer is acceptable.

>SimpsonsArnoldSchwarzenegger.JPG

id storm her front on the daily if yaknowwhatimean

What?

>why the fuck DOESN'T Jessica just tell him she's Jem?
The reason given is that Rio places a lot of importance on honesty, and, so the assumption is he would be furious if he found out after he had already been deceived.
I can't remember if any explanation was given why they had to trick him in the first place tho.

That's the joke.

>I can't remember if any explanation was given why they had to trick him in the first place tho.
Yeah, I'm just as confused about it myself. If the mere fact of him knowing would put him in danger. or something, I'd understand, but as far as I remember, there wasn't anything posing as a threat. In fact, it would make things a whole lot easier for Jessica if she had just come out and told him, but drama, I guess.

>Stormed and Kimber are my favorite characters from the show
>Comic turns them into bland, boring gay couple who can't have any flaws or conflict for fear of upsetting "the lgbt community"
>All because of one episode from the old show where a bunch of adults looked at it and said "lol it's like they're gay for each other"
At least Pizzaz is fun.

I don't mind them making her a little heavier, but Jesus Christ her skin is like the color of moldy wallpaper.
The art in this book is so good but this character looks like she smells bad. It's not like a cute "she's introverted and chubby" kind of fat, it's a "she's way too greasy for someone who doesn't eat meat" kind of fat.

>who can't have any flaws or conflict
Half the damn problem with Kimber and Stormer in the comics was the nigh constant relationship drama between the two. They have a fight practically every arc.

Rapture is probably the closest to a /tg/ gf so her.

Pizzazz is best.

dude it's the same pose, head, body arm in the exact same position, it's a different layer ontop changing the hair clothes, and one arm.

I can never take the name "Pizzazz" seriously. Do you think Pizzazz likes pizzas?

Pfff, Pizzazz is just another rich kid. She stinks even if her IDW looks are pretty good.