He’s now after the pretty mamas of the last comic/cartoon you last saw. How does it go down?

He’s now after the pretty mamas of the last comic/cartoon you last saw. How does it go down?

i wrok with mamas, thirsty mamas, so fuck you. i get them to myself

Evomer kcoc

He ends up in jail.

ends up in the puppet dimension

Sounds bad

eaten by mutants

>TAWoG
He strikes out with all the moms before inexplicably hitting it off with Nicole (read: she likes actually being complimented and given attention). This sets off an entire episode where Richard has to win her back in increasingly hare-brained and destructive schemes that don't get her attention until they endanger everyone involved. After Nicole has to turn around and save everyone's skin (again), she sees Richard's love for her, and tells Johnny to take a hike. She goes back to being the fairweather mom/wife almost immediately. Cut to black.

Poorly, because he couldn't get up to his antics without it immediately being called sexist or whatever the fuck

Funny thing about Johnny, if you watched every episode you'd realise that only furry girls ever showed any real interest in Johnny. He could've had girlfriends on more than one occasion of he'd just embrace the fur

Unlawful carnal contact with a federal Judge?

Six months.

very badly

Same thing that happened to the last guy that hit on Vanessa in front of Heinz.

He probably has a decent shot with Stacy though if Candace isn't around.

Johnny and Minerva Mink are made for each other; he even looks like the kind of guys she goes nuts over.

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Check out the power of my stand [Have Mercy]!

>Venture bros.
Hell, he might honestly have a chance with dr girlfriend

>Aladdin
Probably Johnny getting beat up

He gets made into a delicious meal and then eaten up. The only question is what kind of a dungeon monster Johnny would be.

Wonder Woman.

> you have to eat all the huevos, treehugger

Uhh...

>ATHF
Poor guy

He takes a seat right over there, and guest stars on Dateline NBC.

Last one I watched was the dickisode.

>Implying Johnny wouldn't have WHOA MAMA'D the pants off of Nora

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Dude, she is like a 60-year-old midget.
Not that I wouldn't smash.

>Steven Universe
Most of them probably wouldn't even understand his pick up lines

Then that leaves Vexus. Huh.

How would anyone who doesn't watch the show even know what that is?

Poor Mr.Bravo has to hit on girls from other planets.

I guess he ends up in jail? Worst case scenario is he coming on to Demona and being torn apart by her.