Squirrel Girl Thread

For the hell of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder

Do you think she should feature more prominently in any of Marvels non-comic venues?

A Netflix animated show perhaps?

Is it time to bring back MCU One Shots for fun and profit?

She's getting her own TV show this year.

I mean, technically Its an amalgam of New Warriors and GLA, but shes team leader.

The World we could have had is so much brighter.

She was cute in Deadpool at least

>Do you think she should feature more prominently in any of Marvels non-comic venues?
I know people didn't care for Ultimate Spider-Man, but I thought her character was nice in it, so I could go for more animated appearances.

And there's always the New Warriors tv series coming up, where I think she's being played by that chick from the Progressive commercials, or something?

i like this

Hiwds he look in Wolverine?

Has anyone actually told the current artist shes shit? What was her response?

I don't get why marvel wants her chubby. She's effectively a female spider-man, or kain. She would be thin and lithe just because of her climbing and flexibility. A fat person doesn't convey this at all.

I know how we can make her better. We have superior paper bag technology these days.

Okay, that's adorable.

Huh! Hadn't heard of that, what's it called?

Ryan North: >"Do I go with the two Japanese women who draw cute things or my big titted friend who draws weird faces?"

she's cute in pretty much every book outside her own, so it's not like she's mandated to be ugly, it's just that Erica Henderson sucks at faces(she's pretty decent at costume design though, cause I definitely feel Doreen's current costumes look much better than her old GLA costume)

She had a cute design in USAvengers as well.

Dunno if anyone told her that her style sucks, enough of tumblr likes her ugly style for her to not give a fuck, doubt anyone here could interact with her one on one without getting distracted by her giant tits.

She doesn't get enough love.

I'm not going to be happy until she has her brown hair back.

Imagine it with rats.

New Warriors. This is the main cast.

Finally, a Squirrel Girl I want to fuck.

Fascist much?

>mustashio'd Rulk
Damn, that's just icing on a rather good looking cake of AMUUUUURIKA.

Very.

>Finally

honestly I'm fine with her current hair color

worth mentioning that Rulk isn't General Thunderbolt

Are you saying rats can't be cute? And besides, New York City rats just make her more of a threat.

Honestly, I'd love to see a villainous version of squirrel girl who controls rats.

>not TB Ross

What?

WHAT?

>SG always wins
>RG always loses

I like it!

>shadman

Squirrel Girl x Rat Brat OTP

It's the general, Robert Maverick, the same man who turned Todd Ziller into the "American Kaiju".

You... You mean the bulk of the team they threw under the bus for civil war is getting a fresh chance?

What an unexpected surprise!

I like the name. DRAWFRIENDS. WE NEED THIS.

Is it weird my mind went to TMNT ala Rat King? I suppose "Rat Brat" would be like a Misfit version of Squirrel Girl

New versions aside, squirrel girl is a lot of fun even though she's made of deus ex bullshit, like Batman but less stupid.

I know she said that those complaining about the black "girl" character were just sexist because "she" didn't fit their definition of beauty.

I don't recall if I have the sketch of that variant, but it's weird that it had the eye marks that she used to have. Wonder why they got rid of em.

Goddamn broken ass captcha won't let me post fast enough.

GIGA
NUUUTTT
BBBRRRREEEEAAAAKKKKEEERRRR

She's drawn weird in one comic and suddenly it's the end of the world.

while I'm sure you guys meant Rat Brat to be a girl, I can't help but picture Rat Bat as being a 12-14 year old boy and have him have a very intense crush on Doreen, which is half the reason he commits crimes, he doesn't know how to handle his feelings for her

not to mention it'd let us play off the fact that male rats have ridiculously huge balls proportionate to the rest of their body

something a lot of people forget when it comes to Doreen is that her speed and strength are Spider-Man class(well the strength Peter normally uses, not the crazy go-nuts levels he sometimes pulls out when he gets mad enough)

Is that a Drouhard drawing?

>deez
there's a follow up joke to that right?

DEATH BY A MILLION NIBBLES

>horny pubescent boy with giant balls
I like where this is going.

yes

Okay why didn't Marvel go with this look for her in the comics?

I think I might hit up the Drawthread and try to get this scene done with Squirrel Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI
Who should be buying?

Too conventionally attractive.

Noice. Drouhard always does the right mix of cute and kickass.

You had me at "ridiculously huge balls."

Would Rat Brat be a chronic masturbatory?

obviously this would be something that would never be directly stated just alluded to very vaguely(at least in any SFW content)

Henderson is terrible but one thing I like is that she draws Doreen with a /fit/ physique in the Samantha Wright vein, although it's hard to notice most of the time because Henderson almost never draws muscle definition on Doreen

luckily that's what we have fanart for

as has been mentioned before that's only in USG because Henderson is a terrible artist, not some sort of corporate mandate

having even a basic knowledge of biology can lead to all sorts of fun ideas

probably be one of those hinted and alluded to, but never directly stated

Nice digits. I was actually the guy who requested that pic, only it was a typo, and it said "Cut" instead of "Cute".

So tell me, quadfag, why aren't you writing comics like Gaiman?

ive never actually read any squirrel girl but isnt she a joke character whose gimmick is that she always beats people way more powerful than her with her lame powers

Yeah. She's beaten Logan, Doom, Thanos etc. and her official power rating is maxed on every stat.
She's cute though, which is all that matters.

i dont understand why this panel makes me smile so much

>armored adventures pepper potts

ancient cancer

>Nice digits. I was actually the guy who requested that pic, only it was a typo, and it said "Cut" instead of "Cute".
yeah I remember that thread

>So tell me, quadfag, why aren't you writing comics like Gaiman?
cause I'll fully admit my actual writing skills are mediocre, but I'm decent at coming up with ideas

more beefy Squirrel Girl is always welcome

she's actually got a decently respectable power set

It's kid friendly Deadpool.

... So really closer to Howard the Duck, but not that much closer since Howard was a cigar chompin' fowlmouth.