>A hack fraud
>Can't take criticism
>Worships and wants to fuck his sister
>No work ethic
>Batshit insane on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_accomplishment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And hes too lazy to make season 3. But if my sister was as cute as mabel id want to fuck her too

So he's everyone on Sup Forums?

Who's that jism prism

Joke's on you, I don't even USE twitter!

>don't hate on siscons

His girlfriend, too.

I can't even imagine what kind of conversation two hate-fueld SJWs can have. It must be fucking hell.

She deserves to be lynched just for saying "Legos".

How would you say it, user?
>I want some Legoes.
>I want some Lego.

I wanna fuck his hairy manlet ass

>hates so called “girly” things
>wants to emasculate and feminize everything by turning it pink and censoring violence
I will never understand feminists

It's Lego. It doesn't have a plural form.

Also, I would say "I want ALL the Lego", thankyouverymuch. Have you SEEN some of this shit?

>I'm not like the other girls, tee-hee.

>wants to emasculate and feminize everything by turning it pink and censoring violence
I thought feminists wanted to shun the color pink and "feminine" things?

>Quits show early because he does not want to work for Disney any longer
>Goes to Fox so he can make a Sunday night sitcom
>Disney buys Fox
>He's a Disney employee again

Just wait for Disney to move his new show over to Disney XD, with orders to make it more kid-friendly

Second this

No user, they want to remove the stigma of feminine things by turning the whole world into a giant pasteel colored safe space. Just look at the pussy hates from the womans march.

Girls who hate "girly" things usually love and want much more violence and hate pink, user. They used to call them "tomboys." Girls are not actually a hivemind.

>Well, lets see your cartoon then!
You guys have no direct counterpoint to this and it drives you all insane.

What cartoon have you made user?

>Hirsch insults Trump
>"Let's see YOU run a country, then!"

Yeah, that's why that line of argument doesn't work.

>Girls who hate "girly" things usually love and want much more violence and hate pink, user.
Not feminists, theyre bleeding heart pacifists in an effort to feel self righteous and superior.
>TFW no punk GF

Funny how they are making fun of sjws being offended but this image is not the least bit offensive

Its offensive to them because its basically pointing out how they want to regress grown men and women into coddled children

Doesn't this broad work for Disney, the company that explicitly sells "girl toys" in the form of their Disney Princess franchise?

Or how their idea of empowering women comes down to turning them into men.

Shushhh they don't like when you use logic

I imagine she must be on a thin line with them at this point. She's made several comments towards Disney, while working for them, got some featured on CartoonBrew where they immediately get deleted afterwards. There was another time she called Frozen animation trash while Wind Rises was real animation. There's even a page of her sketchbook somewhere on her Twitter of her choking Mickey Mouse.

And even if you agree, I mean like... Don't SAY that shit on your fucking social media while you work for the company. Say it on an alt account or anonymously on Sup Forums like a sane person.

I'm currently working on a pitch to one

You forgot
>critical of people shipping Wendy and Dipper who were 2 years apart
>dates a girl 5 years younger than him

It's okay if you're both adults.

>Well, lets see your cartoon then!

We're trying. At this point getting your own show is a matter of luck rather than skill or competence. For those of us who didn't grow up wealthy and/or in a major metropolitan city, it's alot more of an uphill battle to even get internships on shows.

>Girls are not actually a hivemind.
Could have fooled me. Every single one of them doesn't want to go out with me.

You're about 5 years to a decade behind the times mon ami.

Today's feminists LARP as revolutionaries and want to "Punch nazis" while pretending they wouldn't get absolutely smashed in any direct physical confrontation.

OP is a fag. You even have to make up points for your case. That's make you look bad but not him.

Gravity falls was incredibly overrated.

I don't think so. It was one of the best shows in that time. Usually kids shows don't get that much attention but the adult audience.

...she isn't wrong tho...

Is he Trump Cursed? I heard his FOX cartoon is cancelled and that live action Pikachu movie doesnt look to promising either.

Yes, while wearing pink and saying everything else should be nonviolent like media

Then buy the buckets of mismatched pieces instead. You're not the target consumer for that brand, so buy what you'd actually enjoy instead.

Jesus Christ it's not that hard. I don't like Call of Duty so I don't fucking buy Call of Duty. I don't like burgers so I buy chicken sandwiches instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_accomplishment

But that wouldn't make for good feminist commentary m8. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Do you think that feminists and sjws actually read the comics or play the videogames that they complain about for being sexist? Nah, it's just them wanting to be that special snowflake that protests against the system and the man dude

I agree. It was one of those shows I loved while it was on, but the more I think about it/ re-watch it, I wonder why I ever liked it so much.

I'll admit that in some aspects it was trying too hard to be more than just a stupid disney channel cartoon while not trying hard enough in the parts that matter

Well it was good at first but season two was so phoned in and Alex is such a douchebag you can't help but get turned off by the show. If they brought it back tomorrow and promised three full new seasons i wouldn't care.

Fuck, wrong image

She's part of a generation that was raised with social media, where you vomit every thought into a spotlight for the world. The idea of "keep that shit to yourself" doesn't register.

Why are you even mad about this twitter post?

Pics of sister and evidence of worship

I need to refresh my memory

Chevy has sucked since the buyout though. You're unironically better off getting a Ford at this point.

*bailout, damn typos

Are Chryslers any good?

Except Dipper and Wendy were both minors. Dipper being very nearly thirteen and Wendy being fifteen.

Dipper is just drawn small, because it was easier to draw and Alex is insecure about his height.

Shut up you fucking autist

>His girlfriend, too.

>I can't even imagine what kind of conversation two hate-fueld SJWs can have. It must be fucking hell.

Being that their jewish means they have no concept of reality. They probably just sit around thinking of new ways to lie cheat and steal like all Jews do.

no, you shitpost in here
which is just about the same fucking thing

>Girls are not actually a hivemind.

>he doesn't know
lel
to be fair a hivemind implies a cohesive and productive collective; grills are of course nothing of the sort, so I guess you're right on a technicality

>pic
Are you implying they're a hivemind because they all wear boots? Boots look great!

This seems like a perfectly rational statement. Those “girly” kids products are basically just some shitty monochromatic puke stain of pink and teenage bitchery.

>This seems like a perfectly rational statement.
Literally one click of research will tell you these were market researched toys because LEGO was not selling very well with girls. After realizing that girls prefer to build from the inside out (IE: Furniture decoration, internal decor on pre-built sets), they released those and their sales boosted immensely.

So hey, guess what, you want the mismatched buckets? Go buy some. Because they're right underneath the "girly" boxes and the great thing about these toys is that you have a fucking choice.

This thread in incredibly retarded but I loved all the old /gfg/ jokes about how the final Big Bad would be "Alex's Dad" who they would all fight and that fucking cartoon pic that was supposed to be Alex's Dad. And all the "quotes" from Bill as Alex's self-insert saying, "No Dad, YOU go to YOUR room!!!"

Silly user, teenagers don't count. They aren't human yet.

What's more pathetic: Getting mad at some children's toys enough to flip it the bird and take a picture, or getting mad at a tweet with said picture?

>when people used a gif of that dad character from Ren and Stimpy as a stand in for Alexs dad
Kek. I miss the s2 shitposting, more entertaining than the show itself tbqh.

>flipping off a toy for little girls

Because god forbid that girly girls get anything
What a fucking womanchild

>Company spends tens of millions of dollars to figure out what young girls actually want to buy
>Creates and sells that
>"REEEEEEEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU! IT'S YOUR JOB AS A TOY COMPANY TO ENGAGE IN SOCIAL ENGINEERING TO CREATE THE WORLD I WANT TO SEE!"

These people are fucked in the head.

I can only conclude you guys have weird fucking issues to be so tiggered by that little fucking jokes years or some shit later. Jesus H. Christ who hurt you.

Maybe they'll just black list him out right.

It's different even when both are minors. Two years may not seem like much but for children and teens it is.

>I saw yer little tweeter thing, son. Mr. Trump is "not yer presuhdent!" huh? Time to take your scrawny little ass back to the "Mystery Shack" for another whoopin', then go upstairs and clean your sisters room!

>Joke
How is it a joke?

That also sell really well to girls.

Because they like that sort of shit.

>You can't tell me what to do anymore, dad! Go ahead, give me your best sho-

You ever think that certain things just naturally appeal to certain women in societies? Pink used to be for boys, and over the last 100 years, it switched to girls. There's no definite reason as to why, maybe girls just naturally gravitated towards that color. The same way girls naturally gravitate towards wanting a cute pet (The "horse" obsession) while boys naturally gravitate to cool, loud things like cars.

Businesses typically aren't making shit up when it comes to appealing to demographics, they're trying to appeal to elements that already exist.

And these businesses aren't forcing the kids to be separated, they'll be more than happy to take a girl's money if she wants to buy a sword instead of a doll. But fact is, little girls will more likely want something to take care of than something to beat up.

Alex and his beard sure love to extend their middle finger toward inanimate objects alot.

At first, I thought Alex was using both his hands and wondered how the hell he took the picture.

>Can't take pics with your teeth.
This is the single reason why no one will pic up our cartoons.

hmm...

Stick to Twitter Alex

>his beard

What's the bet that he wants Roiland to fuck him

Wow they sure showed him!

Imagine standing in a toy store and doing this.

And you just know she took like 5 or 6 shots to get it just right.

>Store clerk goes over to ask her if she's actually going to buy anything
>MICRO-AGGRESSION STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME YOU CHEETO NAZI PIG #METOO #RESIST #DUCKTALES

Where does the ‘he can’t take criticism’ part come from?

Back when GF was airing and people were criticizing the show, he said at one point, "Well let's see YOUR cartoon". I'm sure someone has the tweet saved and it's probably been long deleted by now since he deletes half his tweets if they get too much negative attention.

>can't take criticism = OP most likely got told the fuck off
I hope that makes sense of things

Chuckled

The tweet is still there, but the person who he tweeted it at (used to be a tripfag in /gfg/) had to delete their account because Alex's followers started harassing him. Granted, gruber was quite an obnoxious cunt too, but either way it wasn't a good look for Hirsch.

Also, if you search "hirsch" and "blocked" you get some pretty funny results.

Absolutely not. Buy a dodge if you want a blown transmission and a rotted out undercarriage within six months.

Legos is the plural of Lego.

one lego, two legos

How come Alex and his beard can say all sorts of shit on social media and keep their jobs while CH Greenblatt uttered he wished Nickelodeon would air Harvey Beaks more and that was means for execs to call him in and tell him he needs to write an apology? And that was a year before his meltdown.

No it isn’t. It’s always Lego. We as people just prefer to say Legos, even though it’s wrong.

You can be a puppet to their rhetoric, but you can't shit about on their business decisions. Now, if being a critical theorist was bad for business, things would be different.

It's all fucking trends since as you said pink usex to just be a "boys' color."

I don't fault companies for doing it but it is a cyncical cash grab, I remember them selling "girls' toy toolsets" with the only difference being that they were hot pink, like "boys' toy kitchens" that just have more blue or black and all the shit toymakers have confessed about orginal G.I. Joe hust being rebranded Barbie, He-Man and She-Ra and crap. Nothing wrong with making money but people mock it because it is dumb. Basically gorls and boys watch and play with the same shit with superficial different packaging or branding.

>one lego, two legos
Americuck detected.

her art style is so ugly and quirky when she draws her avatars

It's right, eat shit you autist.