Symbiote Thread

Cringy OC edition

Album of the others
and lewds imgur com Sup ForumsLhgaS[\spoiler]

Why does Juri have a symbiote?

Idk i think that looks pretty cool

She came up last thread, and i decided to draw what she would look like wearing the agony symbioteconsidering venom and juri are some of my fave characters

You drew it? its really fucking good, did you draw any other symbiote-related pics?

Just the ones involving juri in the gallery above( care for lewds)But the idea is to become a semi regular drawfag in these symbiote threads
Thanks user

I hope to see more art from you. Your take on the canon symbiotes would look interesting, I'd like to see more of your art here in due time user.

It was an unexpected surprise to see the futa art of this design on rule34.
You should do more.

Ill do my best

I've got another on the way most certainly

Why did Raimi ruin Venom so much?

Wasn't he literally an afterthought?

That isn't an OC, it should be considered a what if since its an actual character fused with a symbiot.

Avi "the toy man" Arad pushed for venom because he knew venom toys would sell. But at the cost of spiderman 3s quality and apiderman 4s existance. If that didnt happen its possible we would be in an odd new world where the spiderman movies just kept going like xmen

Hey, when McDonalds tells you to make a Big Mac, you make a Big Mac.

I understand the behind the scenes nuances and all that, but the fact of the matter is that Sam Raimi let his personal hatred for Venom get in the way of making a good movie.

I don't have OC, just this

One of two gets from the drawthread

And two

Oh nice someone drew that symbiote silk design

>symbied Black Cat
YES

Feh, i suck at colour.

>Symbiote _____
>they look like carnage or venom even when it doesn't make any sense

How do you mean? Only Venom or Brock related symbiotes have the spider symbol, and as for the giant eyes.....can you honestly say Spider-Man doesn't already look like an alien? If anything, he stole the generic alien look, not vice versa

Hell, spiders don't even have big "bug" eyes

Not bad

>Not giving her Gargan eyes with one flickering with white energy

Come on man

4u

bestgirl bedtime bumperoonie

Here's some OC of mine I got from the drawthread here way back. It's supposed to be a black-suit version of Caitlin Fairchild.

Cutie

%%wow%%

NICE

Why is there no Lasher on this list?

You didn't say you meant gay shemale lewds, that's the kind of thing you should specify. For politeness' sake.

It doesn't look like it has any of the separate Hybrid components.

I miss her

Still no Storytime for Venom today?

Will do

Probably because, one or two scenes aside, the other Life Foundation symbiotes were all rather generic.

Venom inc story time >>>>>>>>

I just bumped that thread actually, but thank you all the same user

Toxin
Regeneration
Enhanced Shapeshifting
Natural weapons

Bro
Scientist

Nemesis

Thoughts on how they handled the Venom + Spinneret thing in RNV?

Personally I rather enjoyed it, although it sucked that the symbiote gets zapped an issue or two later, before we really see if it still affects MJ despite being subjugated.

Same. Also miss Scorn.

I realized that the guys at the bottom are Cletus and Eddie, third guy could be Mac?

I really liked VenoMJ, her design was great, and the way it began to affect her was fun to read about, like you I was also bumbed that they possibly killed the symbiote off. Personally what I wanted was that Venom sort of became the Parker family pet after MJ was able to dominate it during their mental skirmish. And it allowed MJ to have her own power set without nerfing Peter when they’re together.

Love how Peter, Flash, and MJ look like they are chilling together

I hope they meet back up

Venom
Separate form
Strength
Regeneration

Sidekick
#1 fan

Nemesis
Resistant

Isn't Jack dead?

Threadly reminder that Flash’s “Anti-Venom” suit is NOT a symbiote and thus does NOT belong ITT

Eddie says he'll live

Naw, Jack is in jail, the other Jacks that got hypnotized into believing they were Jack

All I see is someone trying to draw a cute symbiot girl, unless there is some other context I'm not getting much cringe other than the DA filename.

I mean there is that one fan theory about it being another venom copy caused by the chunk of venom pete threw into the white goo. And that's why it works like a symbiote

I really should have named this thread better

Its a shame that Venom Cap jobbed so hard, I really liked his design.

Yeah the event seemed more about pumping out cool art first, story later. As it seemed no one was actually phased about being venom. And poisons were straight up mind control unless your name is deadpool. Only interesting thing was spidey getting poisoned

Yeah the story did need a lot more thought pumped into it.

It just kinda sucked in general really, it was basically a re-do of the plot that introduced Silk back when. Y'know, with the family of interdimensional beings that eat people's souls 'n stuff.

I was far more interested in the little stories that explained *how* all these different characters got Venomized in the first place, at least those were original.

Fuck, I never connected that before, Venomverse was way lazier than I first thought.

He pops up all the time, but only in almost entirely wordless cameos and crowd scenes.

some interdimensional thing hopping around and eating symbiotes/hosts?

I remember a thing like that years ago - Eddie fed it a white phosphorus grenade.

I thought there'd be a twist to his identity, like he'd be John Walker or something.

The Xenophages from Venom: The Hunted.

They were an alien species that ate symbiotes. Nobody ever bothered expanding on that (do they come from the same planet, are they natural or did someone make them as a kind of anti-symbiote bio-weapon, etc.) though.

Wow, so it's *doubly* ripping itself off.

That's what I was thinking of but I couldn't recall the name - thanks user.

So did Venomverse use them?

Or did they re-invent the wheel without bothering to read up on symbiotes history?

Sadly there would have to be some creativity on the writing for that to be a thing

I'm really not looking forward to "venomized" as it's probably gonna be the same stuff. I hope poisonX is good though. I'm kinda loving the hilarious visual of venom hanging out in a blackbird with the xkids

You know Marvel doesn't read their own books.

They don't really have anything in common other than "eats symbiotes".

Nobody's touched them their first and only story. Venom villains and supporting characters didn't tend to stick around, even if seemed like they would.

It for some reason got an action figure, though.

No connection between these and poisons. If a writer was smart they could easily write in a thing where the xenophage evolved into poisons after discovering the multiverse of symbiotes

Scream a cute

I wish more symbiotes had symbols on them.

She sure is

I just read the wiki entry on poisons.

I have no words.

Eddie killed her when he was on an anti-symbiote rampage before they retconned his fear of the things.