Characters who just kinda have to crap themselves

>Suit molecularity bonded to his skin
>absolutely no hole for poopies

I forgot the Rhino had a Hank Hill ass. The guy just can't win.

Why are his hips so wide but his butt is so narrow?
Where's his genitals?
The longer I stare, the more confused I get.

nobody in comics has genitals except one or two in the nineties

Many men have wide thighs and ting butts.
I suffer the same thing

>Belt AROUND waist just on top of there to look cool.

>no booty butt cheeks
Why not? Too hot for straight boys?

Read the original Marvel Handbook, his suit has a slit for bodily waste.

Not just boys

I can see both of her booties here. She's got a roundness to them while Rhino has a box down there.

A lot of men have square butts

>"I'm lying" the post
fuck you

Fixed

I once dated a guy who had some serious Hank Hill booty going on, but I wouldn't call it square, just small. Tiny little buttcheeks on a big fat guy. There is no excuse for what Rhino has going on.

If its bonded to his skin then why does it go over his ass crack instead of forming to it.

Better. It's still weird that the rest of his body gets a good level of detail, shading the contours of his body, giving it definition. What they do with the butt as opposed to every single muscle we see through the skin tight suit makes it appear completely two dimensional, a surface so smooth it lacks friction.

man with nice ass reporting in
women love it way more than you'd think
too bad I ruin it when they try to converse with me

on topic, I always wonder how alien races in Sup Forums material use the restroom. Like, you rarely ever see bathrooms on alien ships.

Rhinos don't poop. Not a lot of people know this.

I don't get why women like nice asses on men. What are they going to do with them?

Firm /fit/ ass is sexier than a fat one.

I always just thought the Rhino was always naked and that was just his weird mutant body and that he CHOSE to be naked because nothing could provide him with more protection than his own body and would simply be destroyed when he got into fights with Spiderman.
I figured the cartoon just, you know, didn't fucking animate or depict his massive rhino-human genitals and anus because that'd be crude.

When I learned it was a suit I chose to ignore that, though, because that's fucking stupid and it's much more entertaining otherwise.

women want something to grab too user
Also helps to wear pants that fit properly. If I'm going to fail at getting women, I'm going to make sure it's not because I'm unattractive.

Thrust.

He sweats waste out of his facial pores, obviously.

Most humans like grabbing a nice thick cheek.
It's not for everyone, but it's a damn common thing.

What about it?

>I figured the cartoon just, you know, didn't fucking animate or depict his massive rhino-human genitals and anus because that'd be crude.
That mae me giggle for a good 30 seconds. So thank you, for what it's worth.