Love & Rockets Storytime part 2

Sadly, my previous L&R storytime thread was killed off the last page right as I was going to bump it. Let's start again, shall we?

Here is an old story from Love & Rockets (volume 1) #19. Here we get to see a flashback showing part of what capefags call an "origin story".

Page 2 is just an ad.

"a chicken wire fence"

And that leads us right into the beginning of the masterpiece "The Death of Speedy"... starting with "The Return of Ray D." from L&R (volume 1) #20, published in April 1987.

I think some people have a hard time with the heavy use of flashbacks. Just roll with it.

By the way, this blonde poseur chick is Julie Wree. The same bitch from the flashback in the last panel of the page in this post:

Chucho with some ominous words of wisdom...

"are you a fag?"

More flashbacks

Is Maggie too proud to take a ride when she needs one? Or is she feeling shy around Ray?

I think this is the first time Maggie and Hopey get it on.

And thats all folks. Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for posting, OP. L&R is the classic of indie comics. More people should read it.

bump

>tee-ah
Terry is hella fucking white

First time on the board in months and this is the best thread on here and of course it's also mostly ignored.

You did good, OP.

Last three panels of this page always stuck with me.

Keep on doing these, please.

You just posting stories you enjoyed or doing some chronological thing?

Fuck yes Love & Rockets
I scored six of the collected books from a shop in small-town Ontario. Missing books #2 and #7.

Love and Rockets is what got me into drawing black and white comics and black and white art in general. There is something about Jaime's style that is just so satisfying.

Considering someone took the name Love and Rockets and turned into a band, I surprised no one has done the same with Ape Sex.

Any day is a good day for some Love and Rockets

Dunno if OP is coming back or not
Bump just in case.

this is one of my favorite covers of all time

That is one beautiful fucking cover
I need a big ass print of it for my wall.

>tfw ive wanted to fuck Maggie since the first day I read this comic

Best obscure waifu

Has anyone read the new issues? They just started publishing again.

Anyone got more issues to post?