This week's Star Wars comic because the general is pure cancer

This week's Star Wars comic because the general is pure cancer.

My god I could not agree more user.

Thank You

>When the time is right, the Jedi will rise again

Except they won’t, because Luke will try to kill his nephew and then fuck off to a an island for 30 years to sulk before turning himself into a hologram and dying for some reason.

you just know they will pull some bullshit reason out of their ass in Ep9. the funny part is that even in order to make 9 halfway decent, JJ will have to backtrack on half the shit done in TLJ, it's fucking pathetic. Give one director an entire trilogy and let them make their own vision come to life. If it's shit, it's shit but don't let one retard destroy what the other one has started only to give it back again to the first guy

That's what Rey is for, Luke literally says he won't be the last Jedi and Yoda literally says that Rey has everything she needs. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not there.

The general is indeed pure cancer, and the Johnson apologism is disgusting. This was a good issue (aside from Luke looking so terrible on the last page), much less of an anticlimax than Vader's fight with Infil'a.

Not too into Star Wars comics so this is a bit of a retarded question, is Disney still letting non Big 2 comic companies release Star Wars comics? I thought it was only Marvel

She gets her Jedi degree through part-time distance-learning.

I was rather talking in general about the ideas of JJ in 7 and Johnson fucking up all of them. I don't dislike Rey as a character but to me, she's just really boring which unfortunately applies to every single one of the new characters. Have to say that I would have liked to see more of Maz since she was kind of promising. Kylo went to shit the moment that he killed Snoke and pulled the "I am really not good but evil!" shit for the second time afterwards

16 years later someone finally writes the definite Jocasta Nu story.

Yep. How badly Marvel is fuvking up who can blame them?

It was a story that needed to be told, user

Marvel isn't even only publishing Marvel comics. Archie is releasing avengers stuff through their networks.

>Luke has had dozens of students over the years, all hiding once Kylo started trying to kill them.

>They come out of hiding to teach/ally with Ray Romano and help her form a new order.

There, Star Wars fixed.

He had a dozen. Half were killed and the other half are implyed to be the Knights of Ren

Only if that happens. We could recanonize so many of our favorites like Kyle, Corran and Mara.

>Luke teaching a loli Mara

>We could recanonize so many of our favorites like Kyle, Corran and Mara
>We
>our
No, faggot

Fuck you. /swco/ is the only good thread on Sup Forums

>he unironically thinks this

>he

>Kylo suddenly being able to wipe out a shit ton of Jedi at once
>loses to Rey in 7

FUCK that shit, I'll never be able to believe it if they give an explanation like that. they will have to show the Knights of Ren being strong as fuck if they want to give some rational explanation for the entire situation

I'm pretty sure the reason kylo lost against rey in 7 was because of his gaping bowcaster wound

I would have accepted that explanation if he hadn't been portrayed as some kind of goddamn demi god sith in his first scene where he was able to stop a laser in mid air. there is no consistency in these movies and that really bugs me. either you portray him as a weakling throughout, which would be perfectly fine, or you portray him as a mary stu but don't do both at once since it fucks with the overall characterisation of his

How is the general "pure cancer"?
You might have autism reeing that hard.

This comic is fucking shit. And the Disney canon is shit too. It's totally Marvels fault because they don't put any talent on the comics and they're stuck in a fucking old area of Star Wars. They're afraid to do anything in the future because that shit is owned by the movies, which are terrible. That area needs fleshed out and they're too chicken shit retarded to do anything about it.

>defends the general
>has this opinion on Darth Vader
Answered your own question there

kek that's pretty good

Not on Darth Vader, but the Soule written Darth Vader comic you fuckin' tard.

this is why the clones were phased out

I did not know Vader's armor could do that. Super cool.

Which is a good book, you fucking faggot.

I can only imagine Soule's disappointment when he saw what TLJ did to Luke.

>Soule
>Disappointment
It's only just hit me that he can be disappointed, not just his readers.

>is too stupid to realize I was talking about the comic
I'm genuinely shocked and am laughing at you.

There are two Darth Vader volumes in the new Disney canon. Did you just get off the boat from Sup Forums? You know you're supposed to lurk for a bit, right?

>Soule's Vader in the OP
>hurr I thought you meant the other one
What an idiot you are

Hmm where have I seen this before

There's literally nothing alike in these situations.

What am I looking at here? A young white haired lady fighting Vader? So?

>old person fighting vader

So basically all a ripoff of ANH then?

Interesting, this is Darth Vader's first act of rebellion against Sheev.

So it begins.

>general
>pure cancer
why'd you write general twice

Um... where's her body? This is Vader we're talking about here. If she truly is dead then they'd show it. Aka when that bounty hunter showed him Dr. Assphra's "body" he knew it wasn't her's and killed that hunter on sight for the deception.

Then again, she is more good to him dead as well. But I'd would have expected a body.

We were all disappointed user what TLJ did to Luke.

So how many people besides the emperor and Luke/Leia knew or eventually found out death Vader was Anakin

While he was alive?
I know Tarkin for sure, and probably Mas Amedda

The Dark Woman was a character from the old Republic comic before it became Clone Wars

this showed her death in Star Wars Tales

Well, I mean technically like a couple of hours into being Vader he was like "My new empire" to Obi-Wan. He didn't have the power to kill Sheev at that point, regardless of how drunk on his power he was, but he was already thinking about it.

Did you get your safe space invaded, soyboy?

>30 years
Try 3, champ.

Tarkin. Mas Amedda. Yularen. Thrawn. Maybe Cody if he continued on as an Imperial officer.

Speaking of which have we ever gotten a canon ending with Cody? He just disappears after RoTS.

You'd think Rebels would have a meeting of Rex/Cody on two different sides, but nope.

He didn't die to the girl despite bleeding like a pig after being shot in the side and being emotionally in turmoil after emo-killing his own daddy. I'd say he was holding it up right good.

Especially since Anakin had a waifu. But after choking her to near death, his heart wasn't really being set upon trying to become emperor instead of the emperor.
No buddies, no waifu, not even a dick to masturbate with. Just a boring existence as a cyborg warrior, and self hatred.

Reminder that all of this is made irrelevant by The Last Jedi. And that Rey is all that matters in the universe.

Well, Rey's the last Jedi, so the Jedi are still around.

Holy Shit. She really IS a Mary Sue.