RWBY/RT General #1378: Dust in the Wind Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 12 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70efa812f66d64654d6ddc925f06ae4e-34e4f096/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Misa_pic_rt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what are the odds that all of the relics together make a key to another vault that contains something much worse than Grimm?

>Tfw the knight summon has more ass than Weiss.

Maybe Salem's castle is actually a cage, and the relics are they key. Maybe they're the only thing keeping her there and from fucking over the world and that's why she needs WTCH.

That'd be cool.
>The vault contains the Gods, themselves.

Will he fight Adam? Willl he live?

>inb4 Gus is one of the gods

How soon until Jaune super charges Weiss?

>It's Gus and Geoff as Simmons and Grif

Ruby slept with every boy at Signal academy

Thiccboi knows what he's got.

Fuck, and I failed the entrance exam too

Ruby's idea of sleeping around is literally taking a nap with someone.

Let’s all the RWBY with great respect!

Blake/Ilia/Sun will fight Adam together since her arc is all about letting your friends help you.

Yang is my true love - user

It'd be funny to watch him act like an edgy kid playing league.

>Fucking pussies need 3 to kill me
>1 vs 1 me faggots.

>t. weiss

Man, anyone else think the music has gone downhill? There hasn’t been one moment this volume where I’ve appreciated the music, and I used to appreciate it several times in all of the previous volumes.

I guess it could partly due to the lack of fighting in this volume, I don’t tend to notice the more “relaxed” music as much. But even then, the little fight music we’ve gotten hasn’t stuck with me.

Ah, Jacob Fullerton. One of the Funhaus B Team.

>implying the music was ever uphill

twitter.com/Misa_pic_rt

Misa made an account that just reposts her art. She only uploads her “main” art to her Tumblr, so there may be some interesting stuff in there.

I wonder if Blake's plan to take over the WF will actually work or if it'll be presented as dumb. Because its really dumb on multiple levels.

Best case they kill Adam here and she declares herself leader with endorsements from Ilia and Ghira. But what about all the members that have spent years being radicalized by Khan and Adam, and all the crimes they've committed? Even if they all went peaceful, humans probably won't be as forgiving as Blake, and that'll throw a wrench in any plans to make peace. More likely, the radical members (which I imagine is the majority by now) would reject Blake and appoint their own leader. Then you'd have the "true" WF still trying to start racewars while also fighting Blake's offshoot WF, with humans probably not giving a shit which was which.

Probably a civil war between nu White Fang and old white fang, you know, like Team Plasma vs Neo-Team Plasma, the radicals who spun off into their own group after being ousted from the original group once the evil leader fell from power

This is what will probably happen, which is generally how it works in real life when movements split between ideologies. We saw it with Ghira's White Fang and Sienna's White Fang, and Sienna's White Fang and Adam's White Fang. Now it's going to go full circle with Blake's White Fang and Adam's White Fang. I just wonder how they're going to do it when Blake will be off with Team RWBY. Maybe she'll leave it in Sun and Ilia's hands in the mean time.

The moderates having to fight the radicals sounds inevitable and not at all stupid to me. Of course she’d have to fight those guys, no getting around that.

Also, Blake isn’t just recruiting from the WF. She’s gotten a lot of faunus civilians onboard with her new faction.

Pretty much this. The radicals will probably just rally behind Salem, while the "good faunus" will support Blake and Nu-White Fang.

Yang needs to be involved, so I doubt Adam will go this season.

Not sure Salem would be able to control the radical WF without Adam, or at least some other co-operative leader. They’re supremacists, not many of them would have Adam’s willingness to work with outsiders.

The big problem is the name, if she's planning to improve human-faunus relations. The White Fang brand is tainted as fuck, especially after Beacon and now the attempt on Haven. Its like if someone tried to hold an "Al-Qaeda bake sale for orphans in need". Could be completely legit and people would still want nothing to do with it from the name alone.

Those were transitions more than splits. We never heard about multiple White Fangs operating at the same time, only the leaders changing as the overall group became more violent.

Tyrian might be able to step up for that.

Tyrian maybe? It would give him something to do

Blake will have a speech, officially giving the Nu Fang a proper new name and logo.

Can’t believe I have to bump this thread

In dire need of sauce. Help me anons, my dick can't hold out forever!

Looks like Jlullaby's trash.

>this will be the day
>red like roses 1&2
>i may fall
>wings
>time to say goodbye
>die
>shine
hell, even
>when it falls
>home

yeah, i definitely agree with the claim that the music's going downhill, but calling all of these songs bad? you're on some bullshit

>Yang regularly reveals Ruby's lewd bits to boys in an attempt to get her a boyfriend

How many episodes are in this season? I thought this was gonna be the finale, but apparently not. Are they doing 13? 15? 16? 20? Kind of annoying that they are doing away with the 12 episode structure, but whatever.

>listing the vocal tracks as a positive

The only thing that makes the generic buttrock more than an in-one-ear-out-the-other time waster is Casey's garbage singing.

Is buttrock like jobbing? One of those words that doesn’t really mean anything other than you think it’s bad?

>Kind of annoying that they're making some steps, however small, into giving the show an acceptable runtime
RWBY will always be held back by not maintaining a 21 minute episode standard

If having characters stand around and talk about shit we already know is the price for longer episodes, I'd rather they kept them short

This must have been what it was like when Tai got with Summer...

Summer cucked a bird.

Raven cucked herself. She can't help but make bad decisions and blame everyone else for their consequences.

ROUGH SEX WITH NEO !!!

What is her purpose?

>she takes out all of her frustration on villagers every time she raids

CAN ANYBODY FINE ME SOMEBODY TO LOVE!

to get the shit kicked out of her for drama

she's the best girl, of course

Every team needs their sex toy.

For disciplining.

so cute....

Even Weiss wants to molest the Weiss!

dumb mutt

>literally one job
>can't do even that

Dumb.
Mutt.

>The vault contains the first lifeform both Gods decided to make together
>It's horrific and thus locked away

Remember when people could project barriers and blow shit up with their aura?

Volume 1 was weird

No, we're not doing Jherico.

The fact you even played Jericho and recognized fanart of it is impressive.

Volume 1 was the beta build of RWBY.

Weiss did that against Banesaw in V2.

>Salem collects all the relics
>opens an even bigger vault
>empty room with a chest
>inside is nothing but a piece of paper
>"The real treasure is the adventure" - Ospin

She also did it against the Lancers in v5e2

>Ozpin set all this up while he was too drunk to spell his own name
>forgot the entire thing
>he's just as surprised as she is

I played it on a whim and am still annoyed at the lack of a sequel.
The Firstborn needs more time yo.

The Blood magic chick was broken.

Yeah but that and Ross were fun, good mechanics for a decent game that only got better the more people that played.
Unless you were on hard, because fuck that.
Though I haven't played it in like, God knows how long.

>" Hey user want to see Paddington 2 with me?"

Yeah, Casey’s voice is really meh.

How are you not on /trash/

>Wanting to watch Paddington Bear.
Breed her now anons!

I love her so much.

It doesn't hold up

Season isn't over yet bro.

>Remember when people could project barriers and blow shit up with their aura?

Aw fuck, those are literally two semblances I gave to my OC team, barrier creation and detonation(with bow/arrow+throwing knives).

I never noticed but isn't it impossible for one female to have more then one of the maidens powers at once?

Probably. Ozpin had all of the power at once, himself.

I really hope they do RY vs EM well. I just want it to be a cool fight where RY have to work really well together to win, with no additional factors giving them the edge.

That's a shame. But I guess it does hold up to Clive's idea of what the Box should be like.
What about undying?

Seeing as how they were originally a piece of Ozpin's wizard powers, I don't see why it would be. Maybe that's why they're called team WTCH, Cinder wants all the maiden powers to become the wicked witch of the west.

We don’t know for sure

Few more weeks

Expect it to be sidelined in favour of the Hazel fight and the maidens' fight, just like both of EMs' other fights the past 2 episodes

Maybe the real volume 5 music was the friends we made along the way?