Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

ok

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/B8IpLTy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did we really need four pages for that
And is she really giving best girl to fucking Abbey

Don't forget the three pages from the last chapter.

It took seven pages for Abbey to sperg out and then admit he was wrong. Too many!

>Jazz lowkey lusting for Paulo again

Awww.

Jasmine is literally the best thing to Abbey. Level headed to soothe him, able to offer him a different perspective and won't put up if she saw other's shenanigans.

Why does Taeshi still draw the eyes and all that behind the hair? Something about that style bugs me and it's most predominant on Jasmine.

Asides from Abbey's fallout taking up too much space and contradicting his grin-and-bear-it attitude from the party, the dialouge here is so damned BANAL.

"You just have to let these things works themselves out"?

"I'm always here to listen"?

Don't put me to sleep with this generic crap.

If you don't want generic crap, why are you reading bcb?

What's with the ellipses only being 2 dots?

What is that Abbey's having for lunch? It looks like a bread roll or something. And he doesn't seem to have a spoon for what looks like a pot of pudding....although not the same pudding that Paulo had on earlier pages; the cup is shaped differently and it's not heaped up like Paulo's was.

And chocolate milk? Is this elementary school?

Literally nothing.
See you guys on friday

Because Anime.
That's the source for almost all her "shortcuts", like the body to head ratios and the characters emotional display.

>Jasmine admits to shitting on Paulo too much
Why is it only a minor character who's allowed to develop in a sane manner?

If you're looking for anything inspired or creative, don't come here. This crap was supposed to end after the play but Taeshi needs it to pay rent. Now we're just slowly, slowly chugging along to the predictable MikexLucy and DaisyxPaulo ending.

If she sees him in uniform she's gonna get so moist that her chastity belt is gonna start rusting?

>Paulofags jump of joy at a minor footnote

Can someone ask Taeshi what the menu was at lunch during this comic?

It looks like a hack roll with a side of hack biscuit and hack milk

Nothing with a vagina can resist him for long

If you want happening you should check another webcomic like Endtown.

I should remind you that Mike had a thousand of valentines while Paulo didn't. Or that the main girls (Lucy, Daisy) would have gladly taken Mike if he wasn't comitted to Sandy.

Can't resist the charm

That's the typical "he's taken, which means I can't get him, which inexplicably makes me want him something fierce" thing kicking in.
When Sandy finally dumps his ass Daisy is probs only gonna throw him a pityfuck and nothing more.

Mike during the early scribble comics is the definition of a Gary Stu, we shouldn't even consider that into a serious discussion.
>literally had Sue and Amaya (and Stacy) lusting after his barb

>Paulofags this delusional
Mike is canonically the most desirable guy in school. Almost the entire school would love to date him, even Paulo.

Asking to disregard parts of the comic isn't an argument. Especially since those scribbles that helped to shape the plot as it is.

>those scribbles that helped to shape the plot as it is.
That's only a excuse for Vero getting weeaboo lazy with everything once more. And your retarded ass knows that.

>Fine Paulo. I'm gonna suck your dick. But what if I suck it so good that you can't stop thinking about me? What if you see my face every time you close your eyes? Think very carefully, boy. I could wreck you harder than Abbey ever did

Yeah, suck his dick really hard, Mike. That'll show 'im!

That doesn't change that unless said otherwise it's still canon. Or we could also drop all the times Lucy attacked Mike.

Kek.

Best ending.

You got a problem with chocolate milk?

>Mike outsucking Rachel.
He'd have to be more homogay than the Patreonbux farming objects known as Matt and Madison to pull that off.

The special breathing techniques he learned along with taekwondo will allow him to reach unarrived succing heights

>Roseville High Cafeteria serves their students Soy Milk, uncooked pizza dough, and charcoal gray Ass Sludge, and a fucking white rectangle

>cow
>soy milk

They just put the cow on the cartons to fool the consumers

Fuck you, man, ass sludge was my favorite back in high school. I preferred the cyst red flavor, though.

Anyway can something please actually happen already? Man this entire scene woulda been like a half a page back in volume one.

>cyst red
>not pus cum yellow
Only drama club faires ate red

>he unironically slurped pus cum yellow
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the fedoralord club is two blocks down

>breakups are hard
>when he was the one that broke up with daisy after she called him out for assaulting paulo.

ooook

hes having metaphors for lunch

>I could suck your entire reproductive system through your dick, Paulo. I could make a vacuum that could deplete all the sperm in that excuse of a ballsack you call testicles. Don't tease me, boy. I'm too much for you.

Daisy likes chocolate milkshakes.
Although I'm half sure there isn't supposed to be a correlation there

Mike being a bi extreme powerbottom actually makes more sense and is also more interesting than that whole "Polo a homo" fiasco.

Because she is a fucking hack writer, that's why.

Can someone pill me when the last time something meaningful happened in this comic?

Meaningful things have been happening a lot lately, actually, it's just they're done cack-handed and sweep consequences under the rug.

Lucy came back, Augustus came to live with her family, Lucy hates Mike now, Paulo's attraction to Lucy, which has been laying around for dozens of chapters, got terminated in a few pages that were so bad the comic went into three months of hastily-drawn filler to let the dissatisfaction die down.

Jesus fuck user have you ever been with someone before or you just assume that people with feelings just die off from a break up?

>Lucy hates Mike now
Not quite, note the heart. I know there's a more legible version of pic related but that one obscures the hearts. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she's very happy with him but she doesn't full-on hate him.

That does make me wonder about something. Is Lucy separating herself from her friends because she grew to hate herself or her friends/Mike while she was gone? I'm not sure if she's trying to martyr herself or if her resentment of Mike grew while she was at private school.

Does it matter? She was gonerino for a year over a issue that'd either only warrant a month tops plus counseling, or a permanent transfer to a different school.

I'm skeptical of how meaningful these charts are. The last one denoted mutual jealously between Jasmine and Lucy (over Paulo?) but this idea never made it into the comic or even the ancillary material where Taeshi habitually dumps ideas that maybe should have shown up in the comic.

Maybe that doesn't apply when it's main characters like Mike and Lucy, though.

>while she was at private school.
She HAS to have been doing something else since her going to some other school for a few months makes no sense. She was close enough to visit her brother (and Paulo) only a few hours after that car accident.

I'm a bit disturbed by the fact that not a single character has even wondered to themselves where Lucy was during all that time. Makes me think it's never going to be addressed at all despite how little sense that would make.

What a clusterfuck

No. No, we did not need that. Because we didn't need the Abbey Choke-a-Dope """character arc""" in the first place.

>Mike during the early scribble comics is the definition of a Gary Stu
He was constantly shat on by Lucy because he'd always wimp out in the end. For a guy who's supposed to never lose, he sure did it a lot.

I started reading this comic expecting literally nothing and I continue reading it solely because I am amazed at how goddamn lazy and uninspired the author is. I want to see how much of a hack she can really be before it ends. Implying she'll ever let it end.

I found out about the comic last March, some anons were discussing whether Mike was in the wrong for Lucy’s suicide and I love reading that kind of emotionally masochistic shit, so I read it. Well, I’m certainly miserable just like I wanted, just not for the reason I was expecting.

If even a fucking pixel of Abbey is on Friday’s page I’m going to destroy every Apple product in the world.

i hope that this means that abbey will stop being a dick to paulo, but i think at this point i know better

He's probably not going to hang out with the main cast much at all anymore.

>party chapter ships PauloxDaisy like freight trains crashing
>"they're just old friends!"
>ships AbbeyxJasmine
>"she's just a supportive friend!"
They must realize how rushed and sloppy this all is and are trying to cover for it.

all caught up now, definitely a mikefag

Both characters are very flawed. Imagine becoming friends with someone and then being absoultely thrown out of their life because someone better came rolling in. Pretty shitty? This is what Mike does and while the example of him doing it to Lucy can be countered, the fact he did it to Daisy can't. Also Mike is mentally ill levels of delusional and in denial of his relationship with Sandy. He seems to expect to never grow up it appears.

Both of these character are shitty in their own ways and deserve to be together because of it.

God fuck the Abbey pages.

don't necrobump

You can't tell me what to do

last for the only sane character left

>abbey will stop being a dick to paulo
You got it wrong. Abbey didn't want to stay near Paulo, it was Paulo who started it. Paulo stopped however after the choke, and without Daisy in picture that's pretty much solved.

Do not read this comic.

I don't think Jasmine knows about that yet.

Abbey kept antagonizing Paulo once he thought he'd "won";

imgur.com/B8IpLTy

>antagonizing
No.

But perhaps...yes

Unless you are considering Abbey giving Paulo the cold eyes when they crossed paths as antagonizing, Abbey didn't go after Paulo.

He tagged him in the dodge-ball game with deliberately excessive force.

>excessive force.
Lmao bathroom scene.
But hey, therapy doesn't work, right?

How terrible. But he would have done that with or without the happening.

Well that's the point; when he had an opportunity he piled on instead of just wanting Paulo to keep away, as he has said.

That wasn't an opportunity to keep away because they were on opposing teams. He would have to interact with him one way or the other.