Do you like Toph?

Do you like Toph?

Around sleeping thot

yes.

Yes, more than a man my age should

i loved toph. like huge as a kid. was waifu

I have a sister who's blind, so I've always felt a kinship with Toph. She's a great role model for people who are disabled.

I wish she'd visit her family.

Yeah. I thought her development was kind of sidelined for the third season compared to the rest of the group though.

Would have been nice if she had gotten a real field trip with Zuko, or some payoff with the letter she sent to her parents.

I want to lick the inside of her mouth as she attempts likewise.

Would eat and fuck her in the ass. Best female character in the series next to Azula.

>Toph in a corset
wew

Nice!

Tophsome.

I feel like I'm missing out on my enjoyment of her because I'm not a foot fetishist.

More than the amount of vitriol I have for Korra. Take that as what you will.

It's not too late to become one.

I like the fan art of her with huge tits.

Explain the appeal to me so I can understand.

Fun character
Great addition to the cast

This reminds me of that thread the other week about Toph fighting against herself becoming a busty beauty when older.

>calling Korra twinkle toes
That doesn't make sense in accordance to her view of the world.

wut

Legit its because feet are next to genitals in the brain so its easy for your brain to confuse feet with genitals.

Is your sister hot

I still don't understand how that works. She can feel vibrations in the earth, how does that translate to being able to feel up people? At the most she can feel the bottom of people's feet.

blind jokes are hilarious

I loved her for the past 12 years.

I don't see what's so funny about them.

nice

Yes.

Toph a shit that had kids with multiple men.

Best girl

I just say that the entirety of korra isn't canon and everything works out just fine

I love her massive, heavy, pendulous breasts.

I prefer her as a loli. Makes spontaneous, messy sex all the better.

She invented Metalbending and drank tea with Iroh.
And since i dont consider LoK Toph canon, that makes me like her as much as i did when i still was like 10 years old

Yeah, it's just disappointing that she was barely used in Season 3...

>next to Azula.

A little disappointed Toph was one of THOSE tomboys

What about oppai loli Toph?

Metal bending went from full contact to magneto tier. Lightning went from fatal 1 hit kill to pretty much the same tier as non advanced elements

yeah, she was fun

I like the internet's fun loving big tit Toph.

I don't know why but she's by far one of the cutest characters I've ever seen on tv.

There's just something so adorable about tough tomboyish girl having a soft spot for the guy she likes.

This works just as nicely yeah

Korra really dulled the sensation of power when it came to bending in general.

My dick was so hard when Amon overcame the bloodbending that held him in place. Shit was cash. Then LOK became trash during the finale.

>during the finale

I meant the finale of season 1.

I think I got 2 episodes into season 2 before dumping it like a greasy shit.

your sister cant watch the show though

>3 days until this was 10 years ago

>I don't know why but she's by far one of the cutest characters I've ever seen on tv.
her eyes

"No!"

It's too bad they didn't drop Sokka's completely forgettable love interest. The fact that toph had a crush on him that never got acknowledged was sad.

where did you get this from? it looks very clean. Link if possible

Yeah, I didn't really dislike Suki, but it did feel like she was just kind of there to round out the numbers.

It's the 1080p fan remaster. You can find it on most torrent sides and on reddit. It looks really great.

Yes.

For some reason, i ship toph and Aang and i dont know why.

Was toph the biggest Chad or what?

Why not both?

I liked how she largely didn't give a fuck. She wasn't around when Zuko earned everyone's hatred by hunting them throughout season 1 and she didn't give a fuck and was interested in being his friend. I could have stood for her to get more spotlight but I like how her problems are generally simple and easily-overcome. As many of the characters go all drama-llama she stays jovial like she's on a fun adventure.

Not to mention she didn't see Zuko's scar.
On another note, can someone explain to me what exactly was their plan here?

>The fact that toph had a crush on him that never got acknowledged was sad.

That's how life is sometimes. That was a recurring point in the series. Remember that girl who was 100% certain Aang was her true love? Aang doesn't, either.

>tfw ywn fuck a big tiddy Toph in a bar that won't serve her drinks

I think the biggest problem with Book 3 was that they didn't have time to develop Zuko as a member of the Gaang. They had to squeeze three (very well written) field trips but we only got, what, two episodes of them goofing around in a new place? (ember island players and I think the first episode of Sozin comet can be considered a light episode). Episodes like these were basically the norm in Book 1 and it worked well to make the protagonists get to know each other better. I think they should have added a few more episodes - a field trip with Toph wouldn't be obligatory because they basically have no past fights, but just some episodes saving a random island from a less serious villain with Zuko interacting with everyone else would be rad.

Can't win all the battles I guess.

They probably could have skipped one of the early Book 3 episodes like the Painted Lady

to be fair she was really young if I remember.

Yeah it was a very forgettable episode. Though the ending scene when the real Painted Lady comes to thanks Katara is one of my favourite scenes in Atla.

>Yue
>Suki
>Ty Lee
>Toph

How does he attract so many 10/10 qts?

Water Tribe men make all the girls wet.

Damn straight

What are you gay?

There's always fanfiction.

cartoon.adult-fanfiction DOT org/story.php?no=600040135

Just ignore the sequel story because it will never be finished.

So is sokka. I think she was around 12 while he's like 14

Titty Toph just werks.

winrar

Unselfconsciously lugging around those boulders...

BIGGER

This needs to stop.

>ywn watch Toph be smug at Katara as she develops large breasts faster than her

It hurts

I like my lolis dfc tyvm

It's nice but it feels out of character. I like me some cheesy clean romance fanfiction.

is this OC or..

I like both

From those edit threads. We didn't get one this weekend or last one I think. I guess the mods are finally sick of them.

yes, was my earliest waifu

She was one of two characters to invent a bending style in A:tlA, so yeah I liked her

Sacrifice new troops so the veterans can swoop in on exhausted enemies.

in ATLA, yes, a lot.
in korra, fuck no. all the ATLA cast is terrible in korra.

Kamikaze their new recruits foolishly in the hope that the veterans can take out the stragglers.

Zuko was right for calling that shit out. If Ozai had just said 'he's got a point general, this is kinda a shit idea', then there'd be no eventual betrayal by Zuko, and Ozai's plan would've worked fine.

>Aang wouldn't have admitted to being the avatar
>Wouldn't have gone back on a quest to master the elements, would have merely stayed in the mountains on his home
>The earth kingdom would be fire nuked

Sokka's cameo was pretty cool imo

Mods are fags.

he was blessed with a short cameo, they didnt have time to ruin him.

even then, they used him to bullshit explain why they threw internal consistency out the window.

Ozai was angered by the breach of protocol i.e. lack of respect. That this is what he cared about when hearing that his subjects' lives were being wasted characterizes him as evil.

Aang still would have gone Avatar State when he finally saw Monk Gyatso's body in the Southern Air Temple.

The Fire Sages and other temples around the world would still know the Avatar was back and hunt the shit out of him

Why?

>Sokka was pretty cool.
>Katara was just a regular old woman. What else would she have been?
>Zuko was fine.
>Toph was exactly the grumpy old woman I expected.
>Iroh was his cool old self

I would really like to hear some actual arguments other than the regular "literally everything in Korra is the worst ever".

Did the mods nuke them or did threads simply not get started? Since my second monitor died I haven't been keeping up with the weekly edit threads. I liked to edit on one screen and watch streams on the other.

Either way I'm not sure why people disliked those threads but not other cheesecake threads. I mean the Sup Forums draw thread is up pretty much all the time and that is always stuffed with big titty and lewd requests. The edit thread was orderly, made once weekly and rather civil most of the time.

This past weekend it may have just not been started, but I know the weekend before that it was started but deleted.

Mods are the gay community.

why she was fine in it