What if Marvel pulls a Snoke and kills off Thanos unceremoniously in Infinity War just to have nebula take his place...

What if Marvel pulls a Snoke and kills off Thanos unceremoniously in Infinity War just to have nebula take his place ala Kino Ren?

>killing off the california raisin man
for what purpose

I mean considering that more or less happens in the comic at least they could try to justify it but good luck pleasing audiences after hyping the guy up for 7 year

I don't see Marvel Studios committing suicide after all that buildup

Doubt it. Feige is not improvising unlike the queers at Lucasfilms.
I can see them make him non-threatening tho.

what said
And again, you can have Nebula kill Thanos, become the big bad of the movie get the gauntlet and go full final boss for some dumb secret reason then at the climax the bring Thanos back, then we go with the usual of the guy going to a farm and shit

Feige is an awful lot smarter than Kathleen Kennedy.

>after hyping the guy up for 7 year
I feel like they did whatever the opposite of hyping is. His appearances were smile, then talk big but get bitched out by Ronan, then put on an empty glove and say "I'll do it myself".
Also apparently gave Loki the MIND GEM and set him after the SPACE GEM, and ended up losing both..
This dude's a pussy.

Well they always bury and shit on their villains by making them into jokes likes the entire MCU so why not. Faggots will just eat it up anyways and defend it like the sheep they are. Just like with the Mandarin.

Bump

Being dead serious? I sometimes wonder if they will have Loki kill Thanos and then Loki becomes the big bad for Avengers 4.

>>Just like with Maria and Cottonmouth in Luke Cage.
>>Just like Electra and Sygorney Weaver's wasted role in Defenders.

If Ike Perlmutter was making a jab against Feige the whole time...

Anyone who praises off killing snoke is a fucking retard and a deluded disney fan faggot who thinks subverting expectations is automatically good writing.

TLJ is an MCU film so it's ok.

Technically that IS what happened, though it worked because Thanos had so much focus and he basically dropped the ball due to his fear of his victory still meaning nothing to Death.

In a movie it would feel just stupid.

It would've worked if we actually knew anything about Snoke. The difference is the Emperor, as the main villain, had a shroud of mystery that worked because it was obvious he was on a completely different level of power to the normal Jedi. You don't build up a villain's mystery for 2 movies then just kill him off and go "yeah he wasn't very good."

Why do you always use Son reaction images

It's the look on his face.

Kylo Ren was an interesting villain and Snoke was a boring Palpatine rehash. Nothing of value was lost.

I hope everyone in this thread dies.

Go back to the gay community.

I actually worried about this today, but the brothers seem to actually have respect for the characters and Feige wouldn't let them.

>Kylo Ren was an interesting villain
Fuck you, kylo rens an annoying shit, and id rather have had snoke more developed and made the main enemy then “BUT I WANNA BE VADER”. The fact the writers couldnt develop him more shows how fucking hackish and unimaginative they are.

Of course it's not automatic. They did it well.