Which is your favorite Spiderman?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8KWVsXK3k
youtube.com/watch?v=IHqCJRFN-8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tobey, as both Peter and Spidey. Part of it is how genuine he felt in the role of a hero, and then there's the aspect where he just set the stage for an ideal Spider-Man.

I like Tobey's Peter but Holland's Spider-Man. Raimi's movies had the best soundtrack by far

the first one the movies were corny but sincere in their message of heroism cant judge garfield given the material he had to put up with and holland is just a young actor cashing in on the trend. they should have gone straight to miles for the first reboot.

What is Garfield's fucking face

Spider-verse when?

>From Left to Right: Young Peter, Adult Peter, Cletus Kasady

Tobey. He actual comes across as a geek and classic Peter instead of a hipster. His portrayal of Spider-Man also doesn't suffer from the Flanderization that Holland's does.

Tom Holland is like 22
How the fuck are they going to deal with adult Peter looking 16 still

Tobey. You can actually feel emotion coming from him in the films. And always felt relatable. Just like in the comics.

Makeup maybe

Ditko/Romita

This. Fuck your movies, OP.

Same way they dealt with Tobey. He was 27 when he did the first movie.

Spiderman's cast has looked so strange like a bad Jetsons joke ever since I reached puberty and realized that NYC was 80 not white people like even at all. Like a photoshoot of European royalty since High School. In not apologizing for it but I do expeerrience sorry from being so much smarter than other people. I will quantify that statement ; a man and his environment can be and maybe should be seen as

You know all this stuff already anyway thrrrrp

Something looks...wrong with this photo...

What is the origin of this photo? Tobey looks like he knows he's surrounded by posers. Tobey did it the best.

Tobey

Actually had a girl say Garfield was sexy nerdy and Tobey was just awkward nerdy. Even if that's true, I'll take "awkward nerdy" any day just because it's closer to the actual definition of nerd.

Tobey but Amazing Spiderman 1 is secretly the best Spiderman movie.

Tobey IS spiderman.

Is this shooped?

ASM1 was literally a shitty version of SM1.

Spider-man: Reign starring Tobey when?

Clothing and hairstyle mostly. Guy actually looks like his early twenties with a good haircut. The easiest shortcut would be having him put on some more muscle mass.

naa someone in WB take that picture don't you see the quality?

Except with good fights and two leads with actually great chemistry.

Even Tobey knows that's a stupid question

Toby as Pete
Andrew as Spiderman

Haven't seen Holland's Spider-Man stuff yet. Between the other two, I rather liked Garfield more.

In the role:
Macguire>Holland>=Garfield

Movies:
Macguire>Holland>>>>>Garfield

Maguire

Why is Tobey so handsome?

>With good fights

ASM's fights were awful. Lizard moved like he was geriatric.
>Implying the warehouse fight in SM1 wasn't the best superhero fight of all time
It's like you want to be wrong.

>Actually great chemistry
Peter acting like a creep and shithead to Gwen and her family is great chemistry now.

You are clearly is a nostalgia baby, just give up.

tobey is our guy

If you dont say toby go back

Man i cant wait for the clone movie

Boy, what a good comeback.

>Chocolate milk

Tobey looks like he wants someone to fucking shoot him in the head

When did Tobey become hot

>Holland = Peter
>Maguire = Ben
>Garfield = Kaine

Jap spidey with the giant robot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8KWVsXK3k

Well by the time Spidys an adult (as in 21+) in the movies, Holland will be pushing 30, so he might actually start to look like a grown up by then

Honestly I don't really like any of them as Spider-Man movies, but Raimi's movies are clearly the better movies. All in all, they're all not muh.

Raimi's movies are really really Raimi-ish. They reflect some aspects of Spider-Man but go completely their own way on other things. Most of the supporting characters' writing and casting is stellar, but I can't stand his choices for Peter and MJ. I don't like Maguire's mopey face and English Spaniel Cocker eyes and I want to slap him and make him cry.
Webb's I only bothered with ASM1 but it just didn't hook me. It feels entirely like a mix of someone having a checklist of what you do with a Spider-Man movie and a good heavy dose of executive meddling. It didn't feel like a genuine try at making a movie and it wasn't well executed enough to work on the merits of a random blockbuster. I don't like Garfield's smug face and giraffe neck and I want to punch him.
Homecoming feels even more like it was developped in an executive room, but with some executives who were trying to be clever, with a checklist of what NOT to do to differentiate itself. Watching it it was a mix of "hey that could be fun" and me actually talking to the movie about how stupid and lame it is. Overall I'd say it's a more worthwile effort than ASM but it mostly fails because Jesus some of those ideas were really fucking bad. I don't want to physically harm Tom Holland and that's a big step up for me, but I would apply some Pajeet Thompson psychological bullying to him, he's pretty lame.

>tfw Topher Grace as Peter written by someone who knows, likes and respects the material and character literally never

It always bug the shit out of me that I have a friend who has always been DEEP into spiderman who looks like Topher Grace and Garfield.

Patrician

Tobey looks like he's dead on the inside.

That's what Tobey has looked like for 15 years at this point.

Tobey Maguire as both Spidey and Peter. His performance and overall direction was the most faithful adaptation from the Amazing Spider-Man comics of the 60's-90's. Peter's dilemma was about doing the right thing for others or for himself. Spider-Man actually makes his life worse and it creates a compelling conflicr which many of us could relate to. Neither of the ohter two truly captured that feeling of Great Power and Great Responsibility.

Spider-Man is more than quippy one-liners and web-shooters. He's a person who happens to have powers.

Glad to see you accept the truth.

Ryan Gosling as a older Peter. Yay or Nay?

Fuck no.

Surprisingly Garfield was my favorite, even though I'm not a fan of his work in general.
He had a great chemistry with Gwen, was ok Peter, maybe a bit to slick at this point of career, but great spider Man. Maguire was too much of a weirdo making faggy faces at all points, and with Holland they went with a little bitch all the time for some reason.

>Spiderverse movie.jpg

Holland for both Peter and Spider-Man for me.

I liked Maguire's because of how..meaty it was? We see him watch Ben die, we see him murder a dude in cold blood, and his fight with Goblin was brutal. But his actual character? As Peter he was just the standard movie dork, looked like a 30 year old rather than a high schooler and MJ just made it worse. Still fine. His best scene was figuring out his powers. But as soon as he put on his "how did you even make that?" suit he became the standard cliche super hero.

I might go so far as to say I liked Garfield's more. His relationship with Gwen was a lot better, he was a lot more "Spiderman-y" in the suit. But he did not make a convincing Peter Parker—every time I think of him I can't help but think of
youtube.com/watch?v=IHqCJRFN-8M
His best scene was giving his mask to the kid in the dangling car.

Holland had the most heart, to me
>I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while. Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?
He made a convincing Peter, visually and acting. Felt like that was someone who could exist in real life. I liked how the suit looked (while not CGI'd) and it makes a lot more sense how he got it, though it's too "Ironman-y." Smart choice to lose it for the final act. And I liked his attitude while in it; cocky but a little awkward because he's still just a newbie and kid. His best scene was moving the rubble off of himself.

Raimi had the best film though.

>His best scene was moving the rubble off of himself.
That was the epitome of "too Ironman-y". He only manages it because of how Mr. Stark told him what being a hero was.

I would've excluded Tony's line too, would've been a more powerful moment if it was just silent
But I still really enjoyed it and honestly felt more pumped for Spider-Man than any other moment in these films

Haven't seen amazing yet but the first trilogy was better than homecoming.