E-celebs already have bargain bin voiceover movie roles, How long until networks give them their own cartoons?

E-celebs already have bargain bin voiceover movie roles, How long until networks give them their own cartoons?

>How long until networks give them their own cartoons?
Wasn't that their end goal to begin with?

Which ones voiced what? I’m out of the loop

Egoraptor had some roles in Magiswords

Arin voiced the cyborg photographer on that one episode of rick and morty, and I think he'd done something on mighty magisword?

dunno if Dan has done anything.

>How long until networks give them their own cartoons?

Seven years ago.

>Literally listening to their Dark Souls III playthrough as I browse.

his recent art episodes were really interesting. I related to a lot of things he did as a young shitty artist.

>people still watch gay gramps instead of the superior oney plays

shigadella

who was the e-celeb in this? all i remember was hulk hogan was in it

Oneplays can be great sometimes but other times it's just plain grating since you can only listen to baby talk for so long before you want to fucking die.

Still when it's good, it's damn good and Chris, Julian's and Ding Dong relationship is entertaining. The really give me some "Boys Club" vibes.

e-celebs? i don't know, they tried that before & it failed. Fred & Annoying Orange both didn't make good ratings, so they're probably not gonna take the risk on the two experimental networks

but if you're asking specifically about Arin, I'd say never. the man doesn't have the work ethic to make a cartoon, or did you forget about him announcing this monstrosity when he had the resources of an entire indie studio behind him

Dan sang the theme song for Magiswords.

Brad Neely.

You sweet summer child.

China IL was from back when people on the internet still made cartoons and comedy skits instead of termagant let's plays and toy unboxings. China IL was the Youtube celeb. The work was the famous thing. It was the cartoon, user. The cartoon that was popular on the internet.

it mostly seems to be fanboys from Arin's heyday as an animator. now he's just another letsplayer

Honestly this. Those three have such good chemistry. It was always in my opinion that Chris has more talent than Arin and Arin was the one that just got lucky.

Well Grumps have already been making the first season of their own cartoon that they financed themselves. Why bother with shitty network execs (Arin already had experience with this) when they can just do what they did as teens and make it themselves while reaping all the rewards for it?

I'll watch grumps depending on the game. I'll watch every Oney, not only because there's less content to get through, but because their commentary is almost always entertaining.
I just got into Sleepycabin as well.

if you meant Good Game, that was Youtube Red & Jesse Cox

I think he was talking about how Ross is doing an animated show

>people watch Let’s Plays

Im too cheap to buy video games sometimes
or im just poor

Game Grumps sucks ass now. They dont even try anymore and I refuse to give them views by even using them as background noise.

TFS Plays is the patrician choice.

>TFS Plays is the patrician choice.
>the same faggots who made those cancerous abridged series
fuck off

TfS Plays would be better without Lani.

A bunch of the popular ones were getting one for Revelmode, but it got cancelled and all of the projects were shut down.

The Yogscast cartoon is still in development, but their e-celeb status has been in decline for a long time.

>shitting on people for watching Let's Plays
>probably comes to Sup Forums to chuckle at the same fucking Steamed Hams thread every day

>Implying DBZA isnt funny as shit

>Implying Game Grumps was ever good

jon era grumps was good, and the first 1.5-2 years of dan era was good too. went off the rails after that i think

Too bad about Jon. He's one of the few legit talented famous youtubers. He's just really fucking stupid.

Grumps just got worse the more money it made, success hurt it more than anything.

The trouble is these guys can command these massive budgets to just do what they were doing before. Jontrons Star Wars thingy had great production values but it was just a bunch of his standard reviews.

>watching TFS instead of Super Best Friends Play because they don't have a bunch of autistic fuckwads of fans

Oh god please fuck off.

Didn't Starcade have outside funding?

The problem isn't that Jon was stupid, it's that he got baited into giving the answers that Destiny was looking for.

Thankfully, Destiny is being sued.

Matt plays Bully like he's hungover and the controller was dipped in honey.

>He's just really fucking stupid.
At least he's stayed quiet since, given the much dumber shit other e-celebs pulled he's pretty much in the clear.

What's he getting sued over?

I don't care, its just funny how he shat himself all over social media because of it.

Pretty sure slander

No, Arin and Ross have been working on Gameoverse. Ross has been doing most of the animation himself, Arin did writing and they both did voicework. They're supposed to be 11 minute long episodes.

>implying it is
shit taste

that's great. I'm so looking forward to it
I'm sure we'll also get a brand new awesome series episode at least 1 day before that happens

>At least he's stayed quiet since

How does that change the fact that he's stupid?

Could someone explain how the Game Grumps became popular? All I see is two untalented annoying jackasses with no charisma talking about random crap. And they act in the most obnoxious ways possible by saying things in stupid ways. Not even Screw Attack has such annoying people talking during their vids.

>Arin voiced the cyborg photographer on that one episode of rick and morty
Nah he only read for it, they used someone else's performance in the show

>China, IL will turn 7 this year
Where does the time go?

>All I see is two untalented annoying jackasses with no charisma talking about random crap
No that's my channel.

>DingDong and Julian have great chemistry with Chris
>Can bring in new people with it still being "Oney Plays"
>Chris doesn't tone himself down
>Edits episodes down to 10 minutes instead of "NEXT TIME ON GAME GRUMPS, we just watched the menu play out and then watched a cutscene, next episode we'll make the character!"

>watched a cutscene
Talked over a cutscene. Then get confused about what to do.

This. Replace him permanently with Ben. The TellTale Batman LP has been a dream.

I'm pretty sure there's episodes where they just watch the cutscenes instead of talking over them too.