Most underrated Pixar movie?

Most underrated Pixar movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dhp_20j0Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

It's my favorite by a wide margin.

That would be A Bug's Life.

idk, once you hear about the production hell that was toy story 2 it's hard to call any of their other films underrated.

ratatatatoing
ta
toing

This is news to me. Elaborate?

Yup. My personal favorite Pixar film, actually

pixar was all set to bitch out and go the easy route, with a like "B-team" working on a direct to video sequel to Toy-Story.

but they realized that this sucked and they weren't interested in being Disney's bitch and following their pattern of shitty sequels, so they like completely scrapped what they had and started over with a better story, but still had to follow a time-line of like 9 months.

they worked their fucking asses off to make Toy Story 2.

They also almost deleted the entire film, and luckily someone had a backup.

oshit, i need to do my research

>underrated

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I’ve never heard anyone say that Rattatouille is bad. In fact, i’ve never even seen it listed in a meh/just okay tier. Everyone usually agrees that it’s good.

Now, for something truly underrated, look at A Bug’s Life or Brave. They get called garbage quite frequently but aren’t all that bad. Some parts are pretty good, even.

I think Ratatouille is mostly beloved by everyone, right? Shit's in my top 3 Pixar films.

Imagine being that one guy who had the extra copy of the movie
>"Hey guys I'm back with lunc..."

>I think Ratatouille is mostly beloved by everyone, right?

Some accuse it of being right-wing propaganda, so they hate it. Don't ask me why they think it has some hidden agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dhp_20j0Ys

"production hell" happen often at Disney, just look at Kingdom of the Sun or Zootopia.

Ratatouille is no exception, wasn't this movie without rats?

Not OP, but in a sense it is a frequently overlooked Pixar movie, that's how I interpret the underrated bit

It's a great sick day movie. Comfy as fuck.

>Some accuse it of being right-wing propaganda

Well now I'm going to be trying to figure out how Ratatouille is right-wing propaganda for the rest of the day thanks a fucking lot

What has the reaction to Coco been?

If it's not recognized as better than Inside Out and the best Pixar film since UP then I'd call it underrated

By "some" he means 6 people on Twitter so I wouldn't worry about it.

Eh I've grown to enjoy Antz more.
If I want A Bug's Life I'll just watch The Three Amigos.

PRECISELY

I personally loved it.
Decent story, fine acting, good music, and the most detail 3D visuals I've ever seen.
It got not a single thing wrong, every since thing about the movie was either fine to breathtaking amazing.