Unfortunate implications

What's unfortunate about that?

That it implies her vagina was full of garbage and that he somehow was born from Pink Diamond?

If anything she was his grandmother.

...Ah. Right. I get it.

HOLY FUCK!

>>>/tvtropes/

Subtle

fuck off

The design of that shit is fucking badass

>pink diamond is literally the anus and genetilaia of the diamonds
Explains why stevens such a shitter and a pussy

What am I looking at here?

The arm ships are massive, to imply that Pink Diamond would have a ship of this size when YD thought she was retarded and she had no planets is dumb.

IF anything it's just another arm ship.

As for why it's at the dump? It's trash, like everything else there. The gems had to have taken the tape there so they know about it.

You fuck off with your dumbass thread

>genetilaia
Bob and vegana

>The arm ships are massive, to imply that Pink Diamond would have a ship of this size when YD thought she was retarded and she had no planets is dumb.
Maybe Pink wanted to compensate for something?

>That it implies her vagina was full of garbage and that he somehow was born from Pink Diamond?
No it imply Steven will ENTER Pink's vagema.

Rose Quartz is not Pink Diamond. Steven can pick up dreams, just like he did with Blue Diamond.

Gems have no vaginies

Is that where the clitoris is? Huh.

Except the building above is clearly a separate structure and absolutely not part of a Gem ship.
All Gem ships are designed from metallic materials in only a single color.
Also those metallic structures (that obviously are part of a Gem ship) are far too small relative to other Gem ship constructs to serve as legs for that proposed bot-thing. The fingers of the Diamond arm-ships are that size, in fact.
This is absolutely Pink's arm-ship. Consistent with the other Diamonds's mode of transportation.
Why would you give the smallest Diamond a much larger ship than Yellow and Blue who hold far more power?

gogo power ranger

>Except the building above is clearly a separate structure and absolutely not part of a Gem ship.
>All Gem ships are designed from metallic materials in only a single color.

Prove that this can't be an exception when the Crystal Gems are in many other ways exceptional from Homeworld.

>Also those metallic structures (that obviously are part of a Gem ship) are far too small relative to other Gem ship constructs to serve as legs for that proposed bot-thing. The fingers of the Diamond arm-ships are that size, in fact.

You're positing this in a show that not only has shapeshifting as a standard ability, but which has massive issues with size, perspective, consistency and staying on-model in storyboarding?

>Why would you give the smallest Diamond a much larger ship than Yellow and Blue who hold far more power?
Because they're renegades who have no reason not to steal all they can get?

>when the Crystal Gems are in many other ways exceptional from Homeworld.
This would be a Homeworld ship. A Diamond's ship. So conformity above all. I think we had it pretty clearly established that the CG don't have the docks or supporting industry to produce ships of their own, either. Pearl tried to get something airborne once, but interstellar travel like we saw with the eye ship is clearly far out of their reach.

>You're positing this in a show that not only has shapeshifting as a standard ability, but which has massive issues with size, perspective, consistency and staying on-model in storyboarding?
Absolutely. This is an establishing shot held for several seconds that presents us this ship's wreckage and the small structure above the sand which looks to have been abandoned, long ago and only used by Rose for a junk yard. Might have been a memorial of sorts erected during the war or a control station where the ship had docked and got Hindenburg'd. Who knows?
In any case, we do have a lot of inconsistent and sloppy models as well as outright retconning of details, but we have a pretty good idea of how large this ship is supposed to be. If anything is ever consistent in this show it's the establishing shots because they set the tone of how you are supposed to perceive something.

>Because they're renegades who have no reason not to steal all they can get?
Who is? The Diamonds? This is according to every speculation Pink Diamond's ship. This is just about how the shape being a pair of legs is pants.

>This would be a Homeworld ship.
Or it's cobbled together from different Homeworld ships. Combining is another big Gem feature. It's actually fairly ridiculous to assume their ships don't have a similar design philosophy.

>Absolutely. This is an establishing shot held for several seconds that presents us this ship's wreckage and the small structure above the sand which looks to have been abandoned, long ago and only used by Rose for a junk yard. Might have been a memorial of sorts erected during the war or a control station where the ship had docked and got Hindenburg'd. Who knows?
>In any case, we do have a lot of inconsistent and sloppy models as well as outright retconning of details, but we have a pretty good idea of how large this ship is supposed to be. If anything is ever consistent in this show it's the establishing shots because they set the tone of how you are supposed to perceive something.

I really feel like you're giving them too much credit, but then I suppose neither of us has any hard evidence one way or another. Suppose time will tell.

>Who is? The Diamonds? This is according to every speculation Pink Diamond's ship. This is just about how the shape being a pair of legs is pants.
I'm just saying, desperate times can lead to interesting circumstances. What's expected of a typical Gem craft may not apply here.

Dude, I don't think you have any idea what you are saying anymore.
You are proposing a stitched-together Franken-ship to salvage your idea?
Man, all ships of the Diamonds and in their employ we have seen have been built to exact specifications.
What the hell would they do with a stone building on a metal spaceship, anyway?
There has been absolutely no evidence of jury rigging on any Diamond crafts we saw.
They use exact templates and standardized elements. Even an experimental craft like the Sun Incinerator has a standard bridge layout. And that thing is from deep into the resource-starved Era 2.
The building and the ship are clearly separate structures, no matter what is under the sand.
The size is obviously more consistent with the fingers on the hand-ship Peridot and Jasper used than a comparable leg.

THEYRE FINGERS YOU IDIOTS

>Man, all ships of the Diamonds and in their employ we have seen have been built to exact specifications.
>There has been absolutely no evidence of jury rigging on any Diamond crafts we saw.

You're not very good at reading, are you? These are the exact points I'm making. The Crystal Gems are exceptional. There's no reason to assume that just because things are done one way by Homeworld that the CGs would not have an unusual example. Autistic patternfagging is not proof against the concept by any means.

Cute touch with the "salvage your idea" bit though. This was exactly what I was proposing since my first response to you, but your reading comprehension was evidently too poor to grasp that.

This is from the episode lion 4:alternate ending
The episode were steven found the video Greg would have shown him he was born a girl when he was trying to figure out the destiny he convinced himself he had, after over analysing the video rose left him
So if you are right then this could be imagery relating to Steven exploring his origins

And what gets you the idea that this was a CG ship at any point?
Why the hell would they even need one?
They fought a guerilla war against an overwhelming invading force. Space ships are entirely against their needs.
And they never built one after the war, either.
Had they ever had need for one, they would probably have pursued obtaining or building one.
At least Rose knew where this thing was all along.
They only survived by being unseen and forgotten by Homeworld.
Why would they build or retrofit a giant ship?

But we've already seen that Homeworld just has a bunch of hand-themed ships for some reason. Why would they randomly make a legs ship?

This has been a theory for a while and it got a lot of traction when we saw White Diamond's torso ship (presumably)
So a torso, two arms and... another arm? It could very well be legs
It'd be like the ship is "fusing" like Gems, and yadayada Transformers reference

I've never seen a source for these scales, or even that scale is consistent in this show

Okay that's pretty convincing

Objectivist: That glass is twice as large than necessary!

>no vagene
proof would be cool

What bothers me is that green hand ship we saw in The Return & Jailbreak, way back at the end of S1. I'd like to see the thing that came off of.

Communist: The water belongs to everybody.
Capitalist: I'll sell you the other half for $24.99.
Primitivist: The water is unfiltered and from a local river.
Sup Forums: The water is piss and blood.
/d/: I drank Sup Forums's water.

>As for why it's at the dump? It's trash, like everything else there
I'm pretty sure the other gems don't know about Rose using PD's ship as a storage unit. They knew about the Desert Glass, but they also didn't know about Lion who was in the same area and had the key. Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird that Rose doesn't store any of her stuff in the Temple.

Sup Forums: the glass is a ploy by Soros and the lizardmen to destroy the white race

Bureaucrat: This glass is not filled to specification.
Hedonist: Chug! Chug! Chug!
Maoist: We must mobilize the masses to fill every glass, and if it kills millions!
Buddhist: The suffering of half-filled glasses brings me closer to enlightenment.
Confucian: It is virtuous to offer your glass to your father.
Shintoist: The kami of this glass mocks me.
Political Realist: Seek out the most beneficial alliance to defend your glass against all those paranoid maniacs out there banding together around their glasses.

Kinda comical in I can see the unfortunate implication here, yet, could it be of Pink's hand grasping for something?

Yellow's ship have her hand as a fist exemplifying her authority and Blue's ship have her hand spaced out exemplifying her diplomatic nature. So, most likely Pink's is her "reaching for something".

Pink is the butts

Space pirates must go for the pink ship. Most booty

Moeist - >implying halfuu-glassu-chan's route isn't the GOAT ending lol fucking pleb

So is the final battle going to be the Diamond Ship versus the Gem Temple?

Doors look like vaginas for the same reason swords look like penises: it's an efficient shape for a hole designed to have things penetrate it.

Not quite.

Sup Forums:

and it's filled with trash

American: is this water drinkable? It doesn't smell like chlorine.
Indian: is this water drinkable? It doesn't smell like fieces.
French: is this water? I don't drink that.
Swiss: this free glass of water doesn't have ice cubes, take it back and bring me another.

Here's a rare full-view of the Pink Diamond ship.

At that scale wouldn't the legs be awfully small?

The Zoo is gigantic compared to Steven and the ships are even bigger.

I just don't think they got the scale right
But who knows

>scale
Do you even watch Steven Universe?

>Steven Universe
>Scale

>Battle
Lol

Ah, good ol' visual innuendo.

you're joking, right?

>that clit
>that clit ring
>that razor stubble
not even subtle. How was this allowed?

where does the green hand ship fit into all this?

Onto the wrist.

Checked

hardly

THE PHALLIC SYMBOL.

>Sapphire sprinted through what could be miles of hallways in the green hand ship
>pic related, one finger would barely be one jail cell
>the Ruby ship is the size of a trailer home
>interior is a modest studio apartment
Don't trust the size or scale of anything.

forgot pic

Gem technology is bigger on the inside.

Look at the Rubies Roving Eye ship. Look at the Temple.

I imagine the fleet of battle ships to just be a bunch of disembodied hands/fists orbiting around the diamonds, and acting like an extension of the body

>Gems have no vaginies
>But Steven exists

Wasn't it implied in the dream sequence that she was the same size as a regular human?

>mfw