Darth Vader #10 (Wed 10)
Forces of Destiny: Rey (Wed 10)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14810510
youtube.com/watch?v=5D_7tEwSJL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for sexy times with Sheev

WOW the comics are just making me hate TLJ

Third for sexy Qui-Gon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, it's frustrating to know all of this just ends up for nothing. How pointless.

I really, really hope he didn't take all that stuff and put it in his new temple

Is this true

The image on the left was indeed created by the Star Wars guys.

Don't worry. They're planing on making the ST an infinities. Why else would there be another trilogy?

What characters would he make it about? It'd probably be a hard R with nudity

>Making you hate TLJ

But the new Jedi order's destruction and Luke failing was TFA's creation.

>Luke goes through great pains to become a Jedi Master throughout the new canon
>ends up failing because he didn't pay attention
I'm not sure if I hate it or find it good. But jesus, all that hard work for Luke to fail.

Blade Runner but Star Wars and set entirely in Coruscant.

Jesus Christ

Oh do you see him hitting on the queen. Though he's just nine and she's fourteen. Yeah he's probably gonna marry her somedaaaaayyyy

I really want that ISB Clone story damn it!

Well I know he built C3PO, and I've heard how fast his pod can go...

This is a 3681 BBY TIE fighter

Yeah, one of the things the ST really needed was someone to create a roadmap. Instead they're just kind of making it up as they go. Lucas changed a lot of stuff as the movies progressed but he at least had an idea of where to go next.

For that one user 2 threads ago that wanted to know how bad the Exile jobs.

1/4

Unfortunately, he probably did.

At least we still have the ancient Jedi texts, though.

FutAhsoka is best girl.

2/4

I really don't understand what they are thinking.

3/4

Wew lad. How should I proceed?

First 3 were to provide context, this one is for the jobbing.

Gritty movie focusing on Republic Commandos or Boba Fett. Also Twi'lek titties

>So, Rey, at last I have you in my clutches, to have my way with you, the way I want to!
>No! No, please, leave me alone!
>No, you are mine!
>Not so fast, Ren!
>Traitor!
>Yes it's me, and I'm here to save my girlfriend! Hi, honey!
>Now you are going to die! PSH!!
>Oh! Oh! Ohh!!
>Hey, what did you do to my friend?!
>The same thing I'm going to do to you, fly boy!
>Arrgh! Ohh!
>And you too!
>ROOOARR!!
>Now, Rey, at last we are alone!
>No, no, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, leave me alone, yet... I find you strangely attractive!
>Of course you do. Scavengers are often attracted to money, and power, and I have both, and you know it!
>No, I hate you, leave me alone!
>No, kiss me!
>No, no, yes, no, oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, ohh... ohhhhhh... your chest is so wide...
Supreme Leader!
>What!!
You're needed on the bridge, sir.
>Knock on my door; knock next time!
Yes, sir.
>Did you see anything?
No, sir. I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.
>Good!

Qui-Gon is our man of the hour.

>75 voters
Let's go, nothing to see here!

According to the rules.

Empires do fall sometimes.

I guess there's no point in making the poll again since people would stuff the ballots again anyway, so...

Commandos. Fuck Storm & First Stain troopers.

IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!

Bruh, look at this dood

Round 21!

>It's a true battle of the heroes as Darth Vader faces his former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi!
strawpoll.me/14810510

I'm baffled that it happened here of all places, though

“Jedi Night” – S4E10 Airing Feb 24, 2018
The Ghost Crew infiltrates the Imperial headquarters on Lothal to save one of their own.”

“DUME” – S4E11 Airing Mar 03, 2018
Reeling from a devastating loss, the Ghost crew rallies together to find a new purpose and resolve.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=5D_7tEwSJL4

>Exile stabbed through the back
>Revan sucker punched by lightning
This isn't how I wanted them to go out.

Yeah, but he always had the opportunity to pick himself up and try again with his past failures in mind.

Instead, nah. just fade out.

I don't know what you're saying here

Seems enough people couldn't resist his genuine fatherly nature.

Making less than Rogue One on the same day

so was the one on the right

What was even more annoying was the weird fake-out. Oh, he's dead, no - he's alive, wait, no, actually dead.

NO

Okay, but it made more on the previous days and more overall, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove

So how can the Resistance win in Episode 9? They outright stated in 8 that they have no allies who are willing to help, right? And the NR got nuked, which means that an intergalactic empire is now only opposed by 30 losers in a space freighter.

Revan doesn't die there
What happened to the Exile was bullshit tho, the favoritism from Bioware's part was so fucking blatant.

But it made more the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that.

The Resistance will have a fleet again at the beginning of 9. JJ won't give a shit, he wants Battle of Endor 2.0.

It proves that word of mouth effects a movies box office

>They outright stated in 8 that they have no allies who are willing to help, right?
I guess they could say that they didn't come because none of them thought they had a chance against the First Order's (crippled) fleet, but hearing that Leia and her friends survived thanks to Luke's intervention will make them hopeful again.

Or something, I don't know. I'm betting JJ is just going to pretend nothing happened and the Resistance will be back to TFA levels again with no explanation. He'll let LSG come up with an excuse.

>if we trash the movie enough, it'll make less than Rogue One... on January 9!
okay

I always felt bad for Piett. He did his job competently, seemed proud to receive direct orders from the Emperor himself, and then he dies to some kamikaze jobber

There will be a time skip and they'll have allies

Master and Commander style adventure of a lost Providence Cruiser after the end of Order 66 when?

How?

Don't tease me like this, user. My heart can't take it

IX should almost entirely be about Kylo. Him and force bonding with Rey was generally the most liked thing about TLJ. Rey is done as a character, she has nowhere to grow, to change; she'll always be a bland, boring Mary Sue. Kylo can still be redeemed and that's what JJ should focus on

Sabine Aphra story link?

Usually when a movie's box office is sunk due to bad word of mouth, it happens a week or two afterward, not nearly a month later. You'd be better off using the week two dropoff as evidence rather than comparing these two random days in January.

Qui-Gon is simply far better husbando material than Sheev. As much as we all love him, we know he'd be a terrible husbando. Which is why I was baffled by how many people voted for Han over Tarkin.

>Providence
>not Munificent
Shit taste desu senpai

Piss off.

This

Because a main line movie is now making less daily than a spin off did
>Had the biggest second weekend drop of all time
If the movie was generally enjoyed by audiences it wouldn't have dropped nearly as hard, see Jumanji

archive of our own, its called art and archeology

It still made a lot more than either, though. You have no idea how any of these numbers actually work, do you?

To be fair, he had been pulling ahead before the vote got rigged
I say go for it

Reminder:
The Last Jedi: $576,851,360
Jumanji: $531,206,923

Star Wars is barely able to beat Jumanji. There's no way Kennedy is keeping her job after this, or working in Hollywood ever again.

I agree, but I can't think of how he would redeem himself. He's the supreme leader now.

>98028551
(You) know people already called you out in the last thread about that being TLJ's domestic BO and that being Jumanji's worldwide BO.

Again, you were BTFO pretty bad when you were proved you were using the all time for Jumanji and the domestic for TLJ
SOMEONE POST IT

AOTC and ESB had major drop offs as well. Outside RT, most reviews have been mostly positive. I don't understand this idea it was a flop/commercial failure that's hated comes from.

I remember Qui-Gon being ahead back when there were only about 5-6 votes. I think people started panicking and ballot-stuffed for Sheev, and the other side countered by also ballot-stuffing.

It looks like we got the result we would've gotten anyway, except with tons more pointless votes.

>he made it

I would sell both my nuts for tarkin in leias outfit
draw user please

>Munificent frigate gets damaged during a battle following the Outer Rim sieges
>hyperspaces at random point in Wild Space
>still being pursued
>crew doesnt know about the shut down order
>crew doesnt know about the Empire
>crew doesnt know about Order 66

What happens next for this story? It is my dream to see a reluctant Jedi team up with B2's

It doesn't work that way user
You can't just throw out an offer like that, you have to get your nuts appraised first

I would do anything
it would be amazing

They were probably thinking that they needed to capitalise on Star Wars as soon as possible and that planning ahead didn't matter too much since they'd still make tons of money.

>There's no way Kennedy is keeping her job after this
>he honestly believes this
See Amy Pascal for an example of fucking up

In his defense Jumanji has half the budget costs of TLJ, so it pretty much evens out

>The Last Jedi: $576,851,360
>Jumanji: $531,206,923
SOYBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>In his defense Jumanji has half the budget costs of TLJ, so it pretty much evens out
This is the most retarded argument I've ever heard

I've read a shitload of Dark Horse stuff, but until now I've refused to read any of the new Marvel shit. ESPECIALLY once I heard they were doing fucking crossover events.

However, I'm desperate for something to wash away the taste of TLJ, so are there any good Marvel SW comics? I don't just mean passable. I want good, engaging comics.

The newest Darth Vader run is kino.
I liked the Obi and Ani mini.

Okay, so the argument has gone from
>TLJ WILL BE A HUGE FLOP
to
>TLJ WON'T MAKE AS MUCH AS EXPECTED
to
>WELL BOX OFFICE DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY
to
>BUT IT WON'T MAKE AS MUCH AS TFA
to
>TLJ WON'T MAKE AS MUCH ON JANUARY 9 AS ROGUE ONE DID ON JANUARY 10

I know, that thing is pretty sweet. It's as if Corellian made a TIE Fighter.

Why did this fuckstick's costume look a Wal Mart halloween costume in TFA but looked fine in TLJ?

>kino
opinion discarded

Anyone else?

Darth Vader Dark Lord of the Sith