How jealous was Batman?

How jealous was Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxPISspJ6r0
bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2016/06/07/civil-rights-champion-muhammad-ali-was-anything-but/En45jgnZU2ukPf7GA0IgrL/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would Batman be jealous? Because Supes shook hands with a cheating, lying, draft-dodging Mudslime Nig?

poltards are out in force today

He got to beat up the Hulk so things worked out great for him.

>Doesn't like Ali
What are you, gay for Vietnam?

>Batman physically beating the Hulk
Now THATS bullshit.

go back to tumor

youtube.com/watch?v=IxPISspJ6r0

>dodging draft
>morally wrong

Batgod got one lucky strike that apparently, due to shitty writer incapable of more creativity and talent, was sufficient to empty out 'oversized' lungs, thus conveniently allowing Batgod's plot armour device (e.g. the gas) to conveniently be 'sufficient' to knock out Hulk (when missiles regularly manage not to do so, and he can immerse himself under water for longer than humanly possible time-frames and still be able to come back up Hulk-coherent and alert/not knocked out, etc.).

Yes, major kudos to Batgod for 'beating up' on the Hulk.

>Why would Batman be jealous? Because Supes shook hands with a cheating, lying, draft-dodging M-

Indeed. Being so well trained in basically all martial arts and being covered head to toe in plot armour means Bats could definitely "outfight" the Hulk, but all that would do is make hulk mad. which would make him stronger and Hulk would just outlast Batman

I don't know much about Ali but that was one of the most manliest stories I ever read.

I love how it was a white guy who punched him. Fucking alt-right pussies.

>assaulting people for their beliefs

Not so different from ISIS it seems

are you blind? watch it again

Cry more, pussy.

>Choosing to not participate in a bullshit war that Johnson started to flex his ego and Nixon prolonged so he can be the one to end it
>A war that was basically textbook American imperialism

Vietnam was a mistake. Also didn't Blumpf dodge the draft too?

What was the Day of the Rope again?

>Being surprised someone got their ass kicked for harassing random strangers on the street

Wow it makes me fucking think.

But Muhammad Ali hated white people.

>bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2016/06/07/civil-rights-champion-muhammad-ali-was-anything-but/En45jgnZU2ukPf7GA0IgrL/story.html

FFS NEAL STOP DIGITALLY RE-COLORING YOUR WORK YOU'RE RAPING YOUR LEGACY

What happened to him next? Did he post his experience online?

Kal-el isnt white

No one cares. Kill yourself.

And the problem is?

>This is bullshit, I could totally beat up both Muhammad Ali and a powerless Superman by myself in the ring. Wouldn't even need any prep time. Fuck the aliens who organized this.
>Fucking Ali, who does he think he is? Calling himself the "greatest"? Well me and Superman are WORLD'S FINEST, you can never take that from me!

so which fictional powerhouse character would shake ali's hand next?

Muhammad Ali was against interacial couples and cucking is everyones reatest fear here, he was /ourguy/

Tyson would murder fuck Ali

fucks sake man cuckoldry has nothing to do with race. learn what fucking words mean before you post

>Then his daughter goes marrying a white guy.
Poor Ali. Pic related, him and his grandson.

Maybe in the original meaning, but get with times grampa

>How jealous was Batman?

Too be honest, probably a little. Clark would obviously respect Ali as an activist and American hero but Bruce would actually be someone who follows boxing and respects him as an athlete and fighter.

>i read a word on Sup Forums used in a certain context so that is now its proper usage

Tyson has said he could beat prime Joe Louis and maybe prime George Foreman but not prime Ali. Ali is literally Tyson's worse nightmare: tall, long reach, quick foot speed, could contain with fast powerful jabs, not prone to intimidation.

>But Muhammad Ali hated white people.

EVERYBODY hates white people, tho.

I would kill myself with a punch to the face

Naw nigga he would chew that mothefuckas ear off and eats it, then ali will freak da fuck out because he cant get into muslim heaven

Tyson said that because he was the biggest Ali fanboy

A proper Batman/Hulk fight should be near Hercule/Cell fight.

I don't.

>>>world star forums
>>>ebony.com
>>>instagram.com
>>>bipbopzapzapbixnoodmudafugga.com
>>>nigger Sup Forums

Forget Batman. Wildcat must have been seething.

not like driving a car into a crowd eh?

N-no..

Clay at least had the balls to stand up and say he wasnt going
Trump .lets see . .. 4 X student deferments for his 'real estate degree' and 1 medical for 'bone spurs'. The best his dad could buy him.

This is one of the best Superman Stories. The aliens are shown to be a serious thread, Superman has to use his wits and his brawl to win.

>implying they ever go away
user...

Yea but could Bruce outbox Ali? What is his master plan that he concocted while tripping on space shrooms in Bangladesh with a ninja master as 12 years old for boxing Ali?

Yes he could, Bruce had feats of strengh, speed and resilience that are far above what a human, even one like Ali, could pull off.

that and he paid for it. stripped of the title and forbidden to box (thus, no money).

Don't forget those were the PEAK years of arguably the greatest athlete of the 20th century

So do I. What’s the big deal?

What's more insane, OP or pic related?

Pic related was dumb edgie teens shit, Ali had real superpowers

>WE

whites can't fight for shit