Superwoman #18 Storytime

The final issue!

Other urls found in this thread:

www117.zippyshare.com/v/UA2DZyxF/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Superwoman 018 (2018) (Digital) (Thornn-Empire).cbr
www117.zippyshare.com/v/UA2DZyxF/file.html

And that's it for Superwoman

What? That's it? She just lost her powers like that? What a weird series, and what an anti-climatic conclusion.

read it a little slower

>Lanas back to not having powers

Well that was fucking lame.

They should have kept her powered. Her being a superpowered ally to Superman

Oh well.

Maybe she can ditch Steel and go back to Pete Ross.

She'd be great in a series with Jimmy as Daily Planet reporters getting into silver age situations with Lois and Clark cameoing from time to time.

It just feels like they don't know what to do with Superman's supporting cast. They have a strong idea of how Batman's GCPD friends should be but no idea what to do with the Daily Planet and Smallville crowd.

Well that was that, thanks OP
What a shame about how the book turned out, but here we are.

Is it just me or does the Super family have more women than men, in contrast to Bat family?

18 fucking issues? Jesus this was already overstaying its welcome after she got depowered from Superdad fusing with Superbro.

what a shitty ending.

fuck rebith and its shit superman titles

Cover of issue 1.
This was supposed to be all about Lois.
What happened?

Short summary.
She got killed and eventually replaced by the current Lois and the book went to Lana Lang.

The writer pulled a Rian Johnson and tried to “subvert” your expectations.

DC felt the need to backpedal on New 52. I'm glad I got my Lois and Clark back, with Bonus Jon.

Now if we could just get Ma & Pa Kent rezzed, that'd be great (but not short, fat, elderly Ma & Pa -- blech).

They didn’t want people to ship superlois with Clark . So to protect their precious Lois, they killed superLois and turned Lana a lesbo.

Lana's dating John Henry, how is she a lesbo?

What a lackluster ending. At least she's keeping her powers. We'll probably see her in Action Comics again.