Who would win?

Who would win?

Anakin in his prime.

They both get raped by THIS guy.

That’s not how you spell PALPATINE!

Anakin. He’s got more of the force in him than Marek does. While Marek had 2 Jedi as parents, giving him such powerful force abilities, Anakin is pretty much born outta pure force.

This dude blocks lightsabers with his damn wrists. What the fuck is anyone gonna do against that?

Guy who made the Anakin vs Galen video seemed to favour Galen
He defeated Vader in a duel and has better Force feats

Really did not like those episodes
Did not fit well into Star Wars, to me
Son & Daughter remind me of Vaatu & Raava

Vader is weaker than Anakin
Vader has less midichlorians

true according to the vidya games at least, Palpatine seen the perfect apprentice in Vader when he recruited him then the high ground happened and between the 100% 3rd degree burns and loss of all limbs but head and dick he just didn't have the same badassness as he did before.

>Vader is weaker than Anakin

Only in the EU. Canonically, Vader is leagues more powerful. The loss of his limbs and his prosthesis did absolutely nothing to his progression and potential. His strength in the Force only skyrocketed right up until his death. He wasn't one of the two most powerful Sith Lords to ever live for nothing.

like any force power that involves pushing or choking along with force lightning

>He wasn't one of the two most powerful Sith Lords to ever live for nothing
He wasn't, dudes a jobber.

>Really did not like those episodes
pleb
>Did not fit well into Star Wars, to me
Elaborate. To me, Mortis and the Yoda spirit quest arc go some way to alleviating the underwritten feel of "the prophecy" as we know that these wierdo force groups are out there, and they may be ancient, and Qui-Gon appears in both arcs.
To me it makes the prophesy feel less underwritten because now we can imagine the types of force groups out there that might have made a prophesy/told a prophesy to Jedi.
Not in a direct way mind you, just in a "adds some ancient mystery flavor to the force" way.

Anakin is canonically the most powerful force user, but he didn't live up fully to his potential due to his injuries. Still he was both strong as Jedi and Seth so I give him the win.

Obi-Wan. Hard work and earned skill beating natural talent is probably the best allegory of the original trilogy.

>but head and dick
user...He was lying on lava dick-first. It's gone, gone, gone.

he should have used the shrinking trick

Noooooooooo!

But Luke had natural talent.
And Darth Vader killed the Emperor anyway.

Anakin has the highest natural Force ability, but he doesn't have good feats. Obi-Wan could match his Force wave. Meanwhile Starkiller can use Force lightning, crush Tie Fighters out of the sky, dropped an Imperial Cruiser, etc.

Anakin might be a better lightsaber duelist though.

And he is the master of all those powers.

Exactly. You think it was easy work for Vader's love for his son to overcome his intrinsic hatred for himself? Naww son, that was hardwork that apparently took decades.

Anakin's problem isn't that he doesn't have good feats (because he does), his problem is that he is too emotional and hot headed.

>emotional and hot headed.
From a writing standpoint, I think that's probably the best fault for a really powerful character to have, to the point it makes them turn evil or do awful things. Like murdering children.

Luke though, was pretty clean, I think? He was far calmer than Anakin, more subtle. His style was Form III right?

Don’t know where people are getting this idea of Anakin was more powerful than Vader. Anakin might’ve had more potential, but Vader clearly has reached a power beyond Anakin, far beyond.

And in at least one defunct timeline of a defunct timeline, Starkiller was able to kill him in a straight 1v1 final destination match.

When has he done anything with the Force that's comparable to what Galen's done

>He wasn't, dudes a jobber.

Only in the EU. Canon materials have been making him out to be an unstoppable force of death.

From GL himself. Anakin wasn't able to completely achieve his potential because of his disability.

The fact he was still a terrifying force despite that make one wonder about what he could have achieved if he didn't get hurt in mustafar.

>Luke though, was pretty clean, I think? He was far calmer than Anakin, more subtle
He is, but EU went a little overboard with him to the point that he was close to become a Mary Sue. Current canon has ground him a little.

I agree. But Anakin never reached his potential, and wasn’t as powerful as Vader (when compared at their strongest achieved state), so Starkiller wins.

>Anakin vs character who even before the destruction of the EU, was arguably not canon

What's Anakin going to do, flail wildly around for 5 minutes?

Didn't Anakin tame him later on?

RotS Anakin would beat Galen Marek. Starkiller has better control of the Force, but Anakin has enough raw power to withstand his assault and close the distance, then it's an easy win for Anakin since Marek fucking sucks as a duelist.

He's tossed around space ships in the EU. As Vader he has demolished AT-ATs with nothing but the Force.

He never reached his potential since he was pretty young when "high ground" happened, but he was still extremely skilful that it was said that he was stronger than any jedi at that time.

Yeah, but then Galen was trained by Anakin (as Vader) in a very Spartan way in the use of the Dark Side.

He's pretty much a force to be reckoned with and will snap everyone and everything.

>"high ground"
Never got the issue with this.

>He's pretty much a force to be reckoned with and will snap everyone and everything
He might be, but Anakin is far more powerful than he will ever be.