Final Space Official Trailer

Just found out about this but it looks excellent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4EHbt_kSkG8
youtu.be/4EHbt_kSkG8?t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=A8FU011cjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=UkeJ-sIvyHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck. I'm retarded. Here it is.

youtu.be/4EHbt_kSkG8

Looks exactly like you, OP: shit.

generic niggerbaboon ruins it

oh boy another "loser trying to to prove himself while universe shit on him".

Is that a self referential post, citizen?

I know trailers lie, but this looks amazing. And the cast list has David Tennant, Kieth David, and Andy Richter. Does this mean that Andy Richter is going to save the universe?

God damn, I hated every joke, but some of it looks pretty cool? Like that giant in the ice block.

>yet another bunch of circle eyed characters
>looks amazing

I'll give it a chance because Hellboy is in here.

looks like that kickstarted show with the same looking character and plot

>relatable white male lead
>cutesy animal creature
>Black female character to keep the libcucks in check
>space adventures

The character designs are "meh" but the animation looks great.

I for one am looking forward to Rick & Morty IN SPACE!

Holy fuck yeah, I remember that.
Whatever happened to that anyway? Did they get the money?

Is it just me or does the cat at youtu.be/4EHbt_kSkG8?t=26s sound like Kaiser from TeamFourstar?

This is Sam Sweetmilk right?
They made two animatics that are on youtube and then an actual animated pilot but I don't know what is going on with that.

classic carl

I don't think it is but it does sound like him

>Sam Sweetmilk but without the smart writing or interesting art style
Oh boy, what a time to be alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=A8FU011cjKs

Looks like a mix of Futurama, Rick & Morty, and Invader Zim.

Looks like a more plot driven rick and morty but with out Dan,so it should be pretty good.

Visuals look great. Soundtrack is really good. I like that SOME of it is being taken seriously. I don't mind that it's a comedy, but why are the jokes so fucking bad.

I wouldn't say the writing in Sweetmilk is any better or worse. I think it's just a case of one being very american and one very british.

The main characters looking similar is weird though but I guess it's a flash gordon/serial space adventurer motif?

I really like the visuals but theres something about it that doesn't seem to sit with me and I think it's to do with the sort of tone it gives off next to being sort of a semi serious animated adult comedy. I think I prefer more what he's doing in Lion Blaze. I know it's a similar style but it reads better for the genre. Though it could be because it reminds me more of say Rick and Morty's style, though only slightly.

Regardless, the animation looks sick.

>Action cartoon
>Real animation
>Characters don't look like stickers on kids lunch boxes
Is this real?

When did you give up and accepted failure user?

Yaaaaaaaaas this is finally getting a series!!

Also is that floating green blob Herman the Planet Smasher?

saying literally anything on your mind in a silly voice is funny, user. get with the times.

This reminds me of a personal project animatic I've seen on Youtube? There was a blonde dude being a jackass in space and he lived with his robot buddy that babied him on their ship, and I think there was a chick he was friends with too?

SAM SWEETMILK is what it's called
>youtube.com/watch?v=A8FU011cjKs

Is this based on that or is it just a coincidence that they seem similar

>just found out
How new are you?

I want to say coincidence.

>maxresdefault.jpg
OP is probably a shill

I like the premise and the visuals, but the jokes weren't funny and the character designs area bit bland

It's pretty good!
If I had to make a comparison it would be
Bobs Burgers + Rick and Morty.

The humor could be worked on. Sometimes it's the jokes, sometimes it's the delivery.

hopefully if this does well they'll make The Lion's Blaze.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkeJ-sIvyHw

I'd argue it's even better

I'm starting to hate this place.

This basically.

It's like Dead Space and Adventure Time had a baby cartoon.

I'll follow Olan Rogers till the end. Balloonshop was my childhood.

YAWWNNNNN space theme is a bore to me, sorry.........

Hate the artstyle and the comedy is unfunny, which really doesn't hook me for all the emotional/lore/action part that they seem to have put most effort in.
At some points shows will have to decide if they want to be goofy comedies where nothing matters or super serial drama, you can't actually be both. And I'm not saying you can't have comedy in drama or vice versa, but you can't do it to that extent, you have to actually commit to something, don't semi-ironically goose-step your way into drama if that's what you actually care about.