>shame on these people for dying
JUST

Damn vegans

My favorite time.

How does he always do it?

He literally is never wrong

he has a gift

>we overcame

can you really be racist against blacks if you'd marry and start a family with a black girl?

Not gonna lie, after watching my parents/uncles spend 15k plus on burying my gramps I'm planning on putting "throw me in a ditch in the backyard" in my will. I loved my gramps, but I doubt he would have approved of spending so much. I'm fairly certain my gran pushed her kids hard to spend money.

a personal favorite

Kelly's great

that's the secret to being right

never be wrong

They'd say you were fetishizing her.

Been there had that argument with a bunch of sjw twats.

I think so, say you are nice to them but treat every other black person you come across like shit, that could be racist. That or you could treat your wife like a pet more than a partner, though that hinges on you assuming that she does not have the mental capacity to make big decisions with you. You could wind up slowly teaching them to be self loathing about their ethnic group and wish that they were not black.

These are just some potential scenarios off the top of my head but I think stuff like that could make you racist against blacks even if you are fine with having a family with one.

Who is the real life cartoonist who puts himself in the corner of his strips like this?

Chuck Asay did something similar, I don't think he actually self-inserted

>Kelly isnt a good fath-

Why do Americans love Pancakes so much? It's just a dessert.

Kelly's All American Summer arc was the best.

>pancakes
>a dessert

The self-inserts are always my favorite

the ones where he's blatantly projecting are my favs

>No crying statue of liberty

What the actual shit

She gets the day off after a very hectic Fourth of July. Same way for the post and garbage pickup.

How many layers of irony this guy is on?!

None. Kelly only speaks pure truth.

My uncle died on Christmas Day a few weeks ago so this is kind of funny to me.

>Clarence Thomas

Fucking based every time

That's just depressing.

>Hooters shirts fit in perfectly because they're already basically labelling the tits as being tits
Heh.

This is actually too true. My parents divorced a few years ago and I'm watching this play out. I feel really bad for my mom, but it's not easy for a 64 year old woman to get back into the dating pool...

I've told my wife to toss me in the woods after I die and let the coyotes have me.

I'll be betrayed.

It is in countries where your blood type isn't C12H22O11.

Can you be sexist and married to a woman? Loving someone doesn't mean you think of them as equal.

Pretty sure that's illegal.
>inb4 why do I care I'm dead
The person who "burried" you isn't.

I bet you think eggs are a breakfast food too.

have them sell the body for research if possible, get something out of it instead of spending money ffs

>selfish dying relatives
This is why I'm a euthanasia advocate. People should be able to go on their own terms in the comfort of their home and not in a sterile, cold, unfeeling hospital bed. Or in hospice where the nurses sexually abuse the elderly.

Otherwise, I'm going out Robin Williams style. Kavorkian scarf, here I come!

That's their problem. I'll be too dead to care

>grandpa literally died on Christmas
>still laughed at this
Kelly is simply too good.

Why would they go through with it, you retard? They aren't forced to even if it's in your will because it's illegal, and they have little reason to care enough about you to do it anyway if you don't care about the consequences for them.

Also their problem and not mine.

they're not?

Then don't pretend you care at all what they do with your body, because they won't.

Not outside of the Anglo world, no.

Why though? Why a potato and fruit but not the mighty egg?

I would just have my body donated to science or medical schools. Easier on the wallet of loved ones and can do a bit of good even after I die.

We eat boiled or scrambled eggs for breakfast here.

Sorry to hear that, user.

Timing is critical to humor, and hearing a joke at a bad time can feel like salt in a wound. Not the fault of the person feeling that way, or the joke.

>potato
Not breakfast food either.

Because you fags were too poor to afford eating chicken eggs daily for breakfast.

>what are hash browns

>there's a district near my city that is completely inaccessible like 50% of the time due to closed railway crossings
>and most of the rail traffic is freight or high speed trains that don't stop there

Never underestimate human stupidity

Then what do you count as breakfast?

this nigga be like

you marry her at gunpoint and keep her in your rape dungeon

rape dungeons aren't cheap though

Can someone explains it to me? Is this supposed to be a parody of awful political cartoons? Because it's awful.
I feel like I'm missing a joke

>Volvo
It's in the details.

>bill is just "bill"

hownew.ru

I'm not american so I never paid attention all that much to him that's all

Something that's eaten at any meal other than breakfast in my country.

Cereal, yogurt, fruits, (small amount of) bread/toast.

You don't find their bald-faced backwardness kind of funny? Are you German or something

>Chinese comitting seppuku

Is this bait?

I don't even know anymore. What possible complaint could he have about this?

Being American has nothing to do with it, if you were on Sup Forums or even Sup Forums for more than a month you would know who Kelly is

Are you marrying her BECAUSE she is black

well fuck, that was my 2016 christmas.

I treat my wife like a pet and she's white so I'm a dickhead, but if she was black I'd be racist?

No shit, this happened to me this past Christmas. They even made me a pallbearer.

why do i always want to fuck the "evil" characters in Kelly's comics?

Lee Greenwood's still alive. I saw him in concert last year.

Just get cremated.

>stupid anglos he says in english

That's the joke. Also what on earth possessed you?

maybe you just hate America?

That was poor wording on my part, yes you would be a dickhead either way. The racist part would be if you think 'I gotta treat her like a pet because she's black and can't make big decisions on her own.' then it's racist, but if its 'I gotta treat her like a pet because she's a woman and can't make big decisions on her own.' it's sexist. However, if you combine both of those then it would be racist and sexist.

It's funny because this is exactly what happened to me on christmas.

pointy teeth fetish I imagine

They're jokes, it's irony.

he has a point there

kek, probably.
this is true.

No Lady Liberty?, get out of here!