REMEMBER ME Sup Forums?

REMEMBER ME Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw73y2atF3o
newsfromme.com/2017/12/20/todays-video-link-2610/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_v._E.C._Publications,_Inc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know a single person who actually likes MAD

WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER

I remember that one user who storytimed all the issues. You did a good job user!

Why? Me worry?

Yo? Me Worry?

I loved mad as a kid, their parodies were fun

Yeah I remember that nice period of time when CN made TV PG cartoons.

I remember one issue had Jessie from Pokemon drawn without her black undershirt. Made me feel that feeling for the first time when I was like 8.

i had many a mad magazine as a lad.

MAD is officially now a Burbank publication. #550 (which will be published in February) will be the last issues of longtime editorial staffers such as John Ficarra (37 years), Charlie Kadau & Joe Raiola (33 years), Dave Croatto, Sam Viviano, and Patty Dwyer (20 years). Because only one person from the New York offices moved with MAD from NY to LA, #551 (PD: April 1st) will have an entirely new editorial and art department, but will still have the same idiots you know and love (Jaffee, DeBartolo, Aragones, Devlin, Kuper, Richmond) plus many new faces! Known staffers are Bill Morrison, who will be the executive editor, and Allie Goertz, an associate editor.

Some farewell videos from the NY staff:

>Editorial group hug (featuring Desmond Devlin as a security guard)
youtube.com/watch?v=tw73y2atF3o

>Joe Raiola sings "My Way" while having trash thrown at him
newsfromme.com/2017/12/20/todays-video-link-2610/

I'm down if that means the quality goes up. I just hope they don't overdo it with the Trump jabs.

Sauce?

That era fucking sucked for cartoons in general, what're you talking about?

Your show was bland pop culture garbage. Like seriously bad. All the brainless references I didn't care about them and care less about now crammed into a safe and PG edgy humor that revolves around the two topics tied together by nothing but wordplay. One of the worst animated shows. I'd rather watch Problem Solverz.

>First thing they jump to is show
The fucking state of Sup Forums.

How underage can you be?

This is Sup Forums not /lit/.

Mad Magazine was a comic mag you retard.
You gonna call Creepy /lit/ next?

im surprised MAD is still going really
its a damn ancient civilization relic at this point
like, do kids even know MAD or hell, read magazines?

I did, mainly for pic related

Pic related always gave me the fucking creeps.

Wait do they not make mad anymore? I got an issue just a few months ago.

Same. Mad are one of the few folk I trust to make trumpt jokes that aren't shit but it's easy to have too many.

Although speaking of presidents I think the barack obama presidential library feature was kind of weak. Didn't have enough teeth if you will.

they were never a thing in my country
somehow one day i got my hand on one magazine, but it wasn't anything noteworthy.

I dug the fold-ins

I used to be a huge mad collector but my interest waned after the color issues started, then the all monkey issue and the lighter side remixes just killed any interest.

What's it like not knowing anyone?

seconding

Nah I remember Mad TV though. It was decent, 90s in living color tier

Have you seen their Trump special publication? Most of the book is mocking Trump, but the opening page has a special thank you to Hillary Clinton "without whom this issue would never be possible".

It's lonely

thank god for the internet. Now you know us.

The original magazines were cool but the cartoon show was fucking terrible.

Probably because you are under thirty and read it after it started going to shit.

Yes, I do. You were there for me on many long car trips and lazy Sundays. Thanks for introducing me to Don Martin, Al Jaffee, Sergio Aragonés, and especially Tom Bunk. If you become an overly political website, liked Cracked did, I'll always think of you fondly. Godspeed MAD!

This.
I used to read a lot of my dad's old Mad comics as a kid and they were actually really good.

MAD has always been overtly political - they've just always bashed both sides, and kept it funny at the same time. Meanwhile, the Cracked website went over the top, so full SJW that you'd think it was a parody except they were dead serious. There was nothing funny about it, and they only ever attacked one side - that side being anyone to the right of Mao and Stalin.

>Fuck Drumpf: the Magazine
No thanks. Only reason I stay subscribed is because my dad loves it and Sergio Aragones is great

That’s most likely a shit jab at Hillary for jobbing so hard when literally everyone in the media was shilling for her.

>ie: “Thanks to Hillary Clinton! If it weren’t for you we wouldn’t have been able to make this special about President Trump!”

You do see the post right above you has a cover featuring Obama with the Spy vs Spy guys right?

Probably underage b& who only started reading MAD in the last year.

Gotta agree. MAD could take the piss out of anybody and ANYTHING.

Reminder that MAD is one of the few reasons the US' copyright laws aren't the Orwellian Nightmare the Anglos are stuck with.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_v._E.C._Publications,_Inc.

What's the best movie satire MAD ever did and why is it their parody of "Airport '75?"

but the show was utter garbage.

Obama had hardly any coverage in MAD unless it was some big scandal like NSA.

Literally every single MAD cover since mid 2016 has had Trump on it and he’s been heavily focused on inside as well. “20 Dumbest things of 2017” had like 12 ones that were Trump.

>tfw I still get this every month hoping it will be good again
>have gotten it every month since age 10