How do we fix Mr Freeze Sup Forums

How do we fix Mr Freeze Sup Forums

hard reset and check the hardware see if anything is malfunctioning.
dying PSU and RAM can be common causes of freezing.

He just shouldn't be a villain. You can only do "I'm stealing to help me wife." He should b ea neutral party.

DCAU Mister Freeze but no one cares....

We let Nora die, and Victor moves on to be a consultant for the Batfamily. A touching moment where Nora wants Victor to be a good man after she's gone. He's got time, and knowledge that could benefit medicine for years to come. He needs a new family, a new purpose, and a way to learn how to feel again. It may not be the popular opinion, but its time for Mister Freeze to become Dr. Fries again. It's better than making him crazy, or bitter, and perhaps Batman can finally save him

You can't.

He has that one tragic story and that's it. People have tried to do more or change him but none of it was good.

Mr Freeze is the definition of a one note villain.

I'd wager Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Firefly are more guilty of that. At least Victor has a possible end. Writers just refuse to retire him

Two Face has a ton of good stories where he's important and does different things. Like his storyline with Renee, Robin Year One, Long Halloween, and Tomasi's Nightwing arc. And he looked over Gotham during OYL for Batman.

Scarecrow is definitely one note as well though.

Mr.Freeze doesn't need to be 'fixed' exactly, it's just that his character needs to progress somehow. There is more than one way of doing this, but just about any of them are better than keep him frozen in the same place.

You could have Nora die, despite Victor's efforts. Have the run be about how he chooses to deal with why that happened, and what he's going to do now that it did. Does he find something else in life to live for, knowing that Nora might want better for him? Does he commit suicide out of despair? Does he go on some apocalyptic killing-spree against the world/people that 'scorned' him? Any of these stories could become essential bat-man reading material.

Or maybe Nora lives! Problem being, she's reasonably horrified at the monster Victor let himself become in her name. Does she leave him and turn the Doctor in to the authorities? Or does she stay and try and reform him into a closer semblance of the man she loved. Does she succeed, and by what margin? Or does she die in the attempt? There's just so much that can be done.

Give'em a doctorate so he can be Dr. Freeze

Make him a legacy character

Just fucking leave him alone. He has his story, it's finished.

Bring him back if Batman needs him for something, but not every villain has to come back every few years for another story.

Are they still using that stupid Nu52 origin these days?

Here's a tougher question, how would you fix the Mad Hatter ?

For starters, we stop making him a pedophile. Really now, what does that add to the character besides being fucking creepy?

Bring in his twin brother Heat Miser and let the two battle it out for the soul of Gotham's weather. The twist is that it turns out Heat Miser isn't really Freeze's twin brother, or even real. Turns out Victor is being delusional again and also punked by Firefly and Scarface in a super saiyan wig. This was just a means of tricking Freeze into being a big distraction for The Bat so they could pull off some crime or other.

Arkham Knight had the best overall outcome for Victor and Nora: Both decide to stop cheating death and just enjoy the little time they have left together.

But that's hardly accurate to Lewis Carroll and thus wouldn't believably be something the Mad Hatter would do.

I came here to post this. Arkham Victor is god-tier.

One of the few things Arkham Knight did well.

>Two-Face
Two-Face has had several great stories that made extensive use of his character's disorders, relationship with Bruce, conflicts (both personal and external) and role in Gotham.
Hell, by his concept he's at least a two-note villain.
Even if writers haven't done squat with him he's done a lot more than just one storyline or even plot.

>Scarecrow
Not exactly since there's a lot you can do and has been done with the fear toxin. And even then writers have tried to vary Scarecrow a bit whether it was by turning him into a giant monster or giving him a Yellow Lantern Ring (I'm not saying all of these were great, mind you).
But I think Scarecrow would honestly be better off if writers removed the toxin and instead made him go back to his roots as an extortionist who didn't need the gas in order to cause fear.
I think Jonathan Crane has far more potential than writers are willing to explore with him.

>Firefly
Well you got me there, I don't know how the hell did this character become a thing.

Undo that whole "He was never actually married to Nora he was just stalking her" thing, that's a start.

He should become a hero. If Batman just helped him out with the super science to fix his wife im sure they could. Couldn't they even clone her?

>Clone her
That's monstrous