KSBD kill six billion demons

>Divinity

Selfcest is the only form of webcomic lesbians I can stand.

I'm not upset, I just...didn't expect this.

That kiss looks awkward as fuck.

Did you even read Abbadon's thread a couple weeks ago?

>go fuck yourself

Yeah. He said to expect some gayness. I didn't expect her to kiss herself, man.

So some lumpy allegory for self love then?

Well to be fair its a straight(mostly) girl forcibly kissing herself. Awkward is really the only way it can be.

And re-enactment of the original act of creation

More like self-acceptance. She's not actively celebrating her flaws, just accepting they exist and make up who she is, and that those flaws can't be ignored.

I didn't either, but it's pretty funny because it reminds me a bit of the 'Ooh Mr. Darcy' meme. I mean, imagine if you implied that this one guy in your webcomic was gay for an Irish dude named Sean, and then it gets revealed that he was actually a she, and she hates the name because her name was supposed to be Siobhan, but her dad was Australian and forgot how to pronounce it because he had gotten shitfaced and her mom was mumbling the name. And the author did it just to fuck with the fangirls who wanted too see some hot guy-on-guy art but BAM, too bad, fujoshits, it turns out the straight bait was actually straight.

it's weird.
i knew to prepare myself for some gayness but this just feels really, really gay.

Is this comic any good? The art looks terrific

>Lesiban selfcest creation allegory
fug yes

In other news, did anyone else get their volume 2? I like it and it's about an inch and a half bigger on all sides than vol 1.

derp, forgot my pic

What fetishes did they have?

Does the vol 2 book seem a little, dark? Like details getting lost and such?

all of them

Also comes with super secret back panel

Maybe a little, not the best possible print

>didn't expect this
you really didn't pay attention to the history of the universe, did you?
god suicided itself by splitting in two, and then they faught/fucked.

Has there been any other series to include a mid-battle kiss? I've probably spent more time on this page I than I should

MY OWN CLONE
NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

Huh, she paid attention to White Chain’s history lesson on Yissun.

Its not just gay, its lesbian selfcest with rainbow aura subbing in for Kirby Krackle gay. Plus its metaphorical.

>this entire description
Evocative.

That's pretty gay.

This is the most deepest fucking panel to a comic I've laid my eyes on yet. It's beautifully allegoric and symbolic. It's high-brow kitsch at its finest.

Literally how do you not expect this unless you don't know who Yisun is

>Plus its metaphorical.
and all in her head anyways.

i wonder however if incubus can sense any of this and then attempt to stop it

C'mon just a few more pages...so excited for Mammon's reveal.

so excited for finding out wether Cio and the others are still alive or not.

I agree, it's good shit.
it's not gay if it's yourself

He did say he wasn't actually doing anything and Allison was technically fully in control but he could be full of shit.

>incubus can sense any of this and then attempt to stop it
Nah he's probably jacking off to this

Damn. I wish a drawfag was around now.

I just read through the whole story this week, and the only thing I can think to say about it is that the artist isn't much of a line artist, but holy fuck can they color.

Cat Master is so stupid cool I hope he survives all this crazy bullshit. Making story decisions based on fan outcry is something that should be avoided but like...the jacket, man.

this IS some kind of parallel to the universe origin story, right? Something about Light and Darkness fucking each other. I forget how the whole thing goes.

this is what incubus does all day long
offer a piece of power to random girls, and then watch them les out in their own head

> "hey girls, can i join in?"
> both give the middle finger while smooching and grinding on each other laying down
> to himself: "why does this always happen?"

>yfw we never see him again but at the end of the arc a surviving priest crawls out of the temple, shoves a cat aside on his way out, and immediately gets stabbed from behind

>Detailed art with a ton of shit going on in most panels
>just barely fills half the screen width wise
But why? Is there some zoom in/original resolution button I'm missing?

yeah, see

>this is what Kaz meant by /u/

>But why?
top-to-bottom panel chronology
the double page spreads can fill a 1080p widescreen just fine.

> priest leaves the temple
lolno
however catmaster could get a callback to the page where yabacholath was introduced, where he's seen killing a priest in the temple.

Just kinda sucks that you have to squint to make out some of the single pages

It started off without color, the earliest pages of the first book he went back and colored later.

That was a very good decision, then.

I dunno what the fuck this comic is but this lore sounds pretty fucking cool and the way the characters look is pretty neat. Where I can find more?

killsixbilliondemons.com my dude

I fucking love these little koans and stories. They're like a mix of heavy metal album cover, buddhist philosophy, and dadaism. I don't even know what lesson this is supposed to teach or even if it has one, but I love it.

>Joke about them fucking in the other thread
>They do
God damn it, Abaddon.

The message on most of them is pretty clear. Kassardis' story is the best by far though.

Do you have to read the descriptions under the panels to know what's going on or are they just optional?

Optional, but it does provide some world building

not really, but they're pretty interesting

Optional as they're only related to the actual page like 30% of the time to begin with, but it's strongly recommended otherwise you might as well just look at the pretty pictures.

This, in universe context, is pure kino.

10/10 Abbadon.

Well I got to say I did not see that coming.

WE

WUZ

>NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS
came here to say this...

but actually? was it rape?

>200% more gay warning
>noting gay happens
>everyone kind of shrugs and forgets about it
>selfcest happens

It's a fucking Utena ref

Then you haven't been paying attention.

God this page looks like shit

I Told you guys last week there was going to be no big battle just Alison lezing out with herself. Everyone decided it would just be masturbation and not count but screw those guys. Giant lesbian Alison twincest woo!

No?

the webcomic of the ages

haven't ordered it yet. kinda tight on the money right now

It's a good read IMO, worth checking out. You'll definitely see the difference in the early art vs. now, but the writing has stayed consistent.

>> "hey girls, can i join in?"
>> both give the middle finger while smooching and grinding on each other laying down
>> to himself: "why does this always happen?"

GIRLS KISSING GIRLS
NOT KISSING INCUBUS

I mean didn't the creation myth also involve 2 salty fucks fighting and then fucking each other, the ones whose corpses carried the flames that became the mortal races?

Pretty long term foreshadowing desu.

I gotta wonder what Jagganoth has been doing during all of this.

>Step 1: Hammer angel feathers & mask into self
>Step 2: Conspire with Incubus
>Step 3: Acquire fan club (may not be part of actual plan)
>Step 4: ???

>Outright state things are going to get gay
>Set up a romance with not!Vriska that would be fucking awful and
>Basically no way it's not going to happen and be absolutely awful and hamfisted
>Nope, crazy self fucking

he's probably taking advice from here on how to avoid the bad stuff

>Use fan club to make mad merch
>Party across the multiverse
>Sleep it off forever.

It feels like this moment was set up quite well though, what with it referring back to the creation myth and YIS and UN. I'm just going to assume that Abbadon knows what he's doing.

To be fair, I'm well aware that one of Abbadon's big inspirations for K6BD is the sermons of Vivec, and in one of those Vivec gets freaky with the prince of rape. Mythology too, is full of this kind of thing, what with Norse myths having a good deal of homo-eroticism and cross-dressing and what have you. The context of the story, its mythical underpinnings, go a long way to not make some of the "bad stuff" not stand out too much.

Abbadon's a good storyteller in the end, I trust it'll all turn out fine.None of it feels preachy, a lot of it feels personal and character driven. And as long as it stays that way then Abbadon could put a lot of crazy shit in the story and I couldn't care less.

GUYS.

THIS ISN'T JUST MYSTICAL MASTURBATION.

SHE'S REENACTING THE SETTING'S CREATION MYTH.

>I'm just going to assume that Abbadon knows what he's doing.
yeah, point is if you compare it to absolute trash like homestuck, he really knows his trade, he knows a lot about hinduism and eastern religions and puts a lot of those ideas into the comic

Too anime for me.

And just like that.

No one complained ever again.

YISUN also had sex with him/her/them/itself after splitting for the first time, and that created all the other Gods who went on to create the Multiverse.

It's fucking pottery. Literally.

Selfcest is superior to ganus anyway.

...I may be biased.

>"Reach heaven through violence"
>Love is Violence
>Love yourself to reach enlightment
>Allison, with all her insecurities and stuff

Not something I'd have expected, but I like it. Not everything's gonna be fighting.

Also literally this is
>If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him
Since the whole point is realizing that Buddha is yourself and following someone else's path to enlightenment is assbackwards
A little bit of Reaching Heaven Through Violence, a little bit of Eastern Philosophy, and a whole shitton of call back

I think this page might be like peak K6BD

does this mean that allison is gonna have a baby

no, since this is the creation myth in reverse order, they are going to fuse together as al-yis-un and become the universe.

Yeah the baby will be herself

Allyisun rocking a pretty sweet mandalla in that first panel

I really like where it went with the whole creation metaphor. I was afraid of the whole ‘no I won’t fight you, because you’re me even though we’re different so let’s fuse n stuffand become one big strong person‘ trope, but although it kind of went that way it makes much more sense in the context of the universe and therefore makes the use of the trope more forgivable unlike other works who use it because of lazy writing which leaves no other options of how the story will go.

This comic is my current color goals. That second panel is lovely

Yes. Open it in a new tab and it will fill your screen unless you have some ridiculous resolution

A battle between them at this point would be an egregious waste of time. Nobody would be happy.

Think up lots of metal-ass sad boy poetry in your head

The second panel looks so good

>I was afraid of the whole ‘no I won’t fight you, because you’re me even though we’re different so let’s fuse n stuffand become one big strong person‘ trope
I mean, the whole point is that she wasn't accepting every aspect of herself. This isn't going to be solved by FIGHTING, that would be like cutting off your own arm. She had to love herself, flaw and all.

The panel structure in this particular page is quite nice. The eye follows the direction of the action very closely.

>eye even follows the actual motion being portrayed, leading upwards as he leaps and downwards as he lands

absolutely based

Is that a Devilman reference?